Todays team selection. - Styling or sensible?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:If we win the title, it'll be because Rafa listened to Stu.

You're about as funny as someone dying.

You're about as fickle as GBJH.
LFC2007

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:18 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:If we win the title, it'll be because Rafa listened to Stu.

You're about as funny as someone dying.

Oh right, so in what way am I fickle?
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:23 pm

the pathetic thing is someone who cant post on an internet forum without resulting to insults - shows a lack of intelligence .

Im sorry but where did i compare kuyt to gerrard ?

you constantly spout nothing but rubbish and negative :censored: and constantly claim to know more about football than anyone on this site - that in itself shows a lack of respect to other peoples opinions .

Looking at all your negative posts it makes me even wonder if you are even a liveprool fan and just on here to wind people up and try and insult them .

Im sorry you will have to point ot to me where i have said we have the same quality as say man utd or chelsea in all areas.

I go on about positive cause im a positive person who prefers to look at the good things that are going on with the club and team while we are WINNING and are competing - that stops then i will look at whats wrong not when some small minded child like you tells me too .

Everyone on here knows what they are talking about to a degree and certainly dont need someone like you tellin him they dont - until you can actually do the job yourself instead of proclaiming you can then i suggest you stop rabbiting on about how great you are at football knowlegde cause so far to me and i think others you just show to not really know what your talking about and going over the same old negative rubbish day after day .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 pm

Fo Dne wrote:

Well, in several ways.

You claim to have called almost every player right, when in fact you haven't e.g. Sissoko, Kuyt, Cheyrou, Cisse, Boumsong etc...

You used to defend Houllier to the hilt when he was coming under massive criticism from just about everyone and yet you insult those who defend Rafa and who use similar types of arguments to those you once used e.g. competing with the financial muscle of the Manc's and Chelsea.
LFC2007

Postby Zidane » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Fo Dne, for every one of your post I see some sense in you make another that is just out of line.  I'm starting to think less and less of you, not that it matters to you just my opinion on reading some of the :censored: you post.  Your petty post make your actual intelligent post irrelevant for me now.
Zidane

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:02 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:

Well, in several ways.

You claim to have called almost every player right, when in fact you haven't e.g. Sissoko, Kuyt, Cheyrou, Cisse, Boumsong etc...

You used to defend Houllier to the hilt when he was coming under massive criticism from just about everyone and yet you insult those who defend Rafa and who use similar types of arguments to those you once used e.g. competing with the financial muscle of the Manc's and Chelsea.

Really? I never called Sissoko right?

I never called Kuyt right? :laugh:

Think you'll find I did lad.

When I was 19 and inexperienced I did fall into the same trap as others yes, as I've grown up and continued to learn from people who know what they are talking about (you not being one of them) I learnt.

I rated Boumsong (wasn't the only one). I also rated Cheyrou (I still believe the lad lacked confidence in himself rather than ability).

I obviously wasn't the only one who rated Pennant either was I as our untouchable manager obviously had the same feeling I had.

I used to defend Houllier due to the way he was heavily critisised, I don't like the way Rafa is heavily praised for doing largely the same job.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 pm

GYBS wrote:the pathetic thing is someone who cant post on an internet forum without resulting to insults - shows a lack of intelligence .

you constantly spout nothing but rubbish and negative :censored: and constantly claim to know more about football than anyone on this site - that in itself shows a lack of respect to other peoples opinions .

Looking at all your negative posts it makes me even wonder if you are even a liveprool fan and just on here to wind people up and try and insult them .

Im sorry you will have to point ot to me where i have said we have the same quality as say man utd or chelsea in all areas.

I go on about positive cause im a positive person who prefers to look at the good things that are going on with the club and team while we are WINNING and are competing - that stops then i will look at whats wrong not when some small minded child like you tells me too .

Everyone on here knows what they are talking about to a degree and certainly dont need someone like you tellin him they dont - until you can actually do the job yourself instead of proclaiming you can then i suggest you stop rabbiting on about how great you are at football knowlegde cause so far to me and i think others you just show to not really know what your talking about and going over the same old negative rubbish day after day .

:laugh:

Ever heard of a caps lock son?
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Rated Boumsong and Cheryou ???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well they have pulled up trees havent they
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
GYBS wrote:the pathetic thing is someone who cant post on an internet forum without resulting to insults - shows a lack of intelligence .

Son ? how old are you ? you act like a child .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:09 pm

GYBS wrote:Rated Boumsong and Cheryou ???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well they have pulled up trees havent they

But hang on, I can't be wrong by your logic because managers at the highest level have agreed with my opinions at the time... So surely, they couldn't be wrong and you could be right?

Or does that arguement only ring true when it suits? :laugh:

End of. :talktothehand
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 pm

GYBS wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:

Son ? how old are you ? you act like a child .

I lack intelligence? Have you ever actually tried to read the things you write? :no
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:11 pm

Rafa got rid of him rather sharpish didnt he and cheyrou not playing for another big is he ?
The new zidane :laugh: :laugh:  yeah GH :censored: up there just like rafa did with gonzalez.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 pm

cheyrou :laugh: :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:13 pm

GYBS wrote:Rafa got rid of him rather sharpish didnt he and cheyrou not playing for another big is he ?
The new zidane :laugh: :laugh:  yeah GH :censored: up there just like rafa did with gonzalez.

So doesn't that make your hole arguement look absoloutely pathetic?

Or don't you have the intelligence to see it?
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:15 pm

The proof is on the pitch where results the matter . What did cheryou do while he was at the club ? a goal against chelsea ? anything else ?

Cheyrou :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion