Today's press conference

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:06 pm

well stevie and jamie have both signed new 4 year deals...official
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:15 pm

dawson99 wrote:well stevie and jamie have both signed new 4 year deals...official

being discussed in another thread
Last edited by Fernando Morientes > 19 < on Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AlanHansen » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:26 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
MilitiaRusher wrote:
AlanHansen wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:We really really need cover for carra and sammi, I am very suprised we have not bought 2 defenders, this area needs the most concentration on and improving.

Yeah, I am surprised at this, Figo would be great but we really need someone to share the load with Carra and Hyypia, a decent 6 or 7 mil defender and maybe a youngish lad as well.

Do you live in Mars?

DO you know we signed a certain defender called Antonio Barragan and also another certain center back called Jack Hobbs whose on trial right now?

so Hobbs who is 16 years old and never played at the top level is going to automatically become a first team palyer, get a fcukin grip.

Barragan is a right back, and the only centre-halfs we have are Sami, Carra and Traore cna play their if needed. That means we defo need another centre-half, smai isn't going to be bale to play every game and lord help us if Smai ir Carra gets injured.

You are clearly the one who lives on Mars.

In AlanHansen's post, it clearly states that he never has an idea that a YOUNGISH defender has already been brought in. I was not even mentioning and talking about buying a 6-7 million CB, so whats the fcking problem?

By youngish I meant someone at 18-19 you would be able to fill in a couple of games this season, And Barragan is a rb as others have pointed out to you.
AlanHansen

Postby liamac » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:52 pm

Definetly need a centre back , but no doubt  Raffa is already  sounding out possible signings  and the  transfer market  is only 8 days old  as many have pointed out already
liamac
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion