To the imbeciles: now stop - Being silly.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:22 am

I think it's high time the silly-a*ses on here who keep baying for Rafa's head took a long hard look at themselves, then slit their throats. Or jumped off a bridge. Or even dived head-first into the pavement. I'll leave the choice up to them.
We are the reigning Champions of Europe, are unbeaten in the CL despite having played Sh*tski (and made them look cack aswell), and we have fewer losses in the league than Arsenal.
Seriously - what do people want?
Yes we've lost to Fulham, but Arsenal lost to Wigan.
Yes we "only" managed a 1-0 win over Anderlect - the same as Sh*tski.
Yes we lost 4-1 to afore-mentioned Sh*tski. (Thanks to woeful individual errors, not flaws in the team as a whole.)

We have played some fr*gging hard matches this season, with all and sundry attempting to beat the Champs of Europe. Playing us is a cup final for most teams.
We played away in Belgium on Wednesday, then away in London Saturday.
Sh*tski were at home on Wednesday, and they got another day to recouperate.
IT ALL FERKING ADDS UP.

Now get behind the team you bunch of glory hunting nancy-boys, stop daydreaming that LFC are doomed, and that anything short of the title constitutes f*cking high treason. W*nkers.
  :veryangry  :veryangry  :veryangry  :D  :veryangry

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:43 am

are people actually calling for rafas head?

i dont agree with that but i do agree that there are no more excuses mate, the fact we are not playing well in my opinion has nothing to do with tirdness from games but has to do with negative tactics and very poor finishing, also a lack of stability in team selection.
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:56 am

Now thats fine - a reasoned and fair point. I'm objecting to the "bull-sh*t and b*llocks" brigade which seems to have swept the board. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:55 am

Its so annoying that after every bad result we have to go through this charade of 2-3 Rafa/Josemi/Traore/Kewell/Zenden/formation/Spanish/Morientes/Crouch/Garcia hating threads and then finally one of our senior members that has a brain posts a thread like this and then everyone shuts up :angry:

Cheers Lando
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:05 am

Espionage wrote:Its so annoying that after every bad result we have to go through this charade of 2-3 Rafa/Josemi/Traore/Kewell/Zenden/formation/Spanish/Morientes/Crouch/Garcia hating threads and then finally one of our senior members that has a brain posts a thread like this and then everyone shuts up :angry:

Cheers Lando

get a room      :D  :D
112-1077774096

Postby hobbes » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:10 am

Relax bro.

We ar all behind Liverpool. Players react in the field due to frustration. Fans grumble after the game due to frustration.

Look, I admit Fulham's win over Liverpool is  bad, bad ruling by the linesman. Both goals were offside.

As Rafa hinted in post match comment that despite Morientes, Ciise Garcia and Kewell we could finish our chances. We have to look into it.

Thats the fact. Whatever amount of goals went in, we ought to have scored back. We didnt.

everyone is wondering what's the problem?
:O
hobbes

Postby Espionage » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:11 am

:love:  Care to join Peewee?
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:32 am

Espionage wrote: :love:  Care to join Peewee?

:D
112-1077774096

Postby darwisigila » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:41 am

1. we are big club
2. champion of europe
3. world class manager
4. second to none fan

wigan

1. just promoted
2. never play in europe
3. never manage bigt team
4. rugby is more suported

currently they're in fourth place...

i don think anyone who called for rafa head.......rafa still can make improvement to our team and we will fight till the end..

wigan will hit the wall in jan and we will be at top 5..wigan don have the squad to compete at top level.IN RAFA WE TRUST
darwisigila

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:34 am

darwisigila wrote:1. we are big club
2. champion of europe
3. world class manager
4. second to none fan

wigan

1. just promoted
2. never play in europe
3. never manage bigt team
4. rugby is more suported

currently they're in fourth place...

i don think anyone who called for rafa head.......rafa still can make improvement to our team and we will fight till the end..

wigan will hit the wall in jan and we will be at top 5..wigan don have the squad to compete at top level.IN RAFA WE TRUST

I dont think we're that desperate that we need  to compare ourselves with Wigan just yet,  :D

I basically agree with PeeWees first reply to this topic , and no PeeWee I do not want to get a room !   :D
66-1112520797

Postby hobbes » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:35 am

Rafa is adamant. He want to prove thant Ciise can play in the right and 4-5-1 suits Liverpool which apparently doesnt. Its that simple.

Once Rafa gets there. We will be winning again
:D
hobbes

Postby azriahmad » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:45 am

How long do you reckon that Rafa will eventually get it right with his prefered "4-5-1" system?

For the system to work, we need quality wide men, which we don't have at the moment. We have inconsistent players who can play wide - Zenden and Kewell - but when was the last time they played to the requirements for a 4-5-1?

Rafa has a very stubborn streak, and I don't know why he still persists religiously with this formation when it is clear that we don't have the personnel for this to work successfully.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:12 am

azriahmad wrote:How long do you reckon that Rafa will eventually get it right with his prefered "4-5-1" system?

For the system to work, we need quality wide men, which we don't have at the moment. We have inconsistent players who can play wide - Zenden and Kewell - but when was the last time they played to the requirements for a 4-5-1?

Rafa has a very stubborn streak, and I don't know why he still persists religiously with this formation when it is clear that we don't have the personnel for this to work successfully.

Its almost like asking how long a piece of string is mate ?

Until Rafa gets the personel he wants it will take quite a while for his system to work.Your right he does have a stubborn streak and it seems as if he is trying to force a square peg in a round hole.

I think he will come good in the end but he himself must get acustomed to playing the English way , again it seems as if he is trying to force a more continental approach into a rather English style of play.
Jose Moriniho is the only other manager in the prem who is making the continental approach work, but I feel that has more to do with the size of his wallet than anything else.
66-1112520797

Postby desperado0831 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:14 am

If we can manage to draw at all the away games and win all the home matches after this then we can be the top three too. Come on.
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:47 am

hobbes wrote:Look, I admit Fulham's win over Liverpool is  bad, bad ruling by the linesman. Both goals were offside.

The goals where not off side!

They where the correct decision by the linesman.  Lets not ship the blame out to the oficials, we again made plenty off chances but again could not stick the ball in the net.

I think if you look at all the stats for all the games we have played this year we have had more attempts on goal than last year, which has to be classed as an improvement, this years problem is actually scoring.  Until we get a top class striker, who is used to the hustle and bustle of the Premiership, I think we may struggle....  or are we just being a bit unlcky at the moment? ????

Everything Chelsea hit seem to go in at the moment, our time will come!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion