To the imbeciles: now stop - Being silly.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alfonso Alonso 69 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:21 pm

I think it's now the original poster of this topic who now looks an "Imbicile" after tonights result.
Alfonso Alonso 69

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:52 am

dum1 wrote:As for Lando's reference to 2nd division and Shanks well the game has moved on now and its far more reliant on money and the haves and have nots so your analogy just don't stack up in the modern era my friend. Suggest start opeinig your eyes to the signals that are eing given out. When we finish lower middle what will be your line then?

Are you f*cking p*ssed? All I said was a good manager is not the same as a big bank account.
You really are a peasant.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:53 am

Alfonso Alonso 69 wrote:I think it's now the original poster of this topic who now looks an "Imbicile" after tonights result.

That is the view I'd expect from a glory hunter. I take it we won every single competition every season under Shankley/Paisley/Fagen?

You are a disgrace to LFC. Go and kill yourself you f*cking retard.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:03 am

destro wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:They ARE hard matches. All top teams will lose to a bottom-half side. It's the nature of the Premiership. We only drew with Brum cos Reina had a stinker.
Surely you cannot be serious when you say "CHELSEA as english champions face teams trying just as hard if not harder to beat them but they get the results."? They have a fooking FAR superior squad, due to their FAR, FAR, FAR superior bank account. Your detracting from your arguement to even mention them.
Regarding the "its now time for the manager and players  deliver what every LFC fan expects" - wake up. We haven't won the title for 15 years, and we've struggled against lower sides for a lot longer than that. Do you really expect an instant turn around, especially now Sh*tski are in the frame?

it wasnt an argument it was an opinion. i gave up arguing in the playground some 23 years ago.they are not hard teams at all and without WIGANS win against ARSENAL would you of still labelled them so ? as for my mentioning CHELSEA just who was you refering to when you said they got another day to recouperate ? i think you will find my mentioning of them was in keeping with your post not detracting from my ( opinion ). i also dont remember saying i expect us to win the league or anything about instant turn around so once again you have got a bit carried away and misinterpreted  my opinion. its always a good idea to ask for further explanation than try to draw your own conclusion. but ill explain it now just to save you from adding 2+2 and getting 5. we finished 4th under gerard houlier with his so called inferior players. we also finished 5th under rafa last season i am expecting a higher finish this season hope that clears that up for you

Surely an arguement IS an opinion? In a debate at least.
Saying "without Wigans win..." is stupid. Thats like saying "If I hadn't had scrambled egg for breakfast..." It's happened. There are no ifs or buts.

Regarding Sh*tski, I was pointing out that DESPITE their wealth, AND the fact they had an extra day's rest, they couldn't manage a win vs Everton. It was to highlight my point. You decided to use them as a direct comparison.

I don't think I did jump to a conclusion. I may have been mislead by your post, but thats hardly my fault! I assumed you were after an instant turn around as you have been b*tching about a lack of it. Surely this is common sense? Perhaps assuming the only viable option is the road to take is wrong? Perhaps you're are an afore-mentioned "imbecile". Who knows?
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:01 am

Just to clarify to all and sundry:

THIS IS A DEBATE/DISCUSSION FORUM. IF YOU WISH TO TALK CR*P FREELY, WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS OR CONTRADICTORY VIEWS, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WRITING YOUR THOUGHTS IN A NOTE PAD WHICH NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER READ.

I believe it is assumed that any posts/threads made on this forum are open to scrutiny. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:39 am

You are not wrong!
76-1115222408

Postby louie garthie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:50 am

I will concur that you are not wrong,in which case you are therefore right.But I am sure someone will have a contradictory view on the matter and will,in time,air that view to be duly scrutinised by the rest of the members.
louie garthie

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:52 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Just to clarify to all and sundry:

THIS IS A DEBATE/DISCUSSION FORUM. IF YOU WISH TO TALK CR*P FREELY, WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS OR CONTRADICTORY VIEWS, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WRITING YOUR THOUGHTS IN A NOTE PAD WHICH NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER READ.

I believe it is assumed that any posts/threads made on this forum are open to scrutiny. Please correct me if I am wrong.

i love you lando  :D   :D   :D  :wwww   :bowdown

btw, what the fuck are you doing up at 3am??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby louie garthie » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:57 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
dum1 wrote:As for Lando's reference to 2nd division and Shanks well the game has moved on now and its far more reliant on money and the haves and have nots so your analogy just don't stack up in the modern era my friend. Suggest start opeinig your eyes to the signals that are eing given out. When we finish lower middle what will be your line then?

Are you f*cking p*ssed? All I said was a good manager is not the same as a big bank account.
You really are a peasant.

I fail to see how the statement by the dum 1 has anything to do with the good men and women who toil for hours working the fields for those rotten landowners.
louie garthie

Postby RedWolf35 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:23 am

Lando    you are extremely entertaining & quite right

Some of you muppets should go and jump off a bridge headfirst    moan moan moan moan 

It is going to be 2 years until we can compete at the highest level in the EPL AT LEAST    accept it or go and support Chelski/Real Madrid  :angry:

Some of you will be on here bitching if we were to finsih one point behind Chelski   

:veryangry
RedWolf35

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:24 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Just to clarify to all and sundry:

you're the one who started off by calling people imbeciles for having a certain viewpoint, lando. you can't start getting all touchy now if people are throwing it back in your face.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:54 am

I always thought having a good moan is part of being a football fan, in some situations its needed. We pay good money and expect the manager and players to be accountable.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:58 am

i pay council tax, which pays for coppers wages, but they never listen to me when im drunk, with me saying im their boss coz i pay their wages :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:23 am

We could all meet up at the Shankley Fields and punch shyte out of each other - that would solve the problems and we can still win the league.(?)
Better still we could all punch shyte out of Hustler and sod the league.

At the moment Raffa is undefensible, no one can excuse the pathetic performances we are putting in and the buck stops with him. I personally think he is a good manager who is learning the VERY hard way and he will come good but in the mean time he, and the team, deserve every critisism  that is thrown at them and after all these years I'll be buggered if I'm going to wave me flag at a gang of no hopers like last night.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:37 am

JohnBull wrote:I'll be buggered by a gang of no hopers.

no need to wash your private life out here john  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion