Tickets for FA Cup Semi-Final? - What are my chances?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby H_K_LFC » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:21 pm

I'm not a season ticket or fancard holder and havn't been to an F.A cup game this season.

What do you reckon are my chances of getting a couple tickets for the game against Chelsea??
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:27 pm

you would probably be able to get one from a tout on the night, but that would be expensive.  Other than that, your chances are about the same as Dudek playing up front tomorrow and scoring a hattrick.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:11 pm

7_Kewell wrote:you would probably be able to get one from a tout on the night, but that would be expensive.  Other than that, your chances are about the same as Dudek playing up front tomorrow and scoring a hattrick.

no theres more chance of getting a ticket as we arent playing 2 moro
but theres more chance u banging paris hilton and nicole richie at the same time then getting a ticket ???

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:00 am

RichardLFC1 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:you would probably be able to get one from a tout on the night, but that would be expensive.  Other than that, your chances are about the same as Dudek playing up front tomorrow and scoring a hattrick.

no theres more chance of getting a ticket as we arent playing 2 moro
but theres more chance u banging paris hilton and nicole richie at the same time then getting a ticket ???

sorry, i had today off and was in the mindset that it was saturday!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:05 pm

Never ever, but Im going lol, to be brutally honest though I wouldn't want you to get a ticket.  Loyal fans deserve to go the game, you haven't even got a fan card , thats pathetic. But thats only my view, and were entitled to our views
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:58 pm

Im in the same boat.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby vlady16.1 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:28 pm

:angry: this is the problem with this site- the fellow asks a question and then he gets attacked-- no fan card- well he might not live in liverpool -- i don't cos i live in canada but am a big fan and have been for 30 years

so when i finally make my pilgramage to the kop will i be lambasted to ask where to get a pint and that I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE KOP -- you guys are a**holes

it was so nice in toronto when we played porto and everyone treated me as a mate not as an unworthy

YNWA
vlady16.1

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:34 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Never ever, but Im going lol, to be brutally honest though I wouldn't want you to get a ticket.  Loyal fans deserve to go the game, you haven't even got a fan card , thats pathetic. But thats only my view, and were entitled to our views

Well by the same token, I am entitled to my view that you are a prat.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:04 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Never ever, but Im going lol, to be brutally honest though I wouldn't want you to get a ticket.  Loyal fans deserve to go the game, you haven't even got a fan card , thats pathetic. But thats only my view, and were entitled to our views

stupid boy, didn't you ever have a "first time" watching liverpool or were you a lifelong season ticket holder from before you were even born? tool.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:14 pm

Loyal fans come from all over. Those travelling from afar deserve to be commended, not ridiculed by a prat like you.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:34 pm

I answered the question honestly and without resorting to name calling, I express my view on the matter and get lambasted. A few of the people I actually respect as great posters  :down:

I didnt have a season ticket before I born. I went my first match in 1993 when I was 9. I love the club, the players and the fans.

I did not try to "attack " someone for not going the game. I expressed my displeasure if he got a ticket. Manys fans who go most games and pay thousands of pounds into the club, should NOT be denied a ticket for our biggest game of the season, because someone else wants to go because its CHELSEA.

Two of my best friends missed the final last year because they had been only 4 champions league games so I have had this happen first hand.

I thought this was a forum to post freely your thoughts on matters. I did not name call, I expressed a view and got a load of :censored: if were being honest.

And I think, know I know the majority of reds fans would agree with me. But thanks for showing your true colours it has been noted and to be homest you have let yourselves down - if you class yourself as a red.

Many Thanks
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:38 pm

vlady16.1 wrote: :angry: this is the problem with this site- the fellow asks a question and then he gets attacked-- no fan card- well he might not live in liverpool -- i don't cos i live in canada but am a big fan and have been for 30 years

so when i finally make my pilgramage to the kop will i be lambasted to ask where to get a pint and that I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE KOP -- you guys are a**holes

it was so nice in toronto when we played porto and everyone treated me as a mate not as an unworthy

YNWA

I don't live in Liverpool either mate, but I do have a fan-card and an e-season ticket. You won't be lambasted but you will have trouble getting in, and the fact of the matter is that if you're a big enough fan, you'll be welcomed. I always am.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:43 pm

As I'm entitled to the opinion your knobhead  :no
66-1112520797

Postby Rafa D » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:45 pm

Once again for the last poster......

I answered the question honestly and without resorting to name calling, I express my view on the matter and get lambasted. A few of the people I actually respect as great posters   

I didnt have a season ticket before I born. I went my first match in 1993 when I was 9. I love the club, the players and the fans.

I did not try to "attack " someone for not going the game. I expressed my displeasure if he got a ticket. Manys fans who go most games and pay thousands of pounds into the club, should NOT be denied a ticket for our biggest game of the season, because someone else wants to go because its CHELSEA.

Two of my best friends missed the final last year because they had been only 4 champions league games so I have had this happen first hand.

I thought this was a forum to post freely your thoughts on matters. I did not name call, I expressed a view and got a load of  if were being honest.

And I think, know I know the majority of reds fans would agree with me. But thanks for showing your true colours it has been noted and to be homest you have let yourselves down - if you class yourself as a red.

Many Thanks
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:45 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I answered the question honestly and without resorting to name calling, I express my view on the matter and get lambasted. A few of the people I actually respect as great posters  :down:

I thought this was a forum to post freely your thoughts on matters. I did not name call, I expressed a view and got a load of :censored: if were being honest.

Many Thanks

Your a feckin idiot  :angry:
66-1112520797

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion