This riise debate - Lets see then.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby buxxy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:30 pm

who thinks riise is a good player
buxxy

Postby Rafa D » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:56 pm

0asis wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:edit - did rise to it but then realised who is was.

WTF?

In English please.  :D

MEXICO ARE :censored: LIKE YOUR VIEWS :censored:
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:56 pm

:D
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:59 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
0asis wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:edit - did rise to it but then realised who is was.

WTF?

In English please.  :D

MEXICO ARE :censored: LIKE YOUR VIEWS :censored:

Ah, yes but at least I can type properly and yes my views are rubbish, but they'll always be better than yours.  :;):
48-1119859832

Postby Rafa D » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:05 pm

Are you actually from Mexico or just a sad tit who pretended to support them to wind people up. Blah BLah Blah,

You dont like me, I know your a :censored:.

End of conversation.
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:08 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Are you actually from Mexico or just a sad tit who pretended to support them to wind people up. Blah BLah Blah,

You dont like me, I know your a :censored:.

End of conversation.

Don't worry RafaDodd school starts soon.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:31 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Five years at LFC ,250 plus games , one bad night and the "I always thought he was sh'it brigade " arrive .  :laugh:

You are having a laugh arent you mate?   I said it ages ago mate hes been the worst player in the starting 11 for some time in my eyes.  An if you watch him closely you WILL notice for yourselfs.

:laugh:  sorry for the delayed response , only just spotted your post.

No I'm not having a laugh , I am however pmsl that you choose to defend your position by stating you thought Riise was sh'ite even before his mare against Haifa .   :laugh:

Ok, he's not the best LB in the prem and we could do better , but he's certainly not Liverpools weakest link .

Maybe you should start a poll ?  ask the audience or phone a friend ?   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JC_81 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:45 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Ok, he's not the best LB in the prem and we could do better , but he's certainly not Liverpools weakest link .

Think that sums Riise up pretty much.

He's a good player and would probably be first choice left back in any other Premiership side at the moment outside the top 4, so he's certainly not sh.it.

On the other hand he's not world class either and I'm sure a club of our stature with the world class manager that we have will eventually find a better solution than Riise for LB.  Whether that's Aurelio we'll have to wait and see.

But either way, he's certainly worth a place in our squad - versatile player, probably not on a massive wage, good professional attitude, solid if not spectacular performer and well used to English football.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:55 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Five years at LFC ,250 plus games , one bad night and the "I always thought he was sh'it brigade " arrive .  :laugh:

You are having a laugh arent you mate?   I said it ages ago mate hes been the worst player in the starting 11 for some time in my eyes.  An if you watch him closely you WILL notice for yourselfs.

No I'm not having a laugh , I am however pmsl that you choose to defend your position by stating you thought Riise was sh'ite even before his mare against Haifa .   :laugh:

Ok, he's not the best LB in the prem and we could do better , but he's certainly not Liverpools weakest link .

To be honest im sure ive heard him say a few times in the past he thinks riise is sh.it
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby murphy0151 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:22 pm

GOAT wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

To be honest im sure ive heard him say a few times in the past he thinks riise is sh.it

Cheers mate.

I noticed it along time ago woof woof.

JUst watch him from now on thats all im asking and not just the highlights.  Watch every pass every run.

If Riise is playing tommorow, dont get me wrong I hope he has a great game and all you lot come on and give me sh..it about it.   I hope so but its not going to happen.

Fingers crossed you lot can hammer me on monday.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby NiftyNeil » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:33 pm

This thread is a load of bollox.

Riise is not sh!te - so stop making out he is.

Riise is not the best left back in the world - so what, he doesn't have to be. To be a great team, we don't have to have world class players in every position - just good team players who complement the world class members ie Gerrard (anyone remember Riise's cross in the Euro Cup final?).

If Riise has a bad game week in, week out for the next 8 months then start a thread like this. But if not, get off his back. He's doing a good job FFS!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:36 pm

FFS, I couldn't believe this sh it thread had lasted 5 pages, and I've gone and dragged it into a sixth! :no

:D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:50 pm

murphy0151 wrote:I noticed it along time ago woof woof.

Not sure if we're getting our wires crossed but I believe you when you say you've thought for a long time that Riise was sh'ite/our weakest link , and thats why I'm laughing so much .

Anyway , no big deal . Fingers crossed he smashes another one in against Chelsea and we can all have a rethink .    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby mistyred » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:48 pm

Riise looks like he's carrying a bit of weight from lack of fitness but once he's in shape he will be class, i like him he's done good for us but Aurelio may be a better option long term we will just have to wait and see.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:31 am

Could not find a link but a paper (I saw it on skynews) is saying that Chelsea will bid 15,000,000 pounds for Riise. I like Riise as a squad player. He is not a great midfielder nor a great defender but for the squad he has a firm place but if this news about the 15 million is true then I have three words..

SELL SELL SELL!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion