This riise debate - Lets see then.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:55 pm

babu wrote:you wouldn't get a payslip in the mail.

I dont know about you or where your from Babu but you do get pay slips posted to you in the mail in England.
66-1112520797

Postby Owzat » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:33 pm

babu wrote:you wouldn't get a payslip in the mail.

Our payslips are handed out last day of each month. I would have thought he'd be on more than that, when I saw the figure I thought it was weekly and WTF but that's not a lot by some standards.

I think it is stupid if companies do mail payslips, there's a lot of confidential information in them and assuming you turn up for work and don't have exceptional working conditions ie work from home, then why not collect them from work?!?!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:14 pm

So what's he on a week, then?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:17 pm

my payslip comes through the mail... slightly less than risse.

its bad that its been made public but he aint on nothing compared to others and the taxes he pays makes up for it!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:45 pm

Credit where it is due, good game tonight, but wether that is a reminder of how poor the opposition is or a surprise return to his first season form I dont know.

I think the removal of his defensive responsibilities definitely helped.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:57 am

RIISE: I'VE NOT BEEN AT MY BEST

Paul Eaton 13 November 2007

John Arne Riise has vowed to rediscover his best form after admitting he hasn't yet reached his usual high standards this season.
Despite figuring prominently in Rafael Benitez's first team plans, the Norwegian international is disappointed with his displays so far this term and knows he needs to improve to keep a place in the team.

"I was happy with my performances in pre-season, but when the season started I felt I wasn't reaching my true level," he said.

"I've noticed the fans haven't been too happy with my form and rightly so.

"I'm my own biggest critic and I know when I haven't performed well. Now I think I'm getting my sharpness back and hopefully returning to my real level."

Riise is also hoping a return to form will secure an extended contract offer having again reiterated his desire to remain with the Reds for the rest of his career.

"There was a story about me moving to Aston Villa in January," he added.

"I was away with the national team at the time and Liverpool are quite big in Norway so a lot of people were asking me about it. But it's completely false.

"I have 18 months left on my contract here and have no intention of leaving. Liverpool is the club closest to my heart and it's where I belong.

"If it wasn't for Liverpool I wouldn't be the player I am today and there is no chance that I'm going to ask for a transfer. I want to finish my career here and hopefully I can do that."
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:44 pm

Always gives 100% even when he is struggling for form, well worth a place in the squad (if no longer first team). Versatile player who has improved aspects of his game (heading used to let him down badly, now he's decent if not pretty good)I would keep him.
account deleted by request

Postby ivor_the_injun » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:57 pm

Pretty honest assessment from the guy I think. He is better than he's been showing recently, and on his day I still rate him among the better attacking left backs in the country. I just hope he has some more of those days soon.

He offers cover right along that left hand side, and although he's far from the best left sided midfielder, he's stepped up and filled the gap when that side has been decimated by injuries over recent seasons.

Hopefully he finds his form soon, as he and Aurelio are potentially great competition for that left back berth. He has pretty much gifted the spot to the Brazilian on current performances though.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Flepent » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:28 pm

Maybe hes got stuff on his mind but riise on hes day can be fab.. :p  Hes got a hot shot for goal + hes bank details were given out on web bet that put him down abit ;[ hes not that BAD come on.
Flepent

Postby murphy0151 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:19 pm

Flepent wrote:Maybe hes got stuff on his mind but riise on hes day can be fab.. :p  Hes got a hot shot for goal + hes bank details were given out on web bet that put him down abit ;[ hes not that BAD come on.

I know yeah one in 20 shots actually hit the target.   I wouldnt call that a hot shot for goal.  Id say more of a hot shot for row Z

:sleep

Hes not good enough fact, deal with it.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby duk » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:05 pm

just been looking through the best goal thread... riise is mentioned a fair few times, i for will forgive the average start to this season if he starts scoring a few of these again
duk

Postby stmichael » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:06 pm

he should be kept on the premise that he can "release the kraken"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW2d-QrnFgA&feature=related

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:00 pm

stmichael wrote:he should be kept on the premise that he can "release the kraken"

We all hate Yanks and Yanks and Yanks,
Yanks and Yanks and Yanks and Yanks
We all fuc.kin hate Yanks
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pineapple Nutty » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:41 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
stmichael wrote:he should be kept on the premise that he can "release the kraken"

:laugh:
Pineapple Nutty

Postby maguskwt » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:27 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Tony Blair didn't seem to share your sentiments... :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion