This riise debate - Lets see then.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby coddy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:49 pm

RedWolf35 wrote:
buxxy wrote:i think bout 15.5 mill or more

why are you answering your own questions???

:wwww

because he's an idiot   :rasp  :buttrock
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:56 pm

Feck me this thread is a classic. if ever anybody needed a demonstration of the reason why many of the more knowledgeable people on the forum can't be bothered anymore they just need to read this drivel. How much do you think Riise's worth? You couldn't make it up.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:04 pm

buxxy wrote:i think bout 15.5 mill or more

This is obviously someone taking the p!ss. Nobody even if they were a kid would write such meaningless sh!t.
Do us a favour and pack it in.
This is actually a decent thread with valid points being made dont ruin it by posting utter sh!te.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:22 pm

buxxy wrote:tell me wat u think

You post sh!te.

If this bloke makes 100 posts and he gets put into the Advanced debate thread then this forum has officially gone to the dogs.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:14 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:I noticed it along time ago woof woof.

Not sure if we're getting our wires crossed but I believe you when you say you've thought for a long time that Riise was sh'ite/our weakest link , and thats why I'm laughing so much .

Anyway , no big deal . Fingers crossed he smashes another one in against Chelsea and we can all have a rethink .    :D

Now i'm laughing even more .  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:20 pm

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:21 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:I noticed it along time ago woof woof.

Not sure if we're getting our wires crossed but I believe you when you say you've thought for a long time that Riise was sh'ite/our weakest link , and thats why I'm laughing so much .

Anyway , no big deal . Fingers crossed he smashes another one in against Chelsea and we can all have a rethink .    :D

Now i'm laughing even more .  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Now mention Garcia and Speedy Woof , I think your on a roll!  :D
account deleted by request

Postby el_stinger » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:42 pm

murphy0151 wrote:I dont no were to start with this one but I remmember saying when we signed Fabio Aurelio, thank god we wont be seeing much off Riise now.   As I think hes shittte. 

There were aload off you people who was asking me what planet im from, Riise's one off our best players.  Well lets see how good he is now then.  I told you to watch him closely, did you last night?   He was at best awful, he should off intercepted the pass for there goal.  I lost count off how many times he hit the long ball to no one.  How many times did he actualy pass to a red shirt?  you could count them on one hand.  Maccabi Haffia's right midfielder looked good cause off him.

Im not normally one for slating players but come on people open your eyes Riise isint good enough.  An the sooner Aurlieo or Warnock come into the team the better.

Lets ave a little thing after games.  Lets Name a best player and worst player from every game staring in this thread.  And I bet you Riise will come out the worst more than any other.

Best Player
Pennant

Worst Player
Riise

How much of a d!ck do you feel now?

w.@nker!!
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:52 pm

:D :laugh:  hu said riise was poo :laugh:
Kopite-Jud

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:57 pm

el_stinger wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:I dont no were to start with this one but I remmember saying when we signed Fabio Aurelio, thank god we wont be seeing much off Riise now.   As I think hes shittte. 

There were aload off you people who was asking me what planet im from, Riise's one off our best players.  Well lets see how good he is now then.  I told you to watch him closely, did you last night?   He was at best awful, he should off intercepted the pass for there goal.  I lost count off how many times he hit the long ball to no one.  How many times did he actualy pass to a red shirt?  you could count them on one hand.  Maccabi Haffia's right midfielder looked good cause off him.

Im not normally one for slating players but come on people open your eyes Riise isint good enough.  An the sooner Aurlieo or Warnock come into the team the better.

Lets ave a little thing after games.  Lets Name a best player and worst player from every game staring in this thread.  And I bet you Riise will come out the worst more than any other.

Best Player
Pennant

Worst Player
Riise

w.@nker!!

Cause he scored a good goal???

No one including Murph ever said anything personal about Riise!And to say he's a w.anker is wrong.What the original post stated still stands and is factual to anyone that has a reasonable appreciation of football!
Of course we are all grateful to Riise for that goal...but the season has not started yet !

Over the long season ahead,it is a fact that Riise will have more stinkers where he merely goes amiss and is a shadow of the player that scored that goal!
I wish i was wrong but its true!
Unfortunately 2 or 3 wonder goals a season do not compensate for a lack of consistancy and to many poor to mediocre performances!!

All the same thanks Riise...that was a good un!!!!

:)
66-1120597113

Postby el_stinger » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:08 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
el_stinger wrote:

Best Player
Pennant

Worst Player
Riise

w.@nker!!

No one including Murph ever said anything personal about Riise!And to say he's a w.anker is wrong.What the original post stated still stands and is factual to anyone that has a reasonable appreciation of football!
Of course we are all grateful to Riise for that goal...but the season has not started yet !

Over the long season ahead,it is a fact that Riise will have more stinkers where he merely goes amiss and is a shadow of the player that scored that goal!
Unfortunately 2 or 3 wonder goals a season do not compensate for a lack of consistancy and to many poor to mediocre performances!!

Bit harsh!

Riise has been used as an attacking full back in recent years, and of course he might not have such a huge impact on games as he might have in the past.

But he has a defensive job to do and he sticks to it, consistantly! To call that mediocre, is very harsh Bazza. Sure that game against Haifa was terrible by everyones standards, but to call the guy shiite is a disgrace and a w.@nker of a comment, and I stick to that!
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:55 pm

he ran the pitch and scored a great goal, he is as useful to us as he always was.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:26 pm

murphy0151 wrote:Lets ave a little thing after games.  Lets Name a best player and worst player from every game staring in this thread.  And I bet you Riise will come out the worst more than any other.

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :rasp

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:38 pm

why say riise is poo wen he delivers time and time again and gives 200% each game ? are you liverpool fans or are you seeing a different riise from the rest of us ?
Kopite-Jud

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:56 pm

el_stinger wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
el_stinger wrote:

Best Player
Pennant

Worst Player
Riise

w.@nker!!

Bit harsh!

Riise has been used as an attacking full back in recent years, and of course he might not have such a huge impact on games as he might have in the past.

But he has a defensive job to do and he sticks to it, consistantly! To call that mediocre, is very harsh Bazza. Sure that game against Haifa was terrible by everyones standards, but to call the guy shiite is a disgrace and a w.@nker of a comment, and I stick to that!

Im not talking just about the Haifa game or today!!

I mean over the season,his consistancy or lack of it should i say!

Im delighted with his goal today and being honest like every fan i would love him to play great every time he pulls on the shirt!
But watching every game i can over the season i just feel theres too many i say 'where was Riise today' when he's been on the park for 90 mins!!

But then again thats just my opinion!
66-1120597113

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion