This is why rafa should stay.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:13 pm

Everyone can agree on one thing,this season has been a shambles!

To judge our team,our manager at a time like this is wrong.
I feel the same frustration as any other fan,to be honest LFC have kept me awake at nights lately.
What i want to say is that i can feel the fans passion on here,but i feel a lot of the passion is misdirected.

A lot of people have let recent events get to them and are calling for Rafas head.
Backed up by results at Anfield,our position in the EPL and generally the way the team have been playing a lot of people seem to think Rafa should be sacked!

I tend to look deeper than some i guess but i look by this season and see it as something we participated in,but were not really there!
Because of the behind the scenes activities at LFC,i as a person have not been feeling great lately.Im sure a lot of you are the same,its been a worrying time and its always in the back of your mind.
Transfer how we feel to Rafa and onto the players?
How do they feel?How have they felt?
Some will say,they get paid to play football and paid well,very True but no sum of money can pay off a mans emotion!

Its all well and good calling for Rafas head now when he is down,anyone can do that!
I suggest people take a closer look at things this season especially,results talk yes!They speak a thousand words every week but we need to realise that we are not seeing the real Rafa or the real LFC at present!This season is not us,it has been a team and manager disected by media,manipulated by hype and fu.cked up the ar.se by two yanks!
Can any fan seriously expect after what has happened lately for our team to be high in morale,feeling like beating the world?

The reality is Rafa is human,the players are human like us all they have felt the pain lately and it has effected them!

Like any human being does when something/someone they care about or love needs them I stand by Rafas side and beside the team.......DO WHAT DECENT PEOPLE DO, SUPPORT WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT WHEN IT NEEDS YOU!
SUPPORT LFC SUPPORT RAFA!

YNWA
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Theres enough of these threads going around mate another one isnt going to help.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm

can we have all the threads of this type put into one.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:24 pm

lakes10 wrote:can we have all the threads of this type put into one.

Maybe if people like you start seeing past the obvious,people like me will no longer feel compelled to write threads like this!
:D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:26 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Maybe if people like you start seeing past the obvious,people like me will no longer feel compelled to write threads like this!

lol, not sure thats going to happen any time soon lol  :D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:28 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

You do anger management dont ya mate?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

lol yes.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:35 pm

oh ffs
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Number 9 wrote:Everyone can agree on one thing,this season has been a shambles!

To judge our team,our manager at a time like this is wrong.
I feel the same frustration as any other fan,to be honest LFC have kept me awake at nights lately.
What i want to say is that i can feel the fans passion on here,but i feel a lot of the passion is misdirected.

A lot of people have let recent events get to them and are calling for Rafas head.
Backed up by results at Anfield,our position in the EPL and generally the way the team have been playing a lot of people seem to think Rafa should be sacked!

I tend to look deeper than some i guess but i look by this season and see it as something we participated in,but were not really there!
Because of the behind the scenes activities at LFC,i as a person have not been feeling great lately.Im sure a lot of you are the same,its been a worrying time and its always in the back of your mind.
Transfer how we feel to Rafa and onto the players?
How do they feel?How have they felt?
Some will say,they get paid to play football and paid well,very True but no sum of money can pay off a mans emotion!

Its all well and good calling for Rafas head now when he is down,anyone can do that!
I suggest people take a closer look at things this season especially,results talk yes!They speak a thousand words every week but we need to realise that we are not seeing the real Rafa or the real LFC at present!This season is not us,it has been a team and manager disected by media,manipulated by hype and fu.cked up the ar.se by two yanks!
Can any fan seriously expect after what has happened lately for our team to be high in morale,feeling like beating the world?

The reality is Rafa is human,the players are human like us all they have felt the pain lately and it has effected them!

Like any human being does when something/someone they care about or love needs them I stand by Rafas side and beside the team.......DO WHAT DECENT PEOPLE DO, SUPPORT WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT WHEN IT NEEDS YOU!
SUPPORT LFC SUPPORT RAFA!

YNWA

mate look at the support the fans have been showing at our games , we're 100% behind rafa , we don't want him to go but mate like i've mentioned to u before , there's nothing much that we can do , end of the day its the owners who decide whether rafa goes or stays . All we can hope for is that season we qualify for the champions league and also win the crown . Next season if rafa is given the funds lets say abt 60 million , and he does not perfom , then ...
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:44 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

lol yes.

Well if you had any business sense at all,you would advertise 2 for the price of one!After reading the majority of your posts i would take you up on the offer!

Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

lol yes.

Well if you had any business sense at all,you would advertise 2 for the price of one!After reading the majority of your posts i would take you up on the offer!

:D  the best teachers teach from experience.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:03 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

lol yes.

The best students learn beacause they have no choice! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:05 pm

Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

lol yes.

The best students learn beacause they have no choice! :D

lol very true
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Very true indeed.i hope a few students read my thread and understand loyalty in harsh times!

Bad times are when you know who you can rely on!
LFC knows who it can,because some are happy to distance themselves from the manager because we have a bad season and are not were the glory is!Speaks volumes that people want something new when the novelty has worn!
One bit of advice...Be careful what you wish for fellow reds!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 pm

Im with Number 9 on this one.

A lot has gone on this season behind closed doors and its been on every TV channel and Newspaper. Now if that dosent affect the team and the manager then nothing will. As far as the league goes this season is a write off and we should just make sure we get 4th.

A few nice cup runs would go down well but really we should put all this messing going on to bed and get prepared to go in to next season as a more stable club........with Rafa as our manager.

Give the man some proper money to spend in the summer and watch us go!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion