This is why rafa should stay.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
nobybob wrote:and how the hell to i quote part of what someone says without quoting it all lol  :help  :help

I  am a c*nt, :D

It's simple: all you do is reply via the quote button, then delete whatever it is from the person's quote you don't want in there, then add your reply in the top box.

see i was right

sorry Emerald  :D  :D  its was a joke
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Or, you could simple cut and paste and add
before and after the sentence.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
nobybob wrote:and how the hell to i quote part of what someone says without quoting it all lol  :help  :help

I could be a funny c*nt, but I'll not! :D

It's simple: all you do is reply via the quote button, then delete whatever it is from the person's quote you don't want in there, then add your reply in the top box.

yes but how does it work when i see others having a partial quote -- then an answer - then another partial quote under that and so on
nobybob

Postby Rush Job » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Lets get something straight Wenger and Ferguson are the longest serving prem managers who have been well backed and been able to sign their number one targets as well as see the fruits of their youth systems whereas chelsea, moved from our possition to winners of the prem by spending shed loads. Rafa hasnt had the time,or the money to by the type of players that win you the league, every season they can bring in 3 class players while we can get one if we are lucky, utd have 2 30m strikers for feck sake!
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Or, you could simple cut and paste and add
before and after the sentence.

ahh
cheers
nobybob

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 pm

nobybob wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

yes but how does it work when i see others having a partial quote -- then an answer - then another partial quote under that and so on

i think going by what he said you just put the
  at the start and end of all the bits you need and put your bits above their bits  :Oo:

like this ?
.[/quote]
yes but how does it work when i see others having a partial quote -- then an answer - then another partial quote under that and so on[/quote]
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Rush Job wrote:Lets get something straight Wenger and Ferguson are the longest serving prem managers who have been well backed and been able to sign their number one targets as well as see the fruits of their youth systems whereas chelsea, moved from our possition to winners of the prem by spending shed loads. Rafa hasnt had the time,or the money to by the type of players that win you the league, every season they can bring in 3 class players while we can get one if we are lucky, utd have 2 30m strikers for feck sake!

:buttrock
nobybob

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:54 pm

lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

at the start and end of all the bits you need and put your bits above their bits  :Oo:

like this ?

yes but how does it work when i see others having a partial quote -- then an answer - then another partial quote under that and so on[/quote][/quote]
say that again a bit slower :help
nobybob

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:54 pm

lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

like this ?

yes but how does it work when i see others having a partial quote -- then an answer - then another partial quote under that and so on[/quote][/quote]
well that did not work.... i must be thick
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:55 pm

nobybob wrote:
Rush Job wrote:Lets get something straight Wenger and Ferguson are the longest serving prem managers who have been well backed and been able to sign their number one targets as well as see the fruits of their youth systems whereas chelsea, moved from our possition to winners of the prem by spending shed loads. Rafa hasnt had the time,or the money to by the type of players that win you the league, every season they can bring in 3 class players while we can get one if we are lucky, utd have 2 30m strikers for feck sake!

Yes, you're learning.

Now, repeat after me: one plus one equals...

:D
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:55 pm

lakes10 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

like this ?

[/quote]
well that did not work.... i must be thick[/quote]
just put a [/quote] at the start of the bit you need and then a [/quote] at the end
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:56 pm

Rush job, Rafa has brought in a shed load of players in the 6-7 million mark, they lasted around 6 months each if lucky (bellamy for example) . and the players hes buying now (babel played out of position, torres til only recently playing as much as he should)

hes had the money, hes spent a lot, but its all one in one out all the time, no time to build up a team to win things. All we ever talk about is shipping players out to get more in. The reason we are always talking about that is that the management are buying the WRONG players.

now nobby bob if your brain cell can work that out, and stop being so narrow minded, you'd see how bad things are actually going at the moment.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:56 pm

lakes10 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

like this ?

[/quote]
Worst anger manager ever!..I wont call you Jesus! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:58 pm

nobybob wrote:

so as it looks like he is not going to get the money should we look for a manager that can do great thing on a low money???

what was that Havant & Waterlooville  managers name lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:59 pm

Number 9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

like this ?

Worst anger manager ever!..I wont call you Jesus! :D[/quote]

lol dont i have to go and teach 10 attempted murders on monday night.....no joke
Last edited by lakes10 on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion