This is why rafa should stay.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:16 pm

dawson99 wrote:when have i ever put down liverpool? Im putting down the manager, who isnt doing his job. hes putting himself and his greivances before the team.

I don't see how he's putting himself and his grievances before the team?

Please elaborate.
LFC2007

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:19 pm

he is being stubborn and selfish. you can tell by how he talks and how hes putting out the wrong teams. what hes airing about hicks, and hicks is doing worse but Rafa is not just getting on with the job at hand, and the whole team is suffering. thats just my opinion, how i see it
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:25 pm

dawson99 wrote:he is being stubborn and selfish. you can tell by how he talks and how hes putting out the wrong teams. what hes airing about hicks, and hicks is doing worse but Rafa is not just getting on with the job at hand, and the whole team is suffering. thats just my opinion, how i see it

lmao" by the way he talks" and whats he airing about hicks NOTHING lately and if your on about his original; statements he was complaining of no cash to improve the team < knowing this would put his job at risk>> how is that putting himself above the team  quite the reverse as i see it
nobybob

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:25 pm

So, him reiterating how he wants to focus on football, in every news conference and interview he's given of late, constitutes him not getting on with the job at hand?

Putting out the wrong teams is an example of him being selfish?

Rafa's always tinkered with the team, through spells of good results and bad results, that hasn't change significantly at any period during his tenure.

He couldn't be more devoted to the job.

He hasn't aired anything about Hicks, the only blemish in his handling of the media was back in November.

There is nothing to suggest he's beeing selfish and putting himself before the team, that's just a figment of your imagination.
LFC2007

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:27 pm

so you think hes doing everything right? I guess i just see it differently, you cant say hes honestly helped himself through all this palava, maybe its your imagination that hes the perfect man for the job
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 pm

dawson99 wrote:so you think hes doing everything right? I guess i just see it differently, you cant say hes honestly helped himself through all this palava, maybe its your imagination that hes the perfect man for the job

who said he is doing everything right ?? im just answering ur points but when i do you just go off on another completly deferent tangent (its like having an aurgument with my wife ))
nobybob

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 pm

dawson99 wrote:so you think hes doing everything right? I guess i just see it differently, you cant say hes honestly helped himself through all this palava, maybe its your imagination that hes the perfect man for the job

I don't think he's doing everything right.

However, I don't question his sincerity, or his intentions. I may question his managerial methods at times, so will everyone at some point.

There's nothing that you can point to that backs up what you say, so you lose :D
LFC2007

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 pm

nobybob wrote:
dawson99 wrote:replacement? i dunno, id take someone like scolari, maybe marco van basten, Hiddink. mourinho is someone i cant stand.

i like rafa, but i really cant see the players playing well at the oment, and you got to ask why. we ALL see that kuyt isnt good enogh, yet rafa plays him all the time. We ALL see that babel is not a winger, yet rafa plays him all the time as well. we just got to ask ourselves if he is moving the club forwards...

The names you mention are unproven it the premier. what makes you think they would do better than rafa.these guys have only done their stuff in europe. And rafa you admit has done great in europe

You make a very good point there about being unproven in the premier.

the only proven in the prem managers....

mourinho

wenger

that man u bloke

King Kenny

take your pick
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:34 pm

i could win the arguament, but my head hurts tonight, actually been doing work.

to sum it up, i like rafa, but things ive seen (and cant remember) have seemed almost selfish by him

we are not moving forwards in the premiershi[p where other teams are

the team dont seem motivated
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:39 pm

dawson99 wrote:i could win the arguament, but my head hurts tonight, actually been doing work.

to sum it up, i like rafa, but things ive seen (and cant remember) have seemed almost selfish by him

we are not moving forwards in the premiershi[p where other teams are

the team dont seem motivated

i could win the arguament, but my head hurts tonight, actually been doing work.

lol its them 2 brain cells of yours both getting used at the same time
nobybob

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:41 pm

and how the hell to i quote part of what someone says without quoting it all lol  :help  :help
nobybob

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:43 pm

nobybob wrote:and how the hell to i quote part of what someone says without quoting it all lol  :help Lakes is right, lakes is god :help

lol i can never get it to work, unless i edit what they say in the bottom bit.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:44 pm

lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:and how the hell to i quote part of what someone says without quoting it all lol  :help Lakes is righ, lakes is god :help

jeez the blind leading the blind
your as thick as me

lol just seen the lakes ids god hahaha :laugh:
nobybob

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:44 pm

nobybob wrote:and how the hell to i quote part of what someone says without quoting it all lol  :help  :help

I could be a funny c*nt, but I'll not! :D

It's simple: all you do is reply via the quote button, then delete whatever it is from the person's quote you don't want in there, then add your reply in the top box.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:45 pm

nobybob wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:and how the hell to i quote part of what someone says without quoting it all lol  :help Lakes is righ, lakes is god :help

jeez the blind leading the blind
your as thick as me

lol i must be  :D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion