This is why rafa should stay.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:40 pm

lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:Yes LAKES Paco's loss has been a big blow to RAFA he needs someone in there now to help him   __who though any ideas ??

And yes there have been times especially against the so called lesser teams , when Rafa has played KUYT or VORONIN when there has been other better options available . But they have still been part of a team that should have still been more than capable of doing the job and have underachieved dramatically letting us and RAFA down.

Still i cannot deny this was a mistake by Rafa they all make mistakes MOUREEN ,FERGIE ,WENGER, all of them . Give RAFA the benefit of the doubt with all that's gone on owner wise this year and forgive his mistakes. Is there anyone can watch some of the videos post previously and say he doesn't deserve that chance??

when things started to go wrong i said that Rafa should get a old boy on the bench, could even be king kenny, any of the old liverpool boys would do or anyone that knows English football well.

:bowdown  :bowdown
nobybob

Postby Rush Job » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:40 pm

Rafa's going to be with us atleast untill the summer so we need to get behind him and the team, it seems we are always looking for a scape goat. Maybe we should first make sure we have our angle as the worlds best fans covered before we dish out blame. I only get to a few games a season but i think the atmosphere has been changing,a player making a bad pass will be met with groans and jeers and God help him if he does it again,we used to build players up now we just knock em down. We need to support!
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:41 pm

lakes10 wrote:
nobybob wrote:Yes LAKES Paco's loss has been a big blow to RAFA he needs someone in there now to help him   __who though any ideas ??

And yes there have been times especially against the so called lesser teams , when Rafa has played KUYT or VORONIN when there has been other better options available . But they have still been part of a team that should have still been more than capable of doing the job and have underachieved dramatically letting us and RAFA down.

Still i cannot deny this was a mistake by Rafa they all make mistakes MOUREEN ,FERGIE ,WENGER, all of them . Give RAFA the benefit of the doubt with all that's gone on owner wise this year and forgive his mistakes. Is there anyone can watch some of the videos post previously and say he doesn't deserve that chance??

when things started to go wrong i said that Rafa should get a old boy on the bench, could even be king kenny, any of the old liverpool boys would do or anyone that knows English football well.

Kevin Keegan will be available soon.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Well, I don't need a thread like this to show where my allegiance lies.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:53 pm

everyone on this site has there alleigance with liverpool, or we wouldnt spend almost every waking moment thinking about liverpool. whats dissapointing is that in the league we seem to be going backwards, or staying the same, when everyone around us is getting better. we'll be lucky to finish top 6 the way our team is playing. and im sorry, but it does come down to the manager. We cant moan at how much money weve had when you see just how many players we have brought and sold within a year. We have the biggest turnover of players in the premiership and that has to change. We need a number 2 as well, whether it be kenny (i wanted jewell before he took the derby job) but we need something different as things obviously aint working the way things are
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:00 pm

lakes10 wrote:

the thing about giving him a chance is that if he blows it we will be right back to the start again, new manager building for a new year, is it not better to get a manager now and let him play with the team till the start of the new football year... not sure

Any addition to managment would have to be brought in by Rafa otherwise it would undermine him and you'd be better off just getting a new manager. KK, come off it mate stop living in the past, unless you just want to give him a cheque for doing sod all like newcastle and celtic. A young bloke who would be very hands on with the players would be better~ Garry Mac anyone.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:29 pm

lakes10 wrote:

the thing about giving him a chance is that if he blows it we will be right back to the start again, new manager building for a new year, is it not better to get a manager now and let him play with the team till the start of the new football year... not sure

You already stated that "we already have the players to win the league"  so if a new man came in he wouldn't need to build for a new year.

Then we have the $64000 question?? is there a great manager out there that can win us the PL. Well he would surly have to have won it before or at least been successful in the premier league because otherwise it would mean using a man who has say-- only won la liga or the champions league etc something along those lines (sort of like RAFA) and as many state the premier is a whole different ball game, so that's no guarantee.
Sort of narrows the field don't it.
so now we are down to 1 as i see it MAUREEN.
There is much to admire in him i have to admit but--many would say he bought his way to glory. would he be able to put up with the current financial situation?? would he better than RAFA

All this talk of replacing Rafa then boils down realistically  to RAFA//MOUREEN  simple choice

personally id take RAFA any day you may disagree??

ps
Unless you can come up with a REALISTIC replacement then please leave it out with the rafa out cra.p as it helps no one least of all the team.
nobybob

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:40 pm

replacement? i dunno, id take someone like scolari, maybe marco van basten, Hiddink. mourinho is someone i cant stand.

i like rafa, but i really cant see the players playing well at the oment, and you got to ask why. we ALL see that kuyt isnt good enogh, yet rafa plays him all the time. We ALL see that babel is not a winger, yet rafa plays him all the time as well. we just got to ask ourselves if he is moving the club forwards...
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:45 pm

dawson99 wrote:replacement? i dunno, id take someone like scolari, maybe marco van basten, Hiddink. mourinho is someone i cant stand.

i like rafa, but i really cant see the players playing well at the oment, and you got to ask why. we ALL see that kuyt isnt good enogh, yet rafa plays him all the time. We ALL see that babel is not a winger, yet rafa plays him all the time as well. we just got to ask ourselves if he is moving the club forwards...

The names you mention are unproven it the premier. what makes you think they would do better than rafa.these guys have only done their stuff in europe. And rafa you admit has done great in europe
nobybob

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:53 pm

what makes u think they would do better than rafa, who was unproven in the premiership, and in over 3 years still is? Rafa has done GREAT in europe, and in cup competetions is possibly the best in europe. but in the league we are going backwards, thats something to look at. plus, rafa is stubborn, which can be good, but its not helping the club at the moment.

wenger was unproven til he came over, as was nearly every successful manager in the modern game
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:what makes u think they would do better than rafa, who was unproven in the premiership, and in over 3 years still is? Rafa has done GREAT in europe, and in cup competetions is possibly the best in europe. but in the league we are going backwards, thats something to look at. plus, rafa is stubborn, which can be good, but its not helping the club at the moment.

wenger was unproven til he came over, as was nearly every successful manager in the modern game

actually we have more points in the league now than we did at this time last year!! and that's with all this :censored: going on with the owners , so in my opinion we ARE going forward and we now posses a world class striker__give him so time
nobybob

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:06 pm

weve got more because the top 10 and bottom 10 has changed so much. how has rafa done in the league against the big 3? Why is it that neverton and villa are breathing down our backs. we are more apar with blackburn and city than united and chelsea at the moment.

How much mroe time do we give the guy before we get someone else?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:07 pm

nobybob wrote:
dawson99 wrote:replacement? i dunno, id take someone like scolari, maybe marco van basten, Hiddink. mourinho is someone i cant stand.

The names you mention are unproven it the premier. what makes you think they would do better than rafa.these guys have only done their stuff in europe. And rafa you admit has done great in europe

Those are probably the best candidates.  The only one I'd worry about is Van Basten, the guy is a legend but he's won jack shitt in his managing career.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby nobybob » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:11 pm

dawson99 wrote:weve got more because the top 10 and bottom 10 has changed so much. how has rafa done in the league against the big 3? Why is it that neverton and villa are breathing down our backs. we are more apar with blackburn and city than united and chelsea at the moment.

How much mroe time do we give the guy before we get someone else?

CHELSEA CHELSEA you say remember a certain ref giving a very contentious penalty to CHEASEA enabling them to get an undeserved DRAW after being dominated by this LIVERPOOL team you keep putting down
nobybob

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:14 pm

when have i ever put down liverpool? Im putting down the manager, who isnt doing his job. hes putting himself and his greivances before the team.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion