This is relevant! - I did this for when we played juve!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:39 pm

I love Liverpool!

Please lets beat Chelsea Please lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat Chelsea.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:52 am

your a good man chiggz
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:17 am

I will die for Liverpool !!!

Beat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOBBeat the SOB
LiverpoolMadman

Postby L-type » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:19 am

or you could say....

WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! WIN !! etc..

but then again wouldn't just one WIN !! be enough ?
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:22 am

:laugh:  :laugh:
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:16 am

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:I love Liverpool!

Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off Please lets beat off

i did this last time as well    :D
112-1077774096

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:56 am

Please lets beat Chelsea Please lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat ChelseaPlease lets beat Chelsea.

Lets do it together.

:)  :)
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:17 pm

Hi siti .... how are you .....:D
LiverpoolMadman

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:22 pm

Liverpool will win :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:14 pm

here's mine....

Lets finish the job at stamford road.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion