The utter bullsh1t that is fergie and w@nker

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:47 pm

i doubt fergie n wenger said those words.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Tue May 31, 2005 4:11 pm

RedorDead wrote:These "quotes" are definitly not real. Pretty funny, but never real. Fergie would never give any quote about us winning the European Cup as that would mean him acknowledging that it actually happened and I am sure he is still trying to convince himself that it was all a nightmare he had!!!! His second nightmare involving a penalty shoot out in the space of a week as it happens :laugh:

Dead right, I don't believe this LFC team is great but the 1977-84 team were and its so funny to here Fergie talk about the greats REal Madrid, Munich, Ajax, Ac Milan all winning it numerous times.

Maybe the whiskey in Aberdeen was really good and he can't remember those years.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue May 31, 2005 8:40 pm

Come clean AB , you are the author of this wind up . Perhaps you would explain why you decided to dream up this sh'it ? If you deny it was you then perhaps you'll publish the source   

I stumbled upon it on another site, why the f#ck would I write it?

Leon it seems its that month again when you give me your bullsh1t. Whether somebody rattled your cage or you didn't get laid in a long :censored: time you can p1ss the f#ck off either way.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 31, 2005 10:17 pm

Santa wrote:
zarababe wrote:
lakes10 wrote:hmm the only thing i can say is that Arsene Wenger was interveiwed 20 mins after the liverpool game ended and and he said that it was a great day for english football and it has shown the rest of the world that the premiership was full of great teams.

i belive the report was in the Times
i still dont like the bloke but i think more of him for saying that

.. hello Lakes.. so what dya think of our great boss now ..  :p

Lakes is joining Bolton, so he could be Big Sam's right hand man, or lay his right hand on Sam or whatever...couldn't bear the fact that Diouf is now Sam's favourite baby yeah!!!  :eyebrow

pmsl , well as i said on another thread , RB  has mande me eat my words but .... he still needs to learn, look at the team line up in the first half. he is a grat euro manager but needs to learn a bit more to become a great prem manager.
by the way i think he will stay with us now but real are after him right now and he will tell them to get stuffed
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:29 am

Fergie has been very quite since last Wednesday night.  I can just picture his rudolph nose getting reder and reder as Gerrard lifted the cup.  He has spent years saying that the champions league is his priority and after Milan knocked them out he gushed when he spoke about Maldini and Milan and said he wanted to take United to that level.....Now to watch Benitez lead us to victory after defeating Juve, Chelsae and Milan must make Fergies blood boil.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:30 am

:censored: em

were the ones wid the cup! not them!
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby welsh_kopite » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:08 pm