The truth acoording to al - Whats wrong?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedRoots » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:49 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Bob, those threads I dragged up as you put it, did have meaning today and I did explain why. As for Pennant being better than Ronaldo, he is. Why? Because he plays for Liverpool Football Club, Ronaldo has to make do with United. That's why Pennant is better.

Wind up merchant? Yes I am, I won't deny it, I do like to wind people up, especially the ones who are easy to wind up. But that's just me having a laugh to try and lighten moods when they're getting a bit to nasty. Which they do at times. Spammer? last time I heard that word it was in me tool box for tightening bolts :D

And Al, Moscow is chilly all year round mate. But the celebrations of us picking up old big ears will no doubt warm you up. Drenthe is decent from the little I've seen of him, still prefer Jonathon Da Guzman (I think that's his name anyway)

There are United fans I have more respect for than you. There's nothing worse than when a fan of your own team comes out with embarrasing shit3 like this. Like the other night in the pub watching the Inter game a bloke in front of me claimed that Mascherano was one of our worse players...now what the hell are you supposed to say to that.
RedRoots

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:53 pm

RedRoots wrote:[s. Like the other night in the pub watching the Inter game a bloke in front of me claimed that Mascherano was one of our worse players...now what the hell are you supposed to say to that.

Laugh because oh how every team in the prem wishes they had him
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Torres25 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:15 pm

lol yeh people like that annoy me infact my step dad was sayin hes been inconsistent since he came 2 us :laugh:  i know mad isnt it

& he said weve only got 2 decent players in Torres & Gerrard :laugh:

theres bein realistic then theres just takin the :censored:
Torres25

Postby username » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:45 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
RedRoots wrote:[s. Like the other night in the pub watching the Inter game a bloke in front of me claimed that Mascherano was one of our worse players...now what the hell are you supposed to say to that.

Laugh because oh how every team in the prem wishes they had him

you mean every team in europe
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

Postby DAV » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:20 pm

do we need a visa to enter russia i remeber a game a few years ago when we played in moscow we did
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 am

RedRoots wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Bob, those threads I dragged up as you put it, did have meaning today and I did explain why. As for Pennant being better than Ronaldo, he is. Why? Because he plays for Liverpool Football Club, Ronaldo has to make do with United. That's why Pennant is better.

Wind up merchant? Yes I am, I won't deny it, I do like to wind people up, especially the ones who are easy to wind up. But that's just me having a laugh to try and lighten moods when they're getting a bit to nasty. Which they do at times. Spammer? last time I heard that word it was in me tool box for tightening bolts :D

And Al, Moscow is chilly all year round mate. But the celebrations of us picking up old big ears will no doubt warm you up. Drenthe is decent from the little I've seen of him, still prefer Jonathon Da Guzman (I think that's his name anyway)

There are United fans I have more respect for than you. There's nothing worse than when a fan of your own team comes out with embarrasing shit3 like this. Like the other night in the pub watching the Inter game a bloke in front of me claimed that Mascherano was one of our worse players...now what the hell are you supposed to say to that.

Oh, you should come on more after we get beat or draw.

You'll just love some folk on here! :D
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedRoots » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:16 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
RedRoots wrote:

I've been on these forums for years mostly reading not posting much, so i've read some crackers, but when i heard that in the pub the other night from a Liverpool fan who was about 50(so he would've been there for the good ol' days) I was a bit shocked.

I'm all about respecting my elders but in my experience a LOT of them don't really have a clue about todays game.
RedRoots

Postby heimdall » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
RedRoots wrote:

yes you actually get some people who are unhappy after a loss, I know it's shocking isn't it!!!  :no
heimdall

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion