The truth acoording to al - Whats wrong?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby big al » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:29 am

Will you two stop arguing and tell me if its nippy in Moscow, in May. Any chance or what?
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:30 am

big al wrote:Will you two stop arguing and tell me if its nippy in Moscow, in May. Any chance or what?

Yes, but the vodka will keep you warm. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby big al » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:33 am

Here Bob Seriously now don't laugh but what do you think of Royston Drenthe. remember, the wee toe rag that had gerrard wound up in pre season.  i think theres a cracking player who could do some damage on the left.  think hes at Madrid now though.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:48 am

Bob, those threads I dragged up as you put it, did have meaning today and I did explain why. As for Pennant being better than Ronaldo, he is. Why? Because he plays for Liverpool Football Club, Ronaldo has to make do with United. That's why Pennant is better.

Wind up merchant? Yes I am, I won't deny it, I do like to wind people up, especially the ones who are easy to wind up. But that's just me having a laugh to try and lighten moods when they're getting a bit to nasty. Which they do at times. Spammer? last time I heard that word it was in me tool box for tightening bolts :D

And Al, Moscow is chilly all year round mate. But the celebrations of us picking up old big ears will no doubt warm you up. Drenthe is decent from the little I've seen of him, still prefer Jonathon Da Guzman (I think that's his name anyway)
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:51 am

Christ Al,Beavis told me you were dead. :O
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:04 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Wind up merchant? Yes I am, I won't deny it, I do like to wind people up, especially the ones who are easy to wind up. But that's just me having a laugh to try and lighten moods when they're getting a bit to nasty. Which they do at times. Spammer? last time I heard that word it was in me tool box for tightening bolts :D

Well, some friendly advice then mate since you place such great stock in democracy around here: many, many posters don't like spammers or wind-up merchants on this board.  In fact, they often demand that such individuals be banned.  As such, I'd recommend not making a habit of winding up your fellow board members.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:07 am

Come on Bob, not even the ones who get really bitter when people disagree. It's such a laugh, especially if done in a light-hearted fashion like my wind up on LFC2007 and Lando about Houllier's UEFA Cup being a bigger achievement than Benitez' European Cup success in 05.

If I do go on a wind up (which I've tried not to do to often) but if I do, then I'll certainly admit to it before it turns into a full scale scrap.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:14 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:If I do go on a wind up (which I've tried not to do to often) but if I do, then I'll certainly admit to it before it turns into a full scale scrap.

I've pretty much concluded that everything you say is some form of wind-up, actually.  :p
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:18 am

Fair enough Bob.

Most things I do say, should always be taken with enough salt to cover Anfield, but he points I usually make, are what I feel. Especially when I go off on a total moan about the club and how it's performing or not performing as in this case. So although I go to the extreme's as times, near enough everything I say is what I feel.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 am

big al wrote:Will you two stop arguing and tell me if its nippy in Moscow, in May. Any chance or what?

On May 23rd last year it was 29.6 celsius in Moscow, a record high.

It's getting warmer.
LFC2007

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:42 am

Bad Bob wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:I know al, what I'm saying is, people get a cob on here when topics are brought up from the past, but some things still hold truth from 2003 to now. Just like things hold truth from the year dot to now.

Bringing back one old thread because it adds something to our current discussions is a lot different than bringing up 5-6 old threads within the space of a half an hour and effectively saying in each "here's an interesting read."

Exactly , and it's okay once in a while not like last time john where u brought back at least 2 a day
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:44 am

Come on, it was 5 in half hour and I haven't done it since. 2 a day is a little unfair in my defense :D
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:05 am

the more the merrier eh
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:53 am

LFC2007 wrote:

On May 23rd last year it was 29.6 celsius in Moscow, a record high.

It's getting warmer.

see global warming isn't all bad.   :D
JoeTerp

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:12 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Bob, those threads I dragged up as you put it, did have meaning today and I did explain why. As for Pennant being better than Ronaldo, he is. Why? Because he plays for Liverpool Football Club, Ronaldo has to make do with United. That's why Pennant is better.

Wind up merchant? Yes I am, I won't deny it, I do like to wind people up, especially the ones who are easy to wind up. But that's just me having a laugh to try and lighten moods when they're getting a bit to nasty. Which they do at times. Spammer? last time I heard that word it was in me tool box for tightening bolts :D

And Al, Moscow is chilly all year round mate. But the celebrations of us picking up old big ears will no doubt warm you up. Drenthe is decent from the little I've seen of him, still prefer Jonathon Da Guzman (I think that's his name anyway)

you have got to be a wind up merchant, stu or hustler.

You lighten the mood, but are a trade union rep about the mods ?

Stop fuc.kin round and moaning or I will have no hesitation in issuing cards as you are getting right on my ti.ts.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion