THE TAKEOVER THREAD - LIVERPOOL SOLD

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:38 am

El Gordo wrote:ANFIELD RAPPER your a tit , i said in 5/7 years .....keane will be a class manager. Some of you guys are such a joke ,  Everyone gets so touchy when someone say something different. Like why dont you restrict this forum to interviews. Iv been reading this site for years now and The amount of :censored: topic that you lot write about is beyond beleif?!!!! All i said was Roy keane will be a great manager in 5/7 yrs time and IF Benitez were ever to go back to Madrid i think he would be great . Dont give me any :censored: about me being 12 , or me being a utd fan cause you ARE SHOWING u havent a clue ..... im up there in this forum as one of the biggest fans, i started supporting lfc when i was started primary school ( im 20)  so i have being a fan through the thick times, i have never seen us win a Championship. Never .... iv cried my eyes out 2 BILLION TIMEs because of Lfc......... i check this site along with 5 others at least 15 times a day . So dont be such :censored: holes to me , a newbie , cause i have a different opinion. Some people here talk :censored:., our such hypocrites. You ll never walk alone bollick yet yee treat other fella fans like :censored: cause you and the few elite men in here have a few thousand post so everyone else is wrong. I LOVE THIS SITE but yee dont half make it hard on ppl with a diff view.

Rant over. Sorry if i offended anyone simply for suggesting Keane would be a great acquis. in 5 years....

Your a nob and stop saying your a Liverpool fan because i can tell you your not.

NO liverpool fan could ever suggest such a hideous thing, and as long as you log on to this forum you`ll always be remembered as the odious twa.t who did.

So feck off!!!!!!
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sarge » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:08 am

some names are just not meant for lfc for any job

fat sam allardyce, jose maureen, sir alex of sulk and roy keane included

not in my lifetime
http://www.pbh2.com/humor/soccer-dive-gifs/attachment/soccer-dive-gifs-2/
Sarge

Postby The mightyreds » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:26 am

nuff said me thinks....its all getting a bit heated:(
"When I've got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." Bill Shankly
The mightyreds

Postby Rafa D » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:50 am

El Gordo wrote:To be honest i hate to say it but my question is how many years will he be with us?? I think the lure of Madrid is too much to keep him at lfc. not because they are bigger than us but because of his connections with the club and city....... It worrying because he is such a great manager  and usually players and managers who play and coach for lfc only go down hill after they leave ie go down a level  so in that sense .......... I dont want him to go but whats our back up plan !!!!!!!!! Has to be  Roy Keane for me ...He has a united connection like but dont think that would deter him....

Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:59 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
El Gordo wrote:To be honest i hate to say it but my question is how many years will he be with us?? I think the lure of Madrid is too much to keep him at lfc. not because they are bigger than us but because of his connections with the club and city....... It worrying because he is such a great manager  and usually players and managers who play and coach for lfc only go down hill after they leave ie go down a level  so in that sense .......... I dont want him to go but whats our back up plan !!!!!!!!! Has to be  Roy Keane for me ...He has a united connection like but dont think that would deter him....

:D
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:02 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:07 am

Even the Ultimate Warrior doesn't think the "Keane = LFC Manager" thing is plausible.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:01 am

El Gordo wrote:, i started supporting lfc when i was started primary school ( im 20)  so i have being a fan through the thick times,

What are thick times  ???

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:38 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
El Gordo wrote:, i started supporting lfc when i was started primary school ( im 20)  so i have being a fan through the thick times,

He's talking about when we had McAteer  :D
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:41 pm

EddieC wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

He's talking about when we had McAteer  :D

:D
66-1112520797

Postby crouchaldinho » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Think im in the wrong thread, thought this was about the takeover - my bad
crouchaldinho

Postby destro » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:25 am

crouchaldinho wrote:Think im in the wrong thread, thought this was about the takeover - my bad

Its the right thread its just that its been taken over by an idiot  :D
destro

Postby yates » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:18 am

one stupid thread and statement:p
yates

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:27 am

why is it a stupid thread?

the thread is fine until idiots like you enter with idiot comments
112-1077774096

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:33 am

Now, Now kiddies stop spittin' yer dummies out!!!  :p

According to BBC Sport Website the take could be completed as early as next week which could possibly give Rafa a short window to maybe get some extra players in if needed. Personally  I'd be surprised if we made any major signings at this point of the season.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion