THE TAKEOVER THREAD - LIVERPOOL SOLD

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:07 pm

El Gordo = El Numpty.

1. Roy Keane, f#cking ex-scum f#cker. I don't care if he does play for your country, if Davor Suker or Boban had played for United I wouldn't have the same respect for them as I do now.

2. Wtf has Roy Keane done as a MANAGER to warrant being a manager of LFC? Good players don't automatically mean good managers. For every Kenny Dalglish you'll get a Graeme Souness.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Effes » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:11 pm

El Gordo wrote:Im from Cork !! Of course i will be loyal to keane !!! I am a die hard lfc fan ,  to me ( maybe just me - it doesnt matter that he played for man utd !! he is still goign to a quality manager. prefer us to have him than utd )
End of Discuss.
Good Day to you Sir :;):

Are you 12?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:18 pm

A.B. wrote:El Gordo = El Numpty.

1. Roy Keane, f#cking ex-scum f#cker. I don't care if he does play for your country, if Davor Suker or Boban had played for United I wouldn't have the same respect for them as I do now.

2. Wtf has Roy Keane done as a MANAGER to warrant being a manager of LFC? Good players don't automatically mean good managers. For every Kenny Dalglish you'll get a Graeme Souness.

Its just cause he's from Cork like Keane!! :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby Anfield rapper » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:19 pm

El Gordo wrote:To be honest i hate to say it but my question is how many years will he be with us?? I think the lure of Madrid is too much to keep him at lfc. not because they are bigger than us but because of his connections with the club and city....... It worrying because he is such a great manager  and usually players and managers who play and coach for lfc only go down hill after they leave ie go down a level  so in that sense .......... I dont want him to go but whats our back up plan !!!!!!!!! Has to be  Roy Keane for me ...He has a united connection like but dont think that would deter him....

Yeah, in the unlikley event that Real sack Capello (which in itself would put Rafa off. I mean how many managers do they go through?) and tempt Rafa over there, i'm sure Roy Keane would be our first choice i mean he has so much managerial experience in the premiership and he obviously loves the club to bits.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Rush Job » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:26 pm

El Gordo wrote:Im from Cork !! Of course i will be loyal to keane !!! I am a die hard lfc fan ,  to me ( maybe just me - it doesnt matter that he played for man utd !! he is still goign to a quality manager. prefer us to have him than utd )
End of Discuss.
Good Day to you Sir :;):

Loyal to Keane- die hard LFC fan???

Sorry very much if i dont fuc.kin think so.
Arent there any forums devoted to wa.nkers who claim they are "loyal to Keane" ???

Oh yes manure ones, think you`ll be more at home with the rest of the scum!!!

smelly twa,t :angry:
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:28 pm

I really could never believe Keane would come to Liverpool.

If we can get the deal finished by the end of the month, it will be a big distraction out of the way. The team can get back to playing football and on to Barcalona.

The rest of us will finally know whats going to happen with our club.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:05 pm

Hmmm, El Gordo has the whiff of Oasis about him, too.  Maybe his ego requires two wind-up merchant secret identities these days? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:28 pm

Roy Keane will never be manager of Liverpool.

Now Manhattan would like to welcome our new Arab owners. Manhattan has always admired Arab wealth.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:32 pm

Reinas No.1 Fan likes the way Manhattan talks.

Reinas No.1 Fan also admire Arab wealth.

:p :p :p
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:37 pm

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:Reinas No.1 Fan also admire Arab wealth.

:p :p :p

We are wealthy  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:39 pm

Although Manhattan is a wrestling fan, even he had to admit he was surprised when he discovered that the Iron Shiek was buying Liverpool Football Club.

Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Gordo » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:41 pm

ANFIELD RAPPER your a tit , i said in 5/7 years .....keane will be a class manager. Some of you guys are such a joke ,  Everyone gets so touchy when someone say something different. Like why dont you restrict this forum to interviews. Iv been reading this site for years now and The amount of :censored: topic that you lot write about is beyond beleif?!!!! All i said was Roy keane will be a great manager in 5/7 yrs time and IF Benitez were ever to go back to Madrid i think he would be great . Dont give me any :censored: about me being 12 , or me being a utd fan cause you ARE SHOWING u havent a clue ..... im up there in this forum as one of the biggest fans, i started supporting lfc when i was started primary school ( im 20)  so i have being a fan through the thick times, i have never seen us win a Championship. Never .... iv cried my eyes out 2 BILLION TIMEs because of Lfc......... i check this site along with 5 others at least 15 times a day . So dont be such :censored: holes to me , a newbie , cause i have a different opinion. Some people here talk :censored:., our such hypocrites. You ll never walk alone bollick yet yee treat other fella fans like :censored: cause you and the few elite men in here have a few thousand post so everyone else is wrong. I LOVE THIS SITE but yee dont half make it hard on ppl with a diff view.

Rant over. Sorry if i offended anyone simply for suggesting Keane would be a great acquis. in 5 years....
El Gordo

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:49 pm

Roy Keane would rather saw his arm off than be associated with Liverpool FC.

That would be cool though. I'll provide the saw.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:24 am

metalhead wrote:
El Gordo wrote:To be honest i hate to say it but my question is how many years will he be with us?? I think the lure of Madrid is too much to keep him at lfc. not because they are bigger than us but because of his connections with the club and city....... It worrying because he is such a great manager  and usually players and managers who play and coach for lfc only go down hill after they leave ie go down a level  so in that sense .......... I dont want him to go but whats our back up plan !!!!!!!!! Has to be  Roy Keane for me ...He has a united connection like but dont think that would deter him....

Why the hell would Real Madrid want Benitez when they already have an excellent manager in Capello! Plus Rafa signed a new contract so basically he is committed unless something bad happens.

they looked at rafa before capello took over...   :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:28 am

Hey El Gordo whats next? Alex Ferguson switching clubs to become the next Liverpool Manager? I bet you would like that.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion