The smoking gun.... - Or just an innocent mistake?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:35 am

peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:a little hint my friend, its better to be arrogant when you have something to be arrogant about

:D
Spare us the details moneybags!

and its always nice to apologise when you accuse someone of something the haven't done    :idea

What like everyone shi'tting on Rafa for telling Kuyt not to sign?
I've nothing to apologise for fella,I did'nt believe it in the first place!

like starting threads in relation to none existent pms and slating a poster for nothing. also sorry for doing well for myself, it seems to be a bone of contention for you

Starting threads about something that never happened?What like a smoking gun?

As for doing well for yourself,thats great lad im chuffed for ya!As for having to tell us all on so many occasions how successful and rich you are over the years....It dont matter!When ya come on here you can be a millionaire or a cleaner or a burger flipper,you can drive a ferarri or or skoda with the boot at the back.You can live in Anfield or Mongolia.
But the fact that you need to have told us so may times over the years how happy and rich you are does breed a little bit of doubt to whether its actually true....not that anyone really cares though!
You are just some other fella on a keyboard like us all skint or minted it dont matter..All you are is Peewee on an LFC forum that people are leaving quite often..perspective if needed!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:37 am

The manager surely has to run the team and associated issues under the assumption that he is going to stay. It's quite a simple priciple really. If he had said to Kuyt "look Dirk I've been told by the club that until my deal is sorted, all the players negotiations are on hold" then that is entirely different. For all we know, that may have happened. As it is though, I'm surprised people think advising a player not to sign a contract until he himself has is perfectly normal and reasonable.

Still, as with all these things it's opinions at the end of the day  :cool:
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am

Feck it quoted the wrong line there :laugh: I meant to do the one about startingthreads about things which never happened ie smoking guns of Barry's.

Which bit never happended Baz, you saying the quote isn't genuine, or there isn't literally a smoking gun?
Last edited by bigmick on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 am

Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:a little hint my friend, its better to be arrogant when you have something to be arrogant about

and its always nice to apologise when you accuse someone of something the haven't done    :idea

like starting threads in relation to none existent pms and slating a poster for nothing. also sorry for doing well for myself, it seems to be a bone of contention for you

As for doing well for yourself,thats great lad im chuffed for ya!As for having to tell us all on so many occasions how successful and rich you are over the years....It dont matter!When ya come on here you can be a millionaire or a cleaner or a burger flipper,you can drive a ferarri or or skoda with the boot at the back.You can live in Anfield or Mongolia.
But the fact that you need to have told us so may times over the years how happy and rich you are does breed a little bit of doubt to whether its actually true....not that anyone really cares though!
You are just some other fella on a keyboard like us all skint or minted it dont matter..All you are is Peewee on an LFC forum that people are leaving quite often..perspective if needed!

the point is barry its you that constantly raises my wealth, i have not mentioned it for 3 years, and at that time it was raised in response to abuse from another poster, its you that always raises it in pathetic little digs like your one today. feel free to read back and verify my comments. i am sure if you stop making sly digs it would never be mentioned. i have never claimed to be a millionaire like you have said once or live in a mansion, i said i am comfortable and happy, massive difference to your inference, now get back to abusing other posters, you tried with me, you accepted someones lie about a pm and kicked off for no reason, i got carded again for no reason as a result of it. just carry on ignoring me, or counter my football comments without personal jibes. never once have i made a personal comment about you so afford me the same, theres a good chap.

if all i am is peewee on an internet forum barry why do you feel the need for your sly digs about a comment made 3 years ago
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:51 am

peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

the point is barry its you that constantly raises my wealth, i have not mentioned it for 3 years, and at that time it was raised in response to abuse from another poster, its you that always raises it in pathetic little digs like your one today. feel free to read back and verify my comments. i am sure if you stop making sly digs it would never be mentioned. i have never claimed to be a millionaire like you have said once or live in a mansion, i said i am comfortable and happy, massive difference to your inference, now get back to abusing other posters, you tried with me, you accepted someones lie about a pm and kicked off for no reason, i got carded again for no reason as a result of it. just carry on ignoring me, or counter my football comments without personal jibes. never once have i made a personal comment about you so afford me the same, theres a good chap.

if all i am is peewee on an internet forum barry why do you feel the need for your sly digs about a comment made 3 years ago

Calm down Mr Trump.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 am

bigmick wrote:Feck it quoted the wrong line there :laugh: I meant to do the one about startingthreads about things which never happened ie smoking guns of Barry's.

Which bit never happended Baz, you saying the quote isn't genuine, or there isn't literally a smoking gun?

I dont know Mick,I would'nt be surprised if someone calls Rafa Osama Bin Laden incognito and accuses him of having WOMD!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 am

peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Sorry pee,i wont mention you being minted again!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:20 am

bigmick wrote:Secondly, Kuyt must have known that if quoted as saying this, he would put Rafa in a very difficult corner. Were Kuyt not in the team or at odds with the manager, there would be motivation, but that isn't the case.

Lets look at the bright spot shall we ?

We all know benitez ruthlessly makes it hard when players question his authority or make him look bad.

So lets assume....this article makes benitez look like a "2-headed" snake ......  :eyebrow

So Benitez gets pi$$ed at Kuyt for making him look like someone who is gonna screw this club out of millions by letting Kuyt run his deal off (seeing how he signed him for 10 million in the 1st place).

Bentiez morphs into Raging Rafa (the Red Hulk....who destroys....anyone...everyone who gets into his line of sight)....and Benitez does the unTHINKABLE....................

He drops Kuyt for the rest of the season.............Jesus Christ ....he frickin drops KUYT.....yeah finally. We have witnessed Pigs flying.........Real socidad winning the La liga...(   :wwww ) ....but all of these don't quite match up to ***gasp****..... Kuyt getting dropped.

My Take .....I don't realy give a $hit if we lose Kuyt for nothing......Its writeoff... But If Benitez is behind Agger not signing a new deal & making the more valuable commodities (thats the way he see them...) a little uncomfortable with their future in this club  (all of a sudden Reina wants to go back to spain ?) ... then all i can say is that goodbye Benitez....and Welcome Mourinho....   :cool:
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 am

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know that if rafa is leaving Kuyts Anfield career will be over anyway along with Lucas, and a few others.

Nanny I dont think its a Bascombe exclusive its here aswell.

Rafa puts new deals for players on hold until his future is resolved

By Joe Bernstein Last updated at 10:53 PM on 28th February 2009

Rafa Benítez has put the block on Liverpool players signing new contracts until his own future is sorted out.

The Anfield boss is set to meet American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett next week about an £18million, four-year deal, but there are no guarantees he will sign, despite the departure of chief executive Rick Parry at the end of the season.

Benítez wants assurances about who will own the club in the long term before he commits himself.

The Spaniard would also like to know who will replace Parry.

Sami Hyypia's current deal runs out at the end of the season, while Dirk Kuyt, Daniel Agger, Alvaro Arbeloa and Emilio Insua only have 18 months left on their contracts.

Holland striker Kuyt said last night: 'The manager told me he wants to give me a new contract but because of his own contract he wanted to sort that out first.

'I'm not too worried about it at this stage, I am focusing on important games coming up. I have never thought the manager would be leaving.'

Kuyt, along with Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano and Pepe Reina, could try to leave if Benítez goes.

'It is very important who the manager is,' he added. The Anfield dressing room has been split by Benítez's public outbursts this season.

Some players, like Xabi Alonso, Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard, do not think the manager's recent tirade against Mr. Ferguson helped Liverpool's title chances.

But Fabio Aurelio, who won La Liga under Benítez at Valencia, said: 'Every manager tries to play mental games to distract the opposition. It was the right time to say something (against Ferguson). We know everything he said was the truth. The players are behind him.'

Parry's impending departure, announced on Friday, is a major breakthrough after two years of infighting at Anfield.

A source close to Benítez said: 'Having Rick leave is a big help. Rafael should meet the owners soon, but they have a bit of convincing to do before the deal is completed.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport....ed.html
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:55 am

Number 9 wrote:
bigmick wrote:So it looks like telling a player not to sign a new contract until the the manager has sorted his own one out is fine then, and perfectly normal practice. All around the country it's going on every day, players approaching managers as they come towards the end of their deals and the manager is saying "feck off, until my deal gets sorted none of you's c...s is getting feck all." Reg was right all along, who gives a t0ss :D :laugh:

My idea that possibly Rafa was keeping in mind a future transfer situation was abolutely fecking ridiculous. The thruth of the matter is, that Rafa was actually thinking about the club all along, and didn't want any potential new manager to be burdened with Kuyt, just in case he didn't want him. He felt the best way to maximise Kuyt's future sell on potential if the new manager didn't want him was to have him on a shorter deal. As Rafa has spoken to Kuyt and the Dutchman has indicated that he wants to stay, there is zero point zero potential percentage chance that he'll speak to another club in two months about a pre contract deal.

As long as it's all good I'm Ok with it. Silly me for worrying   :D

OK king of kings you are right..its a smoking gun!
Rafa is a kunt and he told kuyt not to sign cause hes gonna leave and get kuyt cheaper when he manages Madrid or someone else!

There ya go,you are fantastic Mick and always right.Again you have hit the nail on the head.In fact you are wasted on here cause you are so wonderful.
Sack Rafa,Mick for manager..hes a legend!

*DISCLAIMER* :;): Im of course not actually systematically advocating in this instance that LFC henceforth do terminate Rafas contract and install BigMick with immediate effect..but we still dont have a sarcasm smiley,hence the disclaimer!

:laugh:

This thread is another attempt to twist things to feel correct and therefore bolster some members egos. It is getting quite sad, it really is.

This is a nothing story!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:21 am

The Anfield dressing room has been split by Benítez's public outbursts this season.

So Benitez's comments have indeed split up the dressing room..... We are not as united as we were at the beginning of the season. Is it any wonder why the players look like they can be ar$ed in the recent league games ? (Of course those players will do better in the champions league as the competiton is valued where they come from....  :glare: )

Some players, like Xabi Alonso, Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard, do not think the manager's recent tirade against Mr. Ferguson helped Liverpool's title chances.

Looks like even alonso isn't happy with benitez now ? What do the hippies think about it ? (As seemingly a lot of the pro-benitez herds are massive alonso supporters)...   :D
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 am

The_Rock wrote:
The Anfield dressing room has been split by Benítez's public outbursts this season.

So Benitez's comments have indeed split up the dressing room..... We are not as united as we were at the beginning of the season. Is it any wonder why the players look like they can be ar$ed in the recent league games ? (Of course those players will do better in the champions league as the competiton is valued where they come from....  :glare: )

Looks like even alonso isn't happy with benitez now ? What do the hippies think about it ? (As seemingly a lot of the pro-benitez herds are massive alonso supporters)...   :D

Bare in mind Rock - these bits you've quoted are just the journalist's spin on things.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simolonge » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:47 am

When I read this forum, I would say that 75% of memebers think Kuyt is not good enough to be here. Playing an advocate of the devil - what if Rafa thinks the same ? What if Rafa doesnt want to have a player here on a long term contract if he wants to flog him ? What if Rafa knows he is going and doesnt want Kuyt's sale (in the ikely event that a new manager doesnt want him) being too difficult ?

Finally - Chris Bascombe has not penned a positive article about LFC since he moved to the paper that no one on Merseyside gives any creedence to. Maybe we should do the same ?
simolonge

Postby Owzat » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 am

Can I ask why bigmick yet again feels the need to start a new thread when there is one, or there was, for Dirk Kuyt?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Salty Sock » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 am

Owzat wrote:Can I ask why bigmick yet again feels the need to start a new thread when there is one, or there was, for Dirk Kuyt?

I think its cosing there's a separate declaration of events that he needs to voice out.
I say let the man speak it out?
I can feel your point though. :)
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion