The reason we cannot score - Alnoso

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:06 pm

two words.

NO WIDTH

if you watched chelsea and manure on saturday, particularly robben and ronaldo, they were superb. and the damage came from wide areas. without kewell and nunez we have no width and hardly ever get in behind teams.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:14 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Frank f@ckin Lampard :angry:

I am still disgusted by Lampard.... Tackles do happen, but I was disgusted by his reaction to him being booked for the tackle with his big-shot attitude. There went all my sympaty for the arsewhole Lampard... He may rotten in the russian wallet for all I care......
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:15 pm

stapo1000 wrote:Baros was the best player in our last 3 games if you ask me. We cant afford to loose him. His work rate is 2nd only to gerrards. He isn't greedy, he just puts his head down when running with the ball but is starting to cut that out of his game. I think he and morientes will make a great partnership.

True, I heard that Baros could be way out of Anfield this summer, I believe it is Barcelona...he claimed that he is not happy in Anfield.

I don't know why he say that because in nearly two weeks ago that Baros was delighted to be partner with Morientes.

But now, it doesn't make sense to me that Baros is not happy at Anfield.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:18 pm

stapo1000 wrote:Baros was the best player in our last 3 games if you ask me. We cant afford to loose him. His work rate is 2nd only to gerrards. He isn't greedy, he just puts his head down when running with the ball but is starting to cut that out of his game. I think he and morientes will make a great partnership.

Saturday made me wonder how players that are supposed to play for Liverpool can perform badly and without pride at all.... I still think he has an awful, awful lot to improve on as a footballer but in terms of attitiude we need more players like Milan Baros. i am not sure if he plays with a Liverpool heart or just a football heart... But he is an example to follow!!! If only certain others (you know who you are) would follow his example at times.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion