The rafalution part 3

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:56 am

The Rafalution part 3

Heres the follow up of the Rafalution, a year since this gentleman joined the mighty reds of Liverpool.
What a man doesnt get into slanging matches between Wenger who Rafa could have wiped the floor with if his english was better over his comments on us winning the Champions League.
Moaning Fergie who has as much class as a whore in a brothel, and his personal letter that he sent to rafa on winning the CL over his tactics.
Maureen although a very good manager is an arrogant vain selfish individual, thank god we didnt get him could'nt stand having him for a manager, one wonders would one be so cocky without a bottomless pit of Romans rubels.
We got the best of the bunch of them, always tells it how it is, comes out with some crackers whether he realises his comments are funny or its just his broken english that makes some statements class only he knows :;):

The prem kicks off today cant wait to see what this season has install for us, Rafa will have been doing his home work alrite you can bet your bottom dollar on that.
Starting today he has to get one over Steve Maclaren at Boro probaly one of the worst grounds and sets of fans in the prem, one of our bogey grounds, hopefully we will be celebrating 3 points tonight I expect nothing else, lets face it we could'nt play any worse than we did last season up there, would have liked big Crouchie to play but due to injury and suspention he could'nt have played anyway.
We are the euro champs they are UEFA fodder and I hope Rafa reminds them of that.

Now then what a gem Rafa brought to us in Xabi Alonso one of the best passers of the ball in the whole of europe, fantastic player perfect pin point pass's lovely guy, lovely mentality, I seen him on top of the bus in the parade he like many of the other players was just amazed and shell shocked at the fans, the atmosphere, the singing you could see he loved every moment of it cause none of them had ever witnessed these scenes, for me as a fan it was absolutly amazing.
Xabi even sang You'll never walk alone :D as did his girlfriend lovely girl her getting into the swing of things :laugh:

Anyway back to Rafa and Paco, they will be more than aware of what lies ahead of us, we are a fantastic european team now they have a job and a half to turn us into a premiership team, that being coming up against some no class teams who kick everything that moves infront of them, if only we could play like we did against Juventus and the bitters at anfield every game (apart from injuries), we would be prem winners in no time, but we cant for some reason we run out of steam, run out of stamina, but with the team looking as fit as we have seen for a long time, there is no reason we we cant be up for every game and not just ones against bitter rivals, or a game with so much emotion due to the facts.

Rafa will have sort of brain washed the players now, telling them you are the best team in europe you can beat anyone and everyone, will this register with them? We shall see I hope it does, cause we know it he knows it, most of the dead wood has gone new fresh players brought in, are they hunry enough like he says they are? Again we shall wait and see.

We had a problem last season being up for most games, the 90 minutes seemed to fly by when we where getting beat in some games there was hardly no shots on goal they where very very frustrating games to watch, you held your head in your hands shaking it in disbelief why the players wernt trying harder, and Rafa screaming on the touchline and nearly brought to tears in the post match interviews, telling us they will play better the next game, we will overtake everton, but it wasnt to be.

What was the reason for one clean sheet last season? Was it to many changes to the team?  was it Jerzy's fault? was it our defence lacking pace? or basicly the whole team not pulling there weight, Rafa must have felt like walking after some of the results and performances of last season in the prem.

But you can be reasurred he wont put up with them performances this season, no one can compete with Chelsea's spending spree of superstars and they probably think this season they will walk it this year again, Peter Kenyons reference to its going to be a one horse race this season, well this is the prem not the SPL and if thats what he wants let them f@ck off up to Scotland then.

Rafa at Valencia beat Real, Barca and who ever else to the title two years in a row, and no not with superstar egoistic players, he done it with a footballing unit, that played the best football in La Liga like a spanish Arsenal, but with his tactical awareness beat all that was placed before him.
Make no mistake about it rafa will have us challening for the title this season and every bit of silverware there is available, he already brought us the most prestigious piece of silverware that there is on offer, now he is going to make us premiership champs, why? because he hates losing, Why? cause he has got a winning mentality and he wants to do it for us the fans which he says we are the best fans in the world.
WE LOVE YOU RAFA.
THANX FOR MAKING US EURO CHAMPS FOR THE 5 TIME.
COME ON YOU REDS LETS DO IT.   :hearts  :hearts
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:58 am

Lynds excellent post and I enjoyed reading every word of it. I believe you are correct in saying that Rafa will win us the Premiership title in the future and like you I am very happy that Rafa and not Jose became our manager.
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby mistyred » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:29 pm

Nice post keep up the good work :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:36 pm

OOPS  :blush:
Last edited by mistyred on Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:39 pm

excellent post ciggy, totally agree about what you said about rafa and maureen. keep up the good posts! :grinning:
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:51 pm

[quote]Heres the follow up of the Rafalution, a year since this gentleman joined the mighty reds of Liverpool.
What a man doesnt get into slanging matches between Wenger who Rafa could have wiped the floor with if his english was better over his comments on us winning the Champions League.
Moaning Fergie who has as much class as a whore in a brothel, and his personal letter that he sent to rafa on winning the CL over his tactics.[quote/]

FAO Cisse is gono at ya: Dont think for one second that because Rafa's english aint all that he can't play more useful mind games with Wenger, Moaner et all.

Even at Valenica he didn't get into that sh.ite with Bosque and van Gaal. Its not his style!. so dont cross you fingers that he may one day lay into any of those tw.ats, but we can dream.
109-1093441336

Postby Red_Rob » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:06 pm

I think Rafa is a bit more subtle when it comes to mind games. We saw in the build up to the CL semi final games against Chelsea a bit of mind games between the two manager's and sides. He did it throughout the latter stages of the tournament to give confidence to the team.

He also threw the "Gerrard won't win as many medals at Liverpool" comment by Mourihno back at him quite nicely. He does it with more class and a lot less often but when we are involved in the title race in the future I am sure we will see a bit of mind games from Rafa.
Red_Rob

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:45 pm

Class quote from Rafa the interview before we played Chelsea,  :D
Interviewer: so rafa Mourhino hasnt lost a game yet.........
Rafa: for sure hes a good manager
Interviewer: But Maureen is great hes wonderfull he hasnt lost a game yet
Rafa: I say hes a good manager yes
Interviewer: But Maureen hasnt lost any games yet hes won everything...........
Rafa: Until tomorrow  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:47 pm

i would like to see maureen manage in the premiership with a budget of no more than 10 - 15 m like most teams
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:54 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Class quote from Rafa the interview before we played Chelsea,  :D
Interviewer: so rafa Mourhino hasnt lost a game yet.........
Rafa: for sure hes a good manager
Interviewer: But Maureen is great hes wonderfull he hasnt lost a game yet
Rafa: I say hes a good manager yes
Interviewer: But Maureen hasnt lost any games yet hes won everything...........
Rafa: Until tomorrow  :D

brilliant!!!!!!!! :D  :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:29 am

:bump

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:58 am

Why are you bumping this? ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:01 am

Paul C wrote:Why are you bumping this? ???

Because what I said in August is coming true. :nod

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:09 am

Good post CGGY!!

We have many possibilities! in Rafa I trust!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:20 am

It's funny that If you maintain belief in something, it will come good in the end. Well done Liverpool, let's keep it going. First the World Club Championship, then, the PREM!

COME ON REDMEN!!! :buttrock
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion