The pass backwards club - We're the experts

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:35 pm

Sat in the Main Stand last night and was absolutely delighted at the new sport Liverpool FC are developing...... passing the ball backwards! I refuse to believe that any other football team have our level of expertise in this new past time and Michael Owen is supreme at this ability. Who cares about the daring, attacking, direct running at opponents he used to do............ too many forwards are now doing this and he obviously wants to make himself stand out from the crowd.... On a serious note, does anyone else agree that we should now sell him, Murphy, Biscan etc this Summer? Lastly, has anyone got a clue what Hou's tactics were last night? Someone cheer me up please............ well at least I've got my tickets for Wolves & Blackburn............ surely we can't play this badly again!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:52 pm

I think we should sell Owen.  It's not like we use him is it. 

If Houllier goes, then we should try everything in our power to keep him.
jonnymac1979

Postby Coley » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:05 pm

I'd say sell him, but they'd only give the money to Houllier so there's no point.

Got sent this, you've probably heard it, but it cheered me up:

What's the difference between Man United players and Leicester players??

Some of the Leicester players are still in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!
Coley

Postby JBG » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:17 pm

Under Roy Evans we were a great team for passing the ball sideways, now we are masters of passing it backwards!

Yep, real progress there!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sparky » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:20 pm

We do not know how to pass the ball further up the field, i.e over the half way line!!!! we play most of our football nr our 18yard area!!!! once we get a sniff of the centre circle we retreat like the french!!! how ironic!!!!! :D  :laugh:
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion