The over reaction thread - Post it all here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:28 pm

Seeing theres so much flying about, how about we keep it all in one place?

Ill start

Rafa has obviously lost the dressing room, the confidence of all the players (except from the Spainish players because hes their best mate) and Gerrard wants to leave.

Solution?  Sack Rafa...sell Alonso and then sell Gerrard.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jizz » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:30 pm

is it true that alonso wants back to spain...? could explain his average start to the season
jizz

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:31 pm

Why dont we combine our team with everton..and have a proper liverpool side?
That way we can use our best players and evertons great players to make a superteam?

thats the only way forward if you ask me.

Rafa could be Moyes assistant :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:33 pm

jizz wrote:is it true that alonso wants back to spain...? could explain his average start to the season

yes its true...he wants to quit football and sell dodgy gold jewellery to tourists at some south Spanish coastal resort
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jizz » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:36 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
jizz wrote:is it true that alonso wants back to spain...? could explain his average start to the season

yes its true...he wants to quit football and sell dodgy gold jewellery to tourists at some south Spanish coastal resort

he wana get a move on i heard summer finished a few weeks back.!!
jizz

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:36 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

'you want champions league medal?.... i give you good price... c'mon.. good price, good price, special price for you my friend...'

:D
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:38 pm

Redman in wales wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

'you want champions league medal?.... i give you good price... c'mon.. good price, good price, special price for you my friend...'

"you pretty lady....i sell to you for my special pretty lady price"   :D

has as much credability as some of the other :censored: flying around here at the moment.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:05 pm

Should never have hired Rafa. Should have gone for O'neil, we'd be on a hatrick of League Cups by now. Sell Alonso and buy Petrov. Buy back David James to replace Reina who isn't up to it, last season was clearly just a fluke. Let Stevie decide where he wants to play and maybe we shouold let him pick the team too coz all that matters is keeping him happy. While we're at it lets get in a special body language coach to make sure the players don't look too :censored: off when they're losing.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:15 pm

Scottbot wrote:While we're at it lets get in a special body language coach to make sure the players don't look too :censored: off when they're losing.

Ah Scott I sense a little dig here mate and fair play to you, some of us don't get enough stick on here sometimes. What I would say by means of a comeback is that I really think it matters how you respond to a defeat. Look at the great competitors over the years, the Souness's and the Keanne's of this world. They would snarl and bite their way down the tunnel after a defeat Where was the snarling and the biting yesterday? Where was the urging of your team-mates not to accept it? Where was the frustration, the players getting booked for kicking somebody up in the air?

The body language was evident whenever the cameras panned round to the Liverpool supporters. They hadn't been coached by a body language guru, they were simply absolutely gutted and it showed. You were correct to point out that I started a similar thread after the Palace game and I guess given the events afterwards I was wrong in my reading of the situation. I may be wrong this time as well it';s fair to say, and without doubt you are spot on when you say "wait till we win a couple of games and then watch the body language".

This I suppose is where we differ most. Clearly given the quality of our team sooner or later will win a few games, go on a run and improve the general bonhomie of the players. My point is though, lets not "wait till we win a couple of games". Lets look at why we don't even look like winning games right now and try and address it. Body language may indeed be a load of old b0ll0cks, but nobody can convince me the Liverpool team that completed the second half yesterday felt the hurt as much as they should have.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:22 pm

heres a good one....."Rafa out-Capello in"

:no

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:01 pm

Redman in wales wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

:laugh:
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:27 pm

I think you missed the boat, 7_kewell - the over reaction threads are already flowing. :(

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion