THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL VS THE BLUESHITE - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Lorena Bernal. Not that impressive without make up. Always hides the scars of an accident in her legs. Ex model. Ex soap opera actress. Ex crappy tv showwoman. Ex famous night club hunter. She's from San Sebastian too.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:26 pm

Feliz Navidad! :p   Well in, Xabi! :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:37 pm

I've had worse.

:D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:41 pm

Sabre wrote:I agree what ciggy says and I add

ARTETA, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU ALWAYS WILL BE A FÜCKING LOSER COMPARED TO ALONSO. HE WAS BETTER THAN YOU WHEN HE WAS BACK IN ANTIGUOKO, HE FÚCKED YOUR WIFE DOZENS OF TIMES BEFORE SHE HUNTED YOU -this is true I can confirm it- SO DID HIS BROTHER YOU CÜNT. YOU'LL ALWAYS THE SECOND BEST OPTION. AND STOP USING THOSE INDUSTRIAL AMOUNTS OF HAIR GEL, YOU STÏNK

Tune: we won it five times
Song:

They've :censored: your wiiiife
They've :censored: your wiiiiiiife
Xabi Shagged Lorena
Ten thousand of tiiiimes  :D

I know it's not a good song, but I'm learning.

GOD damn Sabre you are a proper tw@t lid. :buttrock
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:05 pm

Sabre wrote:I agree what ciggy says and I add

ARTETA, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU ALWAYS WILL BE A FÜCKING LOSER COMPARED TO ALONSO. HE WAS BETTER THAN YOU WHEN HE WAS BACK IN ANTIGUOKO, HE FÚCKED YOUR WIFE DOZENS OF TIMES BEFORE SHE HUNTED YOU -this is true I can confirm it- SO DID HIS BROTHER YOU CÜNT. YOU'LL ALWAYS THE SECOND BEST OPTION. AND STOP USING THOSE INDUSTRIAL AMOUNTS OF HAIR GEL, YOU STÏNK

Tune: we won it five times
Song:

They've :censored: your wiiiife
They've :censored: your wiiiiiiife
Xabi Shagged Lorena
Ten thousand of tiiiimes  :D

I know it's not a good song, but I'm learning.

MORBO Sabre!
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brenitez » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:49 pm

lets get at these bitter blueshite basts from the word go!....... ram that 3-0 right back up em.

how o.t.t do these morons get, i thought the 3-0 celebrations were bad ,but my one and only derby experience (dec 02, the 0-0 when gerrard tackled naysmith) the delusional chwats were celebrating afterwards on annie rd like they'd just clinched the title!!!

no less than 4-0 red men! LETS FEKKIN AVE EM!!!!!! :angry:
brenitez

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:59 pm

I'll be at the game. Can't wait.  Come on Redman lets do them for four or more.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby destro » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:20 pm

Anyone know if they have AJ back, last i heard he was making better progress than first thought ?

We NEED to win this , if not to keep up our late charge for the title than to stop the blue muppets booking an open top bus to celebrate taking 6 points off us  ???
destro

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:36 pm

I was thinking if we can score early so that they have to come out and we may get many. But i've seen a few comments on Blue kipper saying that as long as they don't lose 3-0 or more they'll be happy. So even if we do score early don't expect them to come out because they will be playing for an overall aggregate score. As they see it they are 3-0 up at the moment, how sad is that. Thats the sort of small victories which keep these people going and its why i would love us to put 5 past the cu*ts. :laugh:
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:36 pm

If the 205th is like so many before them then don't expect a feast of football as Everton rarely want to play the beautiful game these days when up against their Merseyside counterparts. Instead they will resort to the usual mix of Sunday morning football tactics and try and bully the game (literally!)

Their so pumped up for this one that they forget theres a game to be won and the first 20 minutes won't be for the faint hearted. Even in the heady days when the 2 clubs were comparable (mid 80's) there was always a bite in the tackle ,a foot left in and tempers frayed and thats just the Fans ! :D

Theres a famous parable called the Prodigal Son which always reminds me of Everton. When the Prodigal returns from his and his Father kills the fatted calf and wants to throw a party it's left to the older brother to sulk and simmer and moan about the preferrential treatment offered to his repentent brother. Kind of sums up the mentality for me of the average Evertonian. Destined to always be the dutiful Brother except when it comes to his more blessed sibling ! :D   

2-1 To Reds , you heard it here first ...................
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:08 am

i think they'll get a player sent off - they've got sum rite thick players.... and then we'll lay into them ... 6-1 (carra o.g.)
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:23 am

Sabre wrote:Lorena Bernal. Not that impressive without make up. Always hides the scars of an accident in her legs. Ex model. Ex soap opera actress. Ex crappy tv showwoman. Ex famous night club hunter. She's from San Sebastian too.

the name heather mills comes to mind  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:24 am

BBC say Aurelio is out with a foot injury.

So if we go 4-4-2 that means Riise left back and maybe Gonzales left mid?

I think Rafa will therefore go 3-4-3 again
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:34 am

ImageImage
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby skipper » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:46 am

Hit them early and hit them hard.  Since they are the heavy underdogs, they will try to disrupt our rhythm.  We must play well and get them from the beginning.  We could really dominate this derby.

I predict 3 - 0.

Kuyt, Bellamy, and Alonso to score.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion