THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL VS THE BLUESHITE - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:58 am

right im ready for another rant.

LISTEN YOU FECKIN BITTER,SHEEP SH@GGING KUNTS.  CAHILL YOUR A TW@T SEE NEXT TIME YOU PUNCH THAT CORNER FLAG HOPE IT POPS OUT THE GROUND AND TW@TS YOU IN THE FACE, WHO THE FECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY, PIECE OF SH.IT. GREAT HIBBERT(FOR ENGLAND0 IS BACK, DONT THEM BLUENOSES THINK IF HE WAS ANY GOOD FOR ENGLAND HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED BY NOW? WELL HE HASNT BEEN BECAUSE HE'S SH.ITE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR TEAM.
DONT GET ME STARTED ON PHIL MANC INBRED NEVILLE NEVILLE, HIS BROTHER HATES SCOUSERS AND YOUR PLAYING FOR A SCOUSE CLUB, YOU FECKIN MEFF.
REAL SCOUSERS SHOP AT ASDA, YOU SCRUFFY WOODEN SHED DWELLERS, PEOPLES CLUB THAT CANT FILL ITS GROUND DONT MAKE ME LAUGH, LADIES DAY HAHAHAHA, TO GET THE PUNTERS IN, WHY WOULD ANY LADIES WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT BITTER PIOSON YOU LOT SPOUT AT EVERY GAME, SMALL TIME FECKERS CAN ONLY SING SONGS ABOUT THE DEAD, AND THE WORLDS BEST MIDFIELDERS CHILD, BRING YER JIF LEMONS AND YOUR PANCAKES JUST PROVES YOU LOT DONT KNOW THE IRONY IN BRINGING BITTER LEMONS.  FECK OFF TO SOCK ROBBIN CITY, YOU HORRIBLE BITTER, JEALOUS, FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW, GOLLUM STICK YOUR PEOPLES CLUB UP YOUR HOLE.

Thats all Cigs xx
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:01 am

Ciggy wrote:right im ready for another rant.

LISTEN YOU FECKIN BITTER,SHEEP SH@GGING KUNTS.  CAHILL YOUR A TW@T SEE NEXT TIME YOU PUNCH THAT CORNER FLAG HOPE IT POPS OUT THE GROUND AND TW@TS YOU IN THE FACE, WHO THE FECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY, PIECE OF SH.IT. GREAT HIBBERT(FOR ENGLAND0 IS BACK, DONT THEM BLUENOSES THINK IF HE WAS ANY GOOD FOR ENGLAND HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED BY NOW? WELL HE HASNT BEEN BECAUSE HE'S SH.ITE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR TEAM.
DONT GET ME STARTED ON PHIL MANC INBRED NEVILLE NEVILLE, HIS BROTHER HATES SCOUSERS AND YOUR PLAYING FOR A SCOUSE CLUB, YOU FECKIN MEFF.
REAL SCOUSERS SHOP AT ASDA, YOU SCRUFFY WOODEN SHED DWELLERS, PEOPLES CLUB THAT CANT FILL ITS GROUND DONT MAKE ME LAUGH, LADIES DAY HAHAHAHA, TO GET THE PUNTERS IN, WHY WOULD ANY LADIES WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT BITTER PIOSON YOU LOT SPOUT AT EVERY GAME, SMALL TIME FECKERS CAN ONLY SING SONGS ABOUT THE DEAD, AND THE WORLDS BEST MIDFIELDERS CHILD, BRING YER JIF LEMONS AND YOUR PANCAKES JUST PROVES YOU LOT DONT KNOW THE IRONY IN BRINGING BITTER LEMONS.  FECK OFF TO SOCK ROBBIN CITY, YOU HORRIBLE BITTER, JEALOUS, FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW, GOLLUM STICK YOUR PEOPLES CLUB UP YOUR HOLE.

Thats all Cigs xx

What up with the doggy Cggy
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:05 am

bavlondon wrote:What up with the doggy Cggy

Nothing its an evertonains dog :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:57 pm

Just been reading this on Blue kipper

"BOYCOTT ANALFIELD

I recently listened to Dixie Dean on Radio City were he said "I am a proper Evertonian and would never go to anfield unless i was paid" So please tell me why our fans go there? why should we put money into their club?? why not send all our tickets back to them??"

They are taking the bitterness to another level. :D

Most of them are really shitting themselves and are dreading hearing 5 times.  :D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:00 pm

I agree what ciggy says and I add

ARTETA, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU ALWAYS WILL BE A FÜCKING LOSER COMPARED TO ALONSO. HE WAS BETTER THAN YOU WHEN HE WAS BACK IN ANTIGUOKO, HE FÚCKED YOUR WIFE DOZENS OF TIMES BEFORE SHE HUNTED YOU -this is true I can confirm it- SO DID HIS BROTHER YOU CÜNT. YOU'LL ALWAYS THE SECOND BEST OPTION. AND STOP USING THOSE INDUSTRIAL AMOUNTS OF HAIR GEL, YOU STÏNK

Tune: we won it five times
Song:

They've :censored: your wiiiife
They've :censored: your wiiiiiiife
Xabi Shagged Lorena
Ten thousand of tiiiimes  :D

I know it's not a good song, but I'm learning.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:03 pm

Sabre wrote:I agree what ciggy says and I add

ARTETA, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU ALWAYS WILL BE A FÜCKING LOSER COMPARED TO ALONSO. HE WAS BETTER THAN YOU WHEN HE WAS BACK IN ANTIGUOKO, HE FÚCKED YOUR WIFE DOZENS OF TIMES BEFORE SHE HUNTED YOU -this is true I can confirm it- SO DID HIS BROTHER YOU CÜNT. YOU'LL ALWAYS THE SECOND BEST OPTION. AND STOP USING THOSE INDUSTRIAL AMOUNTS OF HAIR GEL, YOU STÏNK

Blind me Sabre using all that bad language is so unlike you  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:06 pm

A derby is a war that must be won at all costs. At all costs, Bamaga man mate :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Song:

Xabi Shagged Lorena

like poetry sabre. like poetry.  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:54 pm

:D

The 205th Merseyside Derby reaches the shores of San Sebastian. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:01 pm

COME ON LIVERPOOL - SORT THESE SNIDEY LITTLE WANKBANDITS OUT!

SHUT THAT HORRIBLE C*NT GREY UP FOR ANOTHER SEASON, THE SLAP-HEADED SCOTTISH WHORE'S REJECT.

GOLLUM! YES - THOUGHT YOU'D ESCAPED, DIDN'T YOU? GET F*CKED YOU CARROT-TOPPED INNER-RIM CHANCROID. YOU'RE LIKE A SEPTIC BLISTER THAT YOU CAN'T HELP BUT SCRATCH. YOU'RE THE C*NT WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE "PEOPLES CLUB" POPPYCOCK.

YOU MUST PAY, YOU DELUDED JOCK INBRED.

AND AS FOR NEVILLE - WELL I JUST PLAIN DON'T LIKE YOU. :D

GET READY FOR THE BEATING OF YOUR LIVES, YOU BADGER'S BOTTOM-BREACHING BENDERS.

PUT THE RODENT DOWN AND PREPARE YOURSELVES. YOU ARE GOING TO GET PUMMELED, YOU PUNKS.

EVERTON FC - THE ORIGINAL TURD THAT WILL  NOT FLUSH.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:55 pm

Now we'r talking Sabre, Now we're talking  :D
You sure your from San Sabastion and not from Scottie road.

The myth of the friendly derby
Ignore what Sky say - modern Liverpool v Everton matches are hate-ridden, noxious affairs.
Gregg RoughleyFebruary 2, 2007 10:38 AM
No matter what happens on the pitch when Everton cross Stanley Park for the 205th Merseyside derby on Saturday, Andy Gray and co. will doubtless blab on about the supporters being able to give each other a jovial ribbing as they stroll up County Road for a pint before returning to their two-up-two-down red and blue painted terraced houses in Walton.

If there's one myth that has lingered even longer than the mist over the river Mersey, it's the notion that Liverpool versus Everton is a friendly derby: sepia-tinted and played out before kinfolk passing each other cups of Bovril between "quick-witted" jibes of which, in reality, only Stan Boardman or Tarby would be proud.

The perpetuation of the myth suits the family-friendly Premiership, but the reality is a little different: the modern-day derby is a hate-ridden, noxious affair that should come with a health warning, lest one inhales the fumes rising off the Gladwys Street or Spion Kop. Reds and Blues are no longer compatible. Toss a Red into the Gladwys Street, or a Toffee into the Kop and the reaction is as explosive as dropping a granule of zinc into sulphuric acid. What Sky doesn't show from 50 different angles in high definition are the few fans sat among home supporters who face phlegm-filled threats and abuse for celebrating a goal among rivals before being ejected for inciting trouble.

It's true that the derby has at times been a friendly encounter - most pointedly in the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster, when Evertonians couldn't have done more to comfort their rivals as the city of Liverpool fell into mourning. The clubs were even physically linked by a mile-long chain of red-and-blue scarves in the days following April 15, 1989. And a month later the city travelled en masse to Wembley for the FA Cup final, where over 100,000 supporters mixed in a fitting tribute to the 96 Liverpool fans who lost their lives. But there had been ill feeling prior to the Hillsborough disaster that gradually returned as Everton's fortunes spiralled downwards through the 90s.

Much of the sourness was born of the Heysel disaster in 1985. Everton had just pipped Liverpool to the league title with arguably their greatest-ever side, containing Peter Reid, Graeme Sharp and Trevor Steven. The subsequent five-year ban prevented Howard Kendall's team from competing for the European Cup, which many Toffees believe they would have won.

Liverpool, however, dusted themselves down and entered a halcyon period of their own in which Kenny Dalglish landed three league titles and two FA Cups. And while Everton struggled through the 90s with frequent flirtations with relegation - offset briefly by their impressive FA Cup win in 1995 - a mediocre Liverpool still managed a couple of cup wins, the occasional half-hearted title challenge and the huge publicity that went with their status as 'Spice Boys'.

Arguably the most laddish of that group, Robbie Fowler, fanned the derby flames further at Anfield in 1999 by responding to Evertonian chants of 'smackhead' by pretending to snort a line of cocaine after converting a penalty in front of Toffees fans. This heightened the blue half of Merseyside's antipathy towards the Reds - particularly as Robbie was a boyhood Evertonian - before Liverpool's cup treble under Gerard Houlier in 2001 prompted the hatred to spill over in most unedifying fashion, as Evertonians hurled Heysel insults at their red counterparts, bringing short a minute's silence at Goodison Park to remember those who died at Hillsborough.

Even Everton's success in finally finishing above Liverpool in 2005 was trumped by their rivals' subsequent Champions League win. This ruined any dreams Blues had of owning bragging rights for the summer - particularly as Liverpool qualified for the group stages while Everton crashed out of the Champions League and Uefa Cup by early September.

Sadly, the friendly banter may never return - until, perhaps, the on-field disparity between Everton and Liverpool inches towards parity again. Liverpool's imminent mega-bucks takeover makes this highly unlikely, which is a shame. For with Tim Cahill, Andy Johnson and Mikel Arteta, Everton are building a team that could yet have their supporters focusing on the pitch instead of the past.

Yet until sustained success allows Everton to win more than single-game bragging rights over their city rivals, ignore the fairytale and expect to hear chants of 'murderers' and reports of city-centre arrests. A friendly derby? My

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:16 pm

check this:

http://www.evertonfc.com/forum....ostorde r=asc&highlight=

"west ham were abysmal..but you lot werent much better...it was the worst game i have seen in a good while..."

That guy obviously hasn't been following Everton for very long then. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:59 pm

Song:

Xabi Shagged Lorena

Kinell Sabre that's hardcore!!!  :buttrock

Any pics of Arteta's wife so we can get a visual?  ???  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:06 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Any pics of Arteta's wife so we can get a visual?  ???  :D

She is absolutly beautiful ex Miss Spain I think she is, if Alonso was knocking her off why did he dump her? She is really stunning Lorena Bernal

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search....1&x=wrt
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Any pics of Arteta's wife so we can get a visual?  ???  :D

She is absolutly beautiful ex Miss Spain I think she is, if Alsono was knocking her off why did he dump her? She is really stunning.

Pictures!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion