THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL VS THE BLUESHITE - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:06 am

"They were extremely lucky to win the European cup two years ago, and Milan simply let them win eventually. That team, assembled by Houllier has gone. They were even luckier to win the F A Cup last year."

:laugh: :laugh: They should start up Jackanory again!! :D

How many Everton fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None,they'll sit in the dark blaming Liverpool.
Gracias King Rafa

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:10 am

the more we practice the luckier we get   :D
112-1077774096

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:57 pm

everton open new museum

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby PabloAimar » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:17 pm

"Rafa Benitez is talking a good game after five wins on the bounce but I believe that talk of catching Manchester United is pie in the sky.

"There's no way United are going to lose five league games between now and the end of the season, and even then, Liverpool would have to win all their remaining games which is highly unlikely."

...fool cant count. if man utd lost 5 games and we won all ours, we'd finish 4 points clear. i HATE this guy!! even if man utd loose only 1 game and draw 4 (assuming we win all ours) we'll finish level on points
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:46 pm

from .tv:

Momo Sissoko has been ruled out of Saturday's 205th Merseyside derby. 
It was hoped Sissoko would have fully recovered from his shoulder injury in time to face Everton but Rafa Benitez today confirmed the Mali international will not be in the squad.

He has not figured in the first team since the Carling Cup tie against Birmingham on 8 November.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crouchaldinho » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:46 pm

PabloAimar wrote:Image

"Rafa Benitez is talking a good game after five wins on the bounce but I believe that talk of catching Manchester United is pie in the sky.

"There's no way United are going to lose five league games between now and the end of the season, and even then, Liverpool would have to win all their remaining games which is highly unlikely."

...fool cant count. if man utd lost 5 games and we won all ours, we'd finish 4 points clear. i HATE this guy!! even if man utd loose only 1 game and draw 4 (assuming we win all ours) we'll finish level on points

Well, he would say that, wouldn't he? :censored: bitter bluenose :censored: that he is
crouchaldinho

Postby andy_g » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:51 pm

anyone come up with a spare ticket for me yet then..?    :lookaround

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:24 am

Simple. I want no clean sheet for them.

Shout the best out of you and............................ cheers~

8-0 for me.
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby Kornblume » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:38 am

Hi.

I'm writing from Québec City, in Canada. Even if I am primarily a hockey fan, I also like football a lot. By the way, I'm a Montréal Canadiens fan, whose owner has been trying to buy your club for a while now. haha
And well no.. I'm not a Liverpool fan, I'm a Chelsea one, and I was before Abramovich took over, just to say. :;):

I'd have a quick question about this derby I'll get up at 7:00 am Saturday to watch.
Since both teams are from Liverpool, what determines wheter you're a Reds or an Everton fan?
(And yes, I guess Everton fans are all crazy to you  :D but I'd also like the real explanation.)
Thanks!
Kornblume

Postby hello_red » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:42 am

5-0 kuyt to get the first, and bellamy to casue some serious ruckus :buttrock
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:08 am

"Och me weeee maaan, Aaaaaaa Ceeeee MeeeeLaaaan arrrrrr threeeee neeeel ooooop. Tharrrrzzzz nayyyy wayyyyy Laaavapooooool caaaan cuuuuuuummm baaaaaCK!!!!"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:10 am

Kornblume wrote:Hi.

I'm writing from Québec City, in Canada. Even if I am primarily a hockey fan, I also like football a lot. By the way, I'm a Montréal Canadiens fan, whose owner has been trying to buy your club for a while now. haha
And well no.. I'm not a Liverpool fan, I'm a Chelsea one, and I was before Abramovich took over, just to say. :;):

I'd have a quick question about this derby I'll get up at 7:00 am Saturday to watch.
Since both teams are from Liverpool, what determines wheter you're a Reds or an Everton fan?
(And yes, I guess Everton fans are all crazy to you  :D but I'd also like the real explanation.)
Thanks!

I suppose mostly its the family your born into. Not for definate of course, but if your dads a blue, and his dad was a blue. Your heavily influenced at a young age I suppose. Although I know theres a lot that rebel.  :D  and go red. Likewise for the reds too.

I'm not Scouse so I couldnt tell you for sure, I'm not even sure if it matters of which part of Liverpool your born in. Maybe some of the Liverpudlians could tell us.  ???  But I dont think so, its pretty mixed of what I can gather.

By the way, what is your opinion of this Gillet fella ?

Is he a sound business man, and has he done a good job at your hockey club ?
66-1112520797

Postby Kornblume » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:36 am

Bamaga man wrote:I suppose mostly its the family your born into. Not for definate of course, but if your dads a blue, and his dad was a blue. Your heavily influenced at a young age I suppose. Although I know theres a lot that rebel.  :D  and go red. Likewise for the reds too.

I'm not Scouse so I couldnt tell you for sure, I'm not even sure if it matters of which part of Liverpool your born in. Maybe some of the Liverpudlians could tell us.  ???  But I dont think so, its pretty mixed of what I can gather.

By the way, what is your opinion of this Gillet fella ?

Is he a sound business man, and has he done a good job at your hockey club ?

Ok... I tought that it was probably the part of the town you were from, like the two baseball teams in Chicago or New York.
Or something like Rangers and Celtic in Glasgow, where religion traditionnally matters.

Gillet.. well yes. He bankrupted once but got back and doesn't have problem since then.
He took over the Canadiens in tough times and since he's there it has much improved. Of course, NHL context is way different, since this year, because of the salary cap. No team can pay more than 40M canadian dollars (20M£) in salary to players, team total, for the season.

I think his main quality is that even tho he loves his team (he's from Colorado and attends to most of the home games in Montréal) and treats the players really well, he leaves the hockey control to the hockey men.
To me that is the key because when owners try to do to much in the gameplaying... you end up with Shevchenko!!!  :laugh:  (altho he's playing better now).

Reports are that Gillet is now making an alliance with Tom Hicks to buy LFC. Hicks owns a NHL team and a baseball one, both in Texas.
Kornblume

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:38 am

Kornblume wrote:what determines wheter you're a Reds or an Everton fan?

education, class, passion, a desire to see quality every week.

seriously though i dont actually remember deciding i would support liverpool, all my family did, i was raised near the ground, i had a liverpool kit when i was born. i suppose i was born into it
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:46 am

It depends what your parents are my dads a bluenose, my mums a red so I stared going to Anfield from when I was 5.
All my family are scruffy bluenoses apart from the odd cousin thats a red.  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion