THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA - LET'S TAKE THESE MERCENARIES!!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:27 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Ciggy wrote:What will kill me if we beat these is that we will hand the title over to the mancs  :kungfu:

We need Arsenal to beat them on Sunday,that will help us!

won't happen. old mother riley is the ref.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ade » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:21 pm

stmichael wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
Ciggy wrote:What will kill me if we beat these is that we will hand the title over to the mancs  :kungfu:

We need Arsenal to beat them on Sunday,that will help us!

won't happen. old mother riley is the ref.

You are joking. I literally had my finger on the keyboard ready to type 'Just as long as it's not that kunt Riley reffing'.

Can't believe they've given us him, given his tendency to ref us out of games. :censored: manc cheat :veryangry

Hang on, you mean Riley's reffing the Mancs v Arsenal? Even more angry now. FEKKIN MANC CHEAT
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby scouser 'til I die » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:06 pm

Well simple answer is that Rafa needs to redeem himself from those frightening results against Arsenal which I witnessed over optimistically and frightfully. I do believe Rafa will be looking at this match as his seasons cup final because of no other priorities. I hope Rafa thinks to himself he owes to the fans who attended that cold and awful Tuesday night and I am optimistic that he will win this game for us. I have every trust for the man and wish him and the team good look.

LETS RIP THESE MONEY SODDING :censored:! YNWA

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:12 pm

I still think we should stick to the exact 11 and system we played against Watford. Defensively it is sound and it means we have a nice variety in attack.

We never look like scoring against the big teams, even if we end up losing 3-2 at least it would make a statement, we can and will give you a game. The time is coming were we will have to change our attitude and start acting like a team that thinks it can win the league and beat any team in the world at home.

I think the system we used against Watford is quite secure defensively, and gives out attack the variety, The only worry is getting over run in midfield. But with Finnan and Auerlio we can take the game wide, an area that Chelsea are less comfortable, and without Terry, Crouch should be able to win plenty of balls for us when they are crossed in.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:51 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I think the system we used against Watford is quite secure defensively, and gives out attack the variety, The only worry is getting over run in midfield. But with Finnan and Auerlio we can take the game wide, an area that Chelsea are less comfortable, and without Terry, Crouch should be able to win plenty of balls for us when they are crossed in.

I see where you're coming from mate and it makes some sense in that we've struggled playing 4-4-2 (and to a lesser extent 4-5-1) against them in the league these last few years but doing it against Watford with a new formation and doing it against the Champions is another matter. I imagine the only players in the Anfield dressing who would be happy to hear they are playing 3-4-3 this Saturday would be Crouch and Hyppia because it would mean they get to start.

As for 'taking the game wide' with Aurelio and Finnan i don't think they will be giving sleepless nights to too many defenders out there. Also i reckon Maureen will be back to his 4-5-1/4-3-3 for this one so our wide-men may well have their hands full tracking SWP and Robben.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Im going for 0-0
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby clik » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:34 pm

right, time we beat these b@stards in league i say rafa should unleash his best team no trying to frustrate them, and losing by the odd goal.
in front of a packed anfield we should go straight for the throat with kuyt and bellamy up top and if our wide men play well then we will have a chance of closing gap to 5 pts and it would help restore some pride after another stop start season
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby romliv » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:30 pm

before the 2 games vs. arsenal i was sure that it will be difficult to win
but i think that vs. chelsea we will win the game and we will play one of our best games this season it will be the reaction from the LFC players
i hope that won't be a simple dream !
when we don't have what we love, we must love what we have!
romliv

Postby redallover » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:26 pm

I AM ALL UP FOR THAT MATES! SUPPORT THE BOYS EH?
redallover

Postby mattylfc » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:39 pm

How i think we might line up:

Reina

Finnan     JC     Hyppia     Riise

Pennant   Gerrard     Alonso    Aurelio

Kuyt       Bellamy

Subs:

Dudek
Agger
Zenden
Crouch
Peltier

I dont think he will play three up top like last week, think thats a formation for away games.  Zenden fit again but dont think he will start. Crouch will be unlucky if he doesnt play but i think Rafa will revert back to Kuyt and Bellamy.
mattylfc

Postby jkop » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:46 pm

redallover wrote:I AM ALL UP FOR THAT MATES! SUPPORT THE BOYS EH?

???
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:17 pm

URGENT PRODUCT RECALL

Trading Standard Officers have ordered the urgent recall of a defective product found to be faulty and dangerous.

Over the Christmas and New Year period, tests proved the components in the product called "Chelsea FC" would fall apart when placed under the smallest amount of pressure. Consumers first experienced problems last year, when it was noted the product failed to work properly in Europe. Complaints were made about it malfunctioning and then emitting a continuous whining noise – usually in Portuguese. At the time the complaints were ignored. But when the product started falling apart in Britain over Christmas, the Trading Standards Authority took action.

A spokesman warned: "We particularly want to stress to parents that, with Chelsea FC, there is a genuine risk of choking that may end in tears come May.

Despite assurances from the company behind the product that action was taken to correct the faulty parts, including abandoning the use of the highly unpredictable and sub-standard component "Robert Huth" malfunctions have continued. Consumers have been urged to check the small print carefully for the words "this product may contain traces of Shevchenko". If that is the case buyers of the product are urged to put it back in its box and return immediately. "Shevchenko" has been known to cause a severe allergic reaction in many consumers, causing them to shout involuntarily "You useless Ukrainian t**t and "For f*** sake bring back Carlton Cole.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:48 pm

Apparently, it's just been announced on Radio City that Cech is OUT of the game.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby davo_LFC » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:41 pm

kunilson wrote:URGENT PRODUCT RECALL

Trading Standard Officers have ordered the urgent recall of a defective product found to be faulty and dangerous.

Over the Christmas and New Year period, tests proved the components in the product called "Chelsea FC" would fall apart when placed under the smallest amount of pressure. Consumers first experienced problems last year, when it was noted the product failed to work properly in Europe. Complaints were made about it malfunctioning and then emitting a continuous whining noise – usually in Portuguese. At the time the complaints were ignored. But when the product started falling apart in Britain over Christmas, the Trading Standards Authority took action.

A spokesman warned: "We particularly want to stress to parents that, with Chelsea FC, there is a genuine risk of choking that may end in tears come May.

Despite assurances from the company behind the product that action was taken to correct the faulty parts, including abandoning the use of the highly unpredictable and sub-standard component "Robert Huth" malfunctions have continued. Consumers have been urged to check the small print carefully for the words "this product may contain traces of Shevchenko". If that is the case buyers of the product are urged to put it back in its box and return immediately. "Shevchenko" has been known to cause a severe allergic reaction in many consumers, causing them to shout involuntarily "You useless Ukrainian t**t and "For f*** sake bring back Carlton Cole.

:D  :laugh:
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:56 pm

stmichael wrote:Apparently, it's just been announced on Radio City that Cech is OUT of the game.

Belter.
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion