THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA - LET'S TAKE THESE MERCENARIES!!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby gary106 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:40 pm

i can honestly see cech or terry bottling a 50/50 in the air or cech with say bellamy on the ground in a 1 on 1 purely because their injuries will be playing on their mind
gary106

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:52 pm

desperado0831 wrote:Abramovich gonna grab bellamy soon because he will score a hattrick this match.

Liverpool 4 - 1 CFC

Bellamy 22' 51'
Aurelio 18'
Agger 76'

Bellamy(o.g) 89' :D

Weird
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:37 pm

darwisigila wrote:We can beat any team on our day but not arsenal, chelsea and man u...in league game. I hope we can break that 'bad luck'.
Don't give them much respect.If we can score first, we will win.

Thats a bit of a contradiction ! any team means ANY team

These records are there to be put right, remember when we had a record of not winning away ? we soon changed that

We had a decent record against Arsenal and Man U Chelsea was always a bit hit and miss even before the zillions of money they aquired

In the past it was always the "smaller teams' that cost us. Our record against the biggger teams was ok, more recently we have gone the other way and now beat the smaller teams

Im not saying its going to be easy but scroll through the Barca thread and see how few of us are saying we will struggle against them, do we really rate Chelsea more difficult than Barca !!!
destro

Postby Effes » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:23 pm

I had to give me season ticket away for this as I'm in London for a stag do - I'm sure we're gonna end up scrapping.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Aaron » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:45 pm

I thought Terry was out injured? ???  ???
City 'till I Die
Aaron

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:46 pm

What will kill me if we beat these is that we will hand the title over to the mancs  :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:12 pm

Ciggy wrote:What will kill me if we beat these is that we will hand the title over to the mancs  :kungfu:

We need Arsenal to beat them on Sunday,that will help us!

Us,Arsenal and Chelsea have all had our bad runs....The Scum still have theirs coming this season.
Im sure there are still a few shocks to come this year in the EPL.Chelsea seem to be crumbling from within,a few key injurys could rock UTD.We are on the up and have the best form in the league over the last 8 games!

All is not lost....all the pressure is on the top 2.We can just play our game now! :;):
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:19 pm

P.isses me off the way we threw points away against Sff United, Blackburn, the bitter, Pompey etc.
We would be well up there @rses now.

Anyway back to the game, bet Cech gets loads of protection in that silly hate from the ref, Maureens a :censored: for playing him, he must be worried if he thinks his team need a   Psychological boost by bringing Cech back for this one, and you just know John terry is suddenly going to make a remarkable comeback from injury.
We owe these kunts one big time, better show up redmen no respect. Keep dog breath, Robben and Lampard out the game and we will win.
Oh and Gerrard p.s. turn up for this one lad.

Chelsea = tw@ts
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:52 am

Liverpool                   5 - 4              Chelsea
Craig Bellamy 87                              Lampard 31
Dirk Kuyt 89                                   Kalou 37
Steven Gerrard 91                           Robben 52
Steven Gerrard 93                           Drogba 70
Steven Gerrard 95

Sound realistic, doesn't it?  :D

But I'll settle for a dramatic 2-1 victory also.
Last edited by skipper on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:18 am

Ciggy wrote:ChelseaP.isses me off the way we threw points away against Sff United, Blackburn, the bitter, Pompey etc.
We would be well up there @rses now.

Anyway back to the game, bet Cech gets loads of protection in that silly hate from the ref, Maureens a :censored: for playing him, he must be worried if he thinks his team need a   Psychological boost by bringing Cech back for this one, and you just know John terry is suddenly going to make a remarkable comeback from injury.
We owe these kunts one big time, better show up redmen no respect. Keep dog breath, Robben and Lampard out the game and we will win.
Oh and Gerrard p.s. turn up for this one lad.

Chelsea = tw@ts

I was having a good read at your post taking it so seriously, then i got to the part....Chelsea=tw@ts and pmsl. :bowdown
Its just the way its sitting there for all to read. If you know what i mean.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:33 pm

As far as I'm concerned, Chelsea have severely lacked width and have got themselves stretched at times this season. So looking at it, we need Pennant to stay out wide and try to get at Ashley Cole as much as possible as he did at the Bridge earlier in the season. People overrate Ashley Cole too much imo. After their match at Old Trafford, people in media were saying Cole had Ronaldo in his pocket when it was hardly the case. He kept fouling Ronaldo and was lucky to stay on the pitch.

Also, Gerrard has to go hard against Essien and take control in that area. It's about time he really stepped up to the plate in a big Premiership game against one of the big boys.
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:41 pm

1-0 alonso im going for, and its gonna be a cracking goal and a edge of your seat game. cant wait for it
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm

the difference last time we met chavski was a great goal by drogba and poor finishing by us
#
i feel that rafa has usually out thought moaner on most meeting but when chavski get a head they are hard to break down and we end up leaving gaps at the back

imho i think we will be well ahead on posession and attacks but close on goals at the end   1-0 gerrard screamer
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby azriahmad » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:16 pm

I'll take any league win over Chelski, as Rafa had not got one yet since he came to manage us. Any kind of win, contoversy aided or not, and injury free one to our playing staff.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:26 pm

skipper wrote:Liverpool                   5 - 4              Chelsea
Craig Bellamy 87                              Lampard 31
Dirk Kuyt 89                                   Kalou 37
Steven Gerrard 91                           Robben 52
Steven Gerrard 93                           Drogba 70
Steven Gerrard 95

Sound realistic, doesn't it?  :D

But I'll settle for a dramatic 2-1 victory also.

The ego has been landed.

If the game ended this way, bloodbath surely for the anfield.

:bowdown
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion