THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL FC VS MAN U - build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:00 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Reina,

Finnan,  Hyypia,  Carra   Riise

Gerrard   Alonso ,Sissoko or Hamman , Kewell

Cisse   Morientes.

Liverpool : 2 Man U :0

Really hope Gerrard doesn't play there, he didn't have a good game there against arsenal. i hope rafa moves him back into the centre where he will give them problems. Wouldn't use Morientes coz i just feel he's too weak against the scums defenders. I would try and flood the midfield where they have problems then have crouch up front who can hold the ball up.

Reina,

Finnan     Hyypia       Carra        Riise

Garcia   Alonso   Gerrard   Sissoko  Kewell

Cisse
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:12 pm

dont wanna jinx it but, I MIGHT GET A TICKET OFF A MATE!!!!! for normal price aswell hopefully.
Dear ZEUS/ALLAH/GOD/FOWLER/MUHAMED please let me have that ticket!!!!!
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:30 pm

Small John wrote:erm....Nope!

Guess who's back, back again, Hustlers back, tell a friend.

The most knowledgeable poster on the forum indeed.  You see, he can actually post about football when he tries to get back in the good books, but has ruined it for himself so many times in the past.  He will not be allowed to do it under this Small John username neither.  It's a matter of time before I wield the knife, you might be here under a new username, but you are still the same grease stain who has been here before.  There's no bandwagon here, I just know you are a disruptive twat who makes this job more work for me than it has to be.

Just so you know I'm not being bitter against you personally, and that I only ever remove your posting rights because of the abuse you continuously give me via PM and the general abuse you give to the rest of the posters on here, plus your remarks over Hillsborough in the past using that to cause arguments, plus you have about thirty ID's going on, plus you are an Manchester United fan, plus you are NO Liverpool fan, or if you are you are the biggest Doom-And-Gloom merchant I have ever had the misfortune to come across, I will actually reply to your post for once.

Have to disagree with you on the confidence issue.  I am always confident when we play these, only to admittedly usually see us lose though over the last couple of years.  What kind of fan do you call yourself though you pessimistic tosser?  You actually go into every game thinking we'll lose don't you?  Even against sides that have no business calling themselves a Premiership side.  When we were on the winning streak late 2005, you were still logging on here spouting your dreariness which makes your posts on here such a fucking boring chore to read, how hard it is to be a Liverpool supporter during these worst of times we have ever had as supporters.  I think I know what your state of mind must be for you to repeatedly log on here ban after ban after ban, over and over and over again, just to get your tales of woe across.

We're Champions of Europe, Hustler, or have you forgotten?  Cause Manchester United certainly aren't.  They're our bitches.

When we played them a few weeks back with the Ferdinand goal in the last minute, the build up to that match was the most confident I've ever felt against them in years.  We had no business losing that game to a sucker punch goal like that, and it papered over the cracks that are showing in the Manchester United squad.  Still a fantastic side who can beat anybody on thier day, but with a lot more weaknesses than our squad has at the moment.  Our defence and midfield is superior than Manchester United's in every department, up front is where they are superior to us.

Rafa should address this before too long though.  While we are winning games, as Rafa himslef would say, he doesn't care where the goals come from.  Still doesn't alter the fact that in my opinion we need to replace Cisse and Morinentes.

Anyway, get back to your bodybuilding.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:31 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Jim Macdonald.

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

What's that all about?  The fella off Coronation Street?
jonnymac1979

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:12 pm

Just heard Alonso won't be playing tomorrow. :(
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:23 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
You're a strange one you lad.  What the :censored: that all about?  Ferguson is a :censored:.  No other word need be used to describe the red faced dead-man-walking.  I hope the Glazers push him before he gets the chance for redemption and he jumps.  I want him remembered as the man who was sacked even after all the success he may have brought that :censored: football club in the past. 

JonnyMAC dont be a BAD Person. I know that he bring success to the club in the past and even now RAFA is learning from him.

If RAFA never said anything "bad" about Sir alex , who are we to said "bad" things about him.

"Learn good things from anyone , throw away the bad things"  Quote from Bible, Quran and Hebrew.

:D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:24 pm

Benitez receives praise from an unlikely source 

Ferguson brands Liverpool boss a ‘straightforward guy’ 

17/02/2006 

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has been lauded as a “straightforward guy” ahead of the FA Cup game against Manchester United tomorrow.
That kind of quality helps win over players, according to his Old Trafford counterpart Alex Ferguson.
While there is historically intense rivalry between the two clubs, there appears to be nothing but respect between the two bosses.
“I enjoyed his company in the last UEFA coaches’ seminar, it was good,” Ferguson said.
“We sat beside each other on the coach going to the meeting and I think he’s a straightforward guy.
“That’s good to see and it does your players good, because they can see the quality of the person in terms of success has not changed him.
“That is vital in modern day football because the one thing we don’t like to see is people change within our own confines.
“I don’t like to see United players change and I’m sure that Rafael is the same. He doesn’t want to see his players change.
“Managers like Rafael put the marker down about what they are and hopefully it transfers itself to the players.”
Ferguson was at Anfield in midweek to honour Bob Paisley, who died 10 ten years ago this week.
The United boss has nothing but good memories of the former Liverpool manager and a picture of the two men graces the wall in his office.
Ferguson recalled: “The photograph was taken when he came to one of our games here and I’d gone up to do the press.
“Somebody said ‘Bob Paisley would like to meet you and have a chat with you.’ I’d just arrived (in England) and I think he was welcoming me.
“The thing that came across about Bob Paisley, of course, was his humility, he was an ordinary man who didn’t quite fit with the glamour of success too well.
“He would have been quite happy with his slippers and his pipe, or his pint of beer and not bother with all the trappings of what Liverpool FC could offer, because they were very successful under him.”
Ferguson added: “When I was manager of Scotland I used to talk to (Graeme) Souness, (Kenny) Dalglish, (Alan) Hansen and (Steve) Nicol about Bob.
“They used to laugh about how ordinary a guy he was and that he was running this big football team.
“They loved him and he was very well liked by the players, because he was sort of a cuddly granddad type for them. I think that was the thing that really impressed me.”
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby inglis5 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:24 pm

Alonso's not playing? Hmmm, that's a annoying. What do you think he'll do with the midfield now. Will he play Gerrard in the middle with Momo and bring Luis into the right? Or will he just replace Alonso with Hamann?  ???
inglis5

Postby Dundalk » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:55 pm

Yeah he is out....

Rafael Benitez has ruled Xabi Alonso out of his plans for tomorrow's FA Cup showdown with Manchester United at Anfield. 
The Spanish midfielder was replaced during the second half of the Reds' midweek victory over Arsenal after picking up a minor injury.

Benitez had hoped Alonso would recover in time to face United but he has today admitted the 24 year old won't be involved as Liverpool look to make amends for their recent league defeat at Old Trafford and book their place in the last eight of the FA Cup.

"Xabi is not fit and I don't think he can play against United," said Benitez today. "He is feeling something in his thigh but I think he will be okay for the Benfica game."
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:31 pm

Dundalk wrote:Yeah he is out....

Rafael Benitez has ruled Xabi Alonso out of his plans for tomorrow's FA Cup showdown with Manchester United at Anfield. 
The Spanish midfielder was replaced during the second half of the Reds' midweek victory over Arsenal after picking up a minor injury.

Benitez had hoped Alonso would recover in time to face United but he has today admitted the 24 year old won't be involved as Liverpool look to make amends for their recent league defeat at Old Trafford and book their place in the last eight of the FA Cup.

"Xabi is not fit and I don't think he can play against United," said Benitez today. "He is feeling something in his thigh but I think he will be okay for the Benfica game."

:censored:

I'm hoping this is just mind-games, you know like when fergie said that keane was not fit to play a few seasons ago.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:39 pm

------------Reina------------
Finnan-Carragher-Hyypia-Risse
Garcia-Gerrard-Sissoko--Kewell
-------Cisse-Morientes-------

I would prefer to have Warnock at left back, but he is injured, Risse is a good offensive left back, but I fear that Rooney and Ronaldo will tear him a new :censored:. With Alonso injured I am sure Garcia will get the nod so Gerrard can play middle.

I see this being 0-0
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby Dundalk » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:47 pm

The forwards have to perform tomorrow big time, we cant have Cisse giving out about everyone around him and complaining.

2-0 to the pool with Nando and Cisse scoring.

How satisfying would that be :)
Last edited by Dundalk on Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Graeme Noble » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:55 pm

Cisse   Morientes.

Liverpool Mad Man, you are the most sane person on the forum. I mean I totally agree, Cisse is our best striker, he will score goals if he plays as a striker, and if he plays up front tomorrow I think that he will score.

Crouch is a pile of :censored: who belongs in a relagation side rather than a Champions of Europe side, and Morientes is past it.
Fowler is our 2nd best striker but even he is a little old.
Graeme Noble

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:26 pm

Surely we are due a win against the scum!

After the last game when we totally outplayed them for most of the game and lost to that late goal i was sick asd a pig!!As im sure most were on here!!

Its hard to imagine how the game will go but i really feel its time we beat these cu.nts..and how sweet would it be to put them out of the FA cup and send them back to Manchester knowing they are gonna win fu.ck all this season AGAIN!

I feel this game as the last our midfield will be the key to us dominating posession and controling the game!You'd have to say Sissoko could be the key man for us if he plays like he did against Arsenal breaking up play..winning balls whether it be first or second tackle!!

The one thing that concerns me is the lack of goals from our forwards,although i feel it's high time one of them scored and how sweet it would be if Fowler broke his duck tomorrow!!

Im sure it will be a tight game with few goals,i fancy us to nick it 1-0!!

Bring them on!!
66-1120597113

Postby GOAT » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:30 pm

Graeme Noble wrote:

Cisse   Morientes.

Liverpool Mad Man, you are the most sane person on the forum. I mean I totally agree, Cisse is our best striker, he will score goals if he plays as a striker, and if he plays up front tomorrow I think that he will score.

Crouch is a pile of :censored: who belongs in a relagation side rather than a Champions of Europe side, and Morientes is past it.
Fowler is our 2nd best striker but even he is a little old.

haha on you lad, you talk sh.it. Go back to the sewer you crawled out of
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion