THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL FC VS MAN U - build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stoney » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:46 pm

Jmac, this LiverpoolMadman guy really takes the :censored:. The majority of his posts are usually around seven WORDS and even so they either dont even make sense or he doesn't know what he is talking about.

However I find it quite funny the way he puts '...' after every 3 words that he writes.  :laugh:
Last edited by stoney on Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:32 pm

desperado0831 wrote:Tough game for us. Keep the work for 'god'. He will score for us.

1-0 for us is more than enuf. :;):

I am sure he would score if he was allowed to play  :D
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby inglis5 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:20 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

You're a strange one you lad.  What the fucks that all about?  Ferguson is a cock.[/quote]
:D
Indeed, no more needs to be said. I find it absolutely incredible that any Liverpool fan can have anything else other than utter contempt for that wanker...
inglis5

Postby the_red_alonso » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:43 pm

The game will not be a tight affair I think.They dont have the engine in the middle of the park & I think it will be more like the Arsenal game where we completely won the terrirtorial possesions & dominated the game but failed to show that on the score-sheet.
1-0 to Liverpool...........................I don know who will score but it wouldnt be Cisse or Moro or Crouch.Also Fowler cant play,so its obvious it would be a 15-25 yarder from Riise,Kewell,Garcia or Gerrard or a 30-35 yard lob from Alonso or the towering head of Hyppia.
the_red_alonso
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MaccaLFC » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:48 am

Ther'll be nothing better than sending them packing, just fookin beg to God we do it. I can't see us scoring more than 1, therefore, I'd say we need a clean sheet.

Gerrard NEEDS to be central too.
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby Espionage » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:01 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:I HATE MAN U ( some of the player ) but I like Sir Alex. The way he manage MAN U over 15 years, it's amazing.

You're a strange one you lad.  What the fucks that all about?  Ferguson is a cock.  No other word need be used to describe the red faced dead-man-walking.  I hope the Glazers push him before he gets the chance for redemption and he jumps.  I want him remembered as the man who was sacked even after all the success he may have brought that shit football club in the past. 

For all he has achieved, the last couple of years have been easier to swallow as they have fallen behind and we have come back to regain our rightful place as Champions of Europe and the pain of growing up in the nineties while they swept all before them is just a distant memory now.  Ferguson has failed in the last four years, even if they did win the league in 2003, you could argue Arsenal lost it.  And I do if you're asking.

And if I must get pedantic he's been manager for twenty years.  You've been on here three years and racked up loads of posts, how come people are only noticing you now?

His first post in this thread he attempted to get everyone off the topic and argue about the fact that he think that Cisse deserves a chance.
No-one took the bait so now he is saying that he likes Ferguson.

I dont know why he bothers....  :sleep
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:09 am

MaccaLFC wrote:Ther'll be nothing better than sending them packing, just fookin beg to God we do it. I can't see us scoring more than 1, therefore, I'd say we need a clean sheet.

Gerrard NEEDS to be central too.

And who exactly in thier midfield scares use enough to bring Gerrard back into the middle??  :D
I hope that Gerrard stays on the right, as our other 3 CM will do just fine. I would like to see Sissoko and Alonso (if hes fit :crosses fingers: ) but if not i wouldnt mind seeing Hamann pairing Sissoko.
I like Sissoko, but I dont think that Gerrard has as much confidence his defensive decision making, with Hamann on the field he relaxes and goes forward with full confidence. How many times can you remember Hamann getting a professional foul when we are totally fu(ked on the counter, but he fouls in midfield and avoids the danger.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Small John » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:16 am

I hate it before we play these. Am never confident.

If you look at the midfield they played at old trafford, it was cr*p.....Giggs, fletcher etc. and they still came out on top.

We may boss the game all over the park, but can we stick it in the net? Maybe and early goal will open the flood gates.

Read something in the paper, that Morientes hasnt scored for 12 hours or so, since December 10th, Cisse, 8 hours or so and, Crouch not since New Years Eve.

Why not Gerrard and Garcia up front?

Honestly I'd play:

Reina

Finnan  Hyypia  Carra    Risse/ Warnock.

Cisse   Alonso   Hamann / sissoko  Kewell.

Gerrard
                  Garcia.

Playing Gerrard on the right  is not good, as he may not be involved much.
The above formation/ players is the key to beating that scum.

More likely, though is this.

Reina,

Finnan,  Hyypia,  Carra   Riise

Gerrard   Alonso Sissoko   Kewell

Crouch    Morientes.

If rafa plays that, we wont get jack squat from the game, as Gerrard will drift in and out of the game, and crouch/ moro cant score.

Just my own pounds worth!
Small John

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:17 am

Small John? Don't we know you?
115-1073096938

Postby Small John » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:21 am

erm....Nope!
Small John

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:29 am

You have to be the saddest person on the face of the earth.

You'll be banned again tomorrow Jim Macdonald. :)
115-1073096938

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:19 am

Read something in the paper, that Morientes hasnt scored for 12 hours or so, since December 10th, Cisse, 8 hours or so and, Crouch not since New Years Eve.

Yup , good "numbers". Mori played as striker ( 12 hours NO GOALS ), PC played as striker ( Since new year eve NO GOALS ) but CISSE played for 8hrs as RM NOT as striker.

Even people who knows about football wordering why on earth RAFA use CISSE as a RM NOT a striker.   If Cisse is NOT fit into RAFA 's plan , why he "block" cisse transfer request and if cisse still in RAFA's plan , why on earth he played in RM.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:31 am

Reina,

Finnan,  Hyypia,  Carra   Riise

Gerrard   Alonso ,Sissoko or Hamman , Kewell

Cisse   Morientes.

Liverpool : 2 Man U :0
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:02 am

You're a strange one you lad.  What the :censored: that all about?  Ferguson is a :censored:.  No other word need be used to describe the red faced dead-man-walking.  I hope the Glazers push him before he gets the chance for redemption and he jumps.  I want him remembered as the man who was sacked even after all the success he may have brought that :censored: football club in the past. 

JonnyMAC dont be a BAD Person. I know that he bring success to the club in the past and even now RAFA is learning from him.

If RAFA never said anything "bad" about Sir alex , who are we to said "bad" things about him.

"Learn good things from anyone , throw away the bad things"  Quote from Bible, Quran and Hebrew.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby redmikey » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:21 pm

If people want to slaughter the leader of the emeny, then you got to let them.

at times i have called fergie every name under the sun .. but after all i have said he is still a manager that has put together three sucessful sides , even though i have hated them all with equall passion they were sucessful but there time is done..

on untied i think they will come into the game shi..ting themselves because they got out played at home in front of the prawn sranie crowd and now they have to come to anfield with the kop in full hatred voice..

the only worry is there front line shrek, horse head ,and greaseyboy .

we will end there fa cup and another nail will go into fergie coffin imo.

have you noticed that the assitant manager carlo q@@@@@@ dose alot of the madis work after games, a sign that he is being groomed for the hotset on a downhill club
redmikey
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion