THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL FC VS MAN U - build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Anfield rapper » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:31 pm

Feeney wrote:
Anfield rapper wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:
Anfield rapper wrote:I personally couldn't give a :censored:. about Smith cos i know what sort of player he is and he's had this coming. That was pretty easy to be honest, they threw every attacking player they had at us and the only chance they had was Giggs shot over the bar. That felt really good. We were denied a penalty by a ref who was trying his best to give the s.c.u.m an advantage but luckily it didn't matter and the best team won. My man of the match would be Hamman.

:cool:

Mate, no harm but that's sad. It doesn't matter who it is, no one want's to see injuries like that.

yeah actually thinking about i'm sure the scum would have given there condolences and wouldn't have gloated about it at all if this had happened to one of our lads.

Ever had a serious injury lad? Ever seen searing pain etched on someones face when a person is trying to help them get on a strecher? Ever heard a grown man scream in pain from an innocent challenge?

Don't be stupid. I wouldn't care if it was Neville, there's no way i'd wish an injury like that on anyone.

When was the last time we seen Smith acting like an ar$ehole ? He's a good player and I hope he's able to recover fully.

While i was happy our crowd cheered him off, I wasn't too pleased with the Riise song modified to 'broke his leg' - out of order IMO - we're better than that as supporters and it's idiotic comments like these that make me shake my head  :no

Your entitled to your opinion of course but i have seen pain on the faces of many a player who has come off worse from one of his 'challanges'. Its not that i wanted something like this to happen, i just don't give a :censored: that it has happened.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Feeney » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:32 pm

Anfield rapper wrote:
Feeney wrote:
Anfield rapper wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:
Anfield rapper wrote:I personally couldn't give a :censored:. about Smith cos i know what sort of player he is and he's had this coming. That was pretty easy to be honest, they threw every attacking player they had at us and the only chance they had was Giggs shot over the bar. That felt really good. We were denied a penalty by a ref who was trying his best to give the s.c.u.m an advantage but luckily it didn't matter and the best team won. My man of the match would be Hamman.

:cool:

Mate, no harm but that's sad. It doesn't matter who it is, no one want's to see injuries like that.

yeah actually thinking about i'm sure the scum would have given there condolences and wouldn't have gloated about it at all if this had happened to one of our lads.

Ever had a serious injury lad? Ever seen searing pain etched on someones face when a person is trying to help them get on a strecher? Ever heard a grown man scream in pain from an innocent challenge?

Don't be stupid. I wouldn't care if it was Neville, there's no way i'd wish an injury like that on anyone.

When was the last time we seen Smith acting like an ar$ehole ? He's a good player and I hope he's able to recover fully.

While i was happy our crowd cheered him off, I wasn't too pleased with the Riise song modified to 'broke his leg' - out of order IMO - we're better than that as supporters and it's idiotic comments like these that make me shake my head  :no

Your entitled to your opinion of course but i have seen pain on the faces of many a player who has come off worse from one of his 'challanges'. Its not that i want something like this to happen, i just don't give a :censored: that it has.

Fair comment  :cool:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:36 pm

bigmick wrote:
Homebooby wrote:
el_stinger wrote:Ref had a poor match. Too much yakin'

I thought that he did alright myself. Considering the tackles that were going in throughout the match, I think he did his best to keep things flowing and limit the amount of cautions.

I can't think of a decision that he got wrong either

I thought Gigg's foul on Kewell was a stonewall penalty on first look. I didn't see any replays of it at half-time as I was working but it looked inside the box to me. A ridiculous challenge anyhow.

There is no way in hell a referee should miss that penalty.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:40 pm

Well Rafa would like to dedicate the win to us (the supporters) but IMO it should be dedicate to michael shields and the victims of Hillsborough because both of which were sang about by the manc scum.

Main thng is that we are through. Great atmosphere today. I played my part at anfield today along with many others.

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
WE SHALL NOT
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
WE ARE THE TEAM THATS GOING TO WIN THE FA CUP (AGAIN)
WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

:buttrock
YNWA
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cisse's Beard » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:14 pm

Good game today lads, very pleased with the result.

Referee did pretty good today I'd say, kept the game going, wasn't to quick to show a card, got the vast majority of his decisions right.
WAs also great to see Kewell getting well stuck in to Neville :)

Hope Smith has a good, speedy recovery, cos an injury like that could well end his carer.
Cisse's Beard

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:18 pm

Cisse's Beard wrote:Good game today lads, very pleased with the result.

Referee did pretty good today I'd say, kept the game going, wasn't to quick to show a card, got the vast majority of his decisions right.
WAs also great to see Kewell getting well stuck in to Neville :)

Hope Smith has a good, speedy recovery, cos an injury like that could well end his carer.

same here...Kewell is playing with fire in his belly and it's great to see. 

As for Smith....whilst i hate man utd (and their players) i hope he recovers from his injury ok.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:34 pm

bigmick wrote:
Homebooby wrote:
el_stinger wrote:Ref had a poor match. Too much yakin'

I thought that he did alright myself. Considering the tackles that were going in throughout the match, I think he did his best to keep things flowing and limit the amount of cautions.

I can't think of a decision that he got wrong either

I thought Gigg's foul on Kewell was a stonewall penalty on first look. I didn't see any replays of it at half-time as I was working but it looked inside the box to me. A ridiculous challenge anyhow.

the replays showed it to be a clear penalty, the ref was useless all game. Finnan should have scored from the resulting free kick anyway, dont know how he missed that one.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite Forever » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:38 pm

We beat the Mancs and knocked them out of the Cup...Sweet!

Bout time we got what we deserved against the Sh.ite in Manchester :cool:
Kopite Forever

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:39 pm

YNWA       :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby drummerphil » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:44 pm

Homebooby wrote:
drummerphil wrote:The police are looking for the bloke who was in possession of a deadly cheeseburger.The ref reported the incident when Gary Neville nearly had his head taken off by the bap with its meaty middle.................the police will look at video tapes of the incident to see if they can ketch up with the guy responsible..............

Neville was reported to have quoted after "i'm lucky to be alive,it looked to be undercooked and abit watery".............:D

LMFAO

to be honest i wish he had slipped on it.........cant  stand the runt........
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MaccaLFC » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:15 pm

Absolute class, voice has been gone all day, place was rocking.

Were never in danger of conceding, easy. :buttrock
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:46 pm

A great result and we played them off the park! despite only getting a single goal.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby luvliverpool » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:14 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:Yeah there was definitely no stomping, Riise did have to jump / fumble over the top of Smith, but no stomping happened. Look's a very serious injury for Smith, at the start I thought he'd broke his kneck by the way the player's were reacting, but then it showed the replay's. The poor lad was grey as he was being stretchered off. Hope he makes a full recovery as that could potentially end his career.

Hi guys, I missed the game......I set my vcr to record it but it fecked up on me.

any o you guys got a link to the goal......oh and the leg break?
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:19 pm

the leg break was excellent :D just joking hope he recovers soon, it looks really bad and ruud van :censored: almost puked when he took a glance at smith's leg
onizukaeikichi

Postby luvliverpool » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:22 pm

Yea I dont really want to get a full frotnal view of the leg break......not nice for anyone.  But I want to see what happened to I can complain to ESPN as apparently the commentator accused Riise of stomping on his leg!!!!!!  If he has said that then he can feck off back to kunta kinty land and stop lying about the Reds........we play fair..........fairer than any other team in the EPL.

Want to see the goal tho
Last edited by luvliverpool on Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion