THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL FC VS MAN U - build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:18 pm

One thing whuich struck me as I was watching the game was how bad Vidic looks. I was far from convinced by Aggers debut but I will be surprised if Vidic becomes worthy of the fee Ferguson paid. He was directly at fault for the goal and gets himself wrong side over often for my liking. Along with the hapless Evra it looks like Manure have blown some more cash on players who ultimately won't make the grade.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:18 pm

laza wrote:For me that was one of highlights that SG did seem quiet

He always goes missing against the likes of the mancs and Chelsea I dont know why?
Great p-erformance from the lads today all of them played extremly well.
Finnan, Kewell (closet scouser :D), Sissoko superb, Hamann, carra.
All our hard men fuck off mancs you inbred b@stards.
Superb justice is done, we are better than you now, and we are back on our.

:censored: PERCH AND YOU CAN PRINT THAT
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:19 pm

drummerphil wrote:The police are looking for the bloke who was in possession of a deadly cheeseburger.The ref reported the incident when Gary Neville nearly had his head taken off by the bap with its meaty middle.................the police will look at video tapes of the incident to see if they can ketch up with the guy responsible..............

Neville was reported to have quoted after "i'm lucky to be alive,it looked to be undercooked and abit watery".............:D

:buttrock
115-1073096938

Postby Gareth G » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:20 pm

I was very impressed with our midfield but SG seemed a bit quiet today

Steve wasn't that quiet mate. ???
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:21 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
drummerphil wrote:The police are looking for the bloke who was in possession of a deadly cheeseburger.The ref reported the incident when Gary Neville nearly had his head taken off by the bap with its meaty middle.................the police will look at video tapes of the incident to see if they can ketch up with the guy responsible..............

Neville was reported to have quoted after "i'm lucky to be alive,it looked to be undercooked and abit watery".............:D

Well with us being fucking bin dippers, that fan deprived a family wasting that burger  :D
Cheeky cunts.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:21 pm

stu_the_red wrote:

come on Stu .....you have to laugh at the ref making a "meal" of the incident  :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:21 pm

bigmick wrote:One thing whuich struck me as I was watching the game was how bad Vidic looks. I was far from convinced by Aggers debut but I will be surprised if Vidic becomes worthy of the fee Ferguson paid. He was directly at fault for the goal and gets himself wrong side over often for my liking. Along with the hapless Evra it looks like Manure have blown some more cash on players who ultimately won't make the grade.

You've got to question Fergusons signings since he took over.

I reckon one in four are :censored:. Maybe even more than that.

I'd take Louis Saha though. Think he's a very good player, always have and today when he came on he caused us more problems than van Nistlerooy and Rooney did all game.
115-1073096938

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:22 pm

Ref had a poor match. Too much yakin'
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:24 pm

drummerphil wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:

come on Stu .....you have to laugh at the ref making a "meal" of the incident  :laugh:

What is it with people and "buns" on this board?  :D
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:24 pm

Think i'll get me coat. :D
115-1073096938

Postby Gareth G » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:26 pm

Little new's on Smith, he's got a broken leg and a dislocated ankle...ouch.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:27 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:Little new's on Smith, he's got a broken leg and a dislocated ankle...ouch.

Arrr

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:28 pm

record by record has been broken by rafa, after the longest unbeaten, we've just revisited the 85 years ago today :buttrock
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:29 pm

Lionheart wrote:
JBG wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Riise's free kick appeared to twist Smith's left leg and then he went down on it. Alomost certainly fractured by the look of it.

Tommy Smyth on ESPN was saying Riise stomped on Smith. What a dickhead!!! (especially as there was no clear vision of any stomping)  :angry:

There was no stomping.

Smith's injury was a cruel accident.

No JBG, there wasn't but Tommy Smyth on ESPN was suggesting there was. Smyth pi$$ed me off saying something like that. Yeah, just a horribly unfortunate accident.

Homebooby sounds like a big brave lad!!!  :p

Lol, you got it. I remember when Cisses' leg went. I shot off the sofa and into another room like a wuss. I can't stand that stuff  :D
Homebooby

Postby Homebooby » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:30 pm

LMFAO
Homebooby

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion