THE MIGHTY LIVERPOOL FC VS MAN U - build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lionheart » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:25 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:You hate ronaldo cause you´re afraid of him ;) that´s why there are 3 liverpool players at the same time trying to take the ball away from him, only doing it with faults.
Let him have more ball possession and you´ll see :)
THERE´S ONLY ONE RONALDO

No, I hate Ronaldo because he's cheat and will fall down at a soft f@rt. He's :censored:. I would have him under ANY circumstances.

CHEATER!!!   :angry:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Noise Noise » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:25 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:You hate ronaldo cause you´re afraid of him ;) that´s why there are 3 liverpool players at the same time trying to take the ball away from him, only doing it with faults.
THERE´S ONLY ONE RONALDO

Yes how selfish of us trying to stop opposition players getting possession.  :suspect:
Noise Noise

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:26 pm

Thoroughly Deserved Half Time lead.

The ref has been absolutely shocking, awarding fouls to the diving punce Ronaldo. He has been utterly wrong more than 50% of the time. Crouch has had unfair treatment, constantly being crunched in the back which has gone unnoticed.

I feel there is at least another goal in the 2nd half. Kewell is playing his nuts off. So is Finnan. Hamman is another who is really on his game tonight. Hyypia and Carra have succesfully scuppered any real chance that Man Ure have posed.

Mori has played well aso, and his link up play with Crouch is very good too, although, I fancy the Mori-Fowler combo better at the mo.

Mori to score at the Kop end, GO LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Houllier=LFC » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:26 pm

THERE´S ONLY ONE RONALDO

Theres only 1 ronaldo, the one who pointed his middle finger at u in the Benfica match  :D
Houllier=LFC

Postby Lionheart » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:27 pm

red37 wrote:motson/lawrenson are a complete disgrace!

sissoko has been all over their midfield like a rash...does he get any credit?  no..." sissoko does do his fair share of fouls mark..." NOB.

as for finnans chance...a difficult take for a full back to shoot in the sunlight and all...." poor finishing john"  :angry:

absolute shambles that pair of thrush undies!!!

well played reds. they havnt had a sniff.....yet  ???

keep it up and keep it solid.

:bowdown

You should hear Tommy Smyth on ESPN. Now there's a joke for a commentator.   :angry:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:27 pm

Good half lads, the midfield really looked to be bossing them off the pitch
Lets finish the job in the second half and finish off these spoilt little MANC brats
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:27 pm

shut up about f.ucking benfica they'll be next  :angry: 

:D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby laza » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:28 pm

Lionheart wrote:
red37 wrote:motson/lawrenson are a complete disgrace!

sissoko has been all over their midfield like a rash...does he get any credit?  no..." sissoko does do his fair share of fouls mark..." NOB.

as for finnans chance...a difficult take for a full back to shoot in the sunlight and all...." poor finishing john"  :angry:

absolute shambles that pair of thrush undies!!!

well played reds. they havnt had a sniff.....yet  ???

keep it up and keep it solid.

:bowdown

You should hear Tommy Smyth on ESPN. Now there's a joke for a commentator.   :angry:

Yeah i know im contemplating turning the sound down
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:28 pm

Great first half performance from us, total domination. Hopefully we can go on from here, 1 - 0 up and should of had a penalty, can't believe that was givin as a free kick when it was clearly in the box.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:28 pm

I feel we are going to add to this 1-0, we have actually looked like scoring in this match and we are playing very well. Hopefully 2-0 or even 3-0
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby SL_Benfica » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:29 pm

Houllier=LFC:
And I whistled him, but he´s already forgiven. But he´s portuguese and I defend my country :P He is our National team star :)
And watch out for the second half :P
SL_Benfica

Postby Lionheart » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:30 pm

Interesting contest between Kewell & Never...Never....Neville. Harry's taking thing personal.  :)

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:30 pm

I think Lawrenson is in love with Van Der Sar actually,even the easiest of catches have been met with him saying "great save,great goalkeeping".......could have done with finnans shot going in......
Our midfield look well up for it,but to be honest and yes i know Crouch scored,but whenever we get near their penalty area you just know its going to break down.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:30 pm

how many times have we seen this...a game of two halves!

we have GOT to carry on the same ethic in the second.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Gareth G » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:30 pm

I'm peed off at Morientes again and his lack of reaction, he had two good chances, one really clear - if he had of been quicker, the other one the ball unexpectingly came to him at a fair pace, but I've no doubt Robbie, Crouch and even Cisse would have made something of it.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion