The man city fire sale - Roll up, roll up.............

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 pm

You don't seem to be standing up for your Euskaldunak brother.  They might take away your card

What, don't you call shíte the american shíte players? Of course you do. Same here  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Sabre wrote:
You don't seem to be standing up for your Euskaldunak brother.  They might take away your card

What, don't you call shíte the american shíte players? Of course you do. Same here  :D

but not the Marylanders  :D
JoeTerp

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Sabre wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:id make a sneaky cheapo bid for  Javier Garrido . about 2 million. hes got about a year left on his contract

We don't need a soft LB like him Nanny. He's afraid of tackling, and he gives a lot of space to his attacking man because he hasn't confidence on his turn.

He knows shooting a free kick, but that's not good enough.

BTW, is that Jo Alves any good or completely shíte? I don't remember much of him and my local club is interested on him  :suspect:

Joe is a horrible player, how he ever cost £20m is beyond me .
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:
Sabre wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:id make a sneaky cheapo bid for  Javier Garrido . about 2 million. hes got about a year left on his contract

We don't need a soft LB like him Nanny. He's afraid of tackling, and he gives a lot of space to his attacking man because he hasn't confidence on his turn.

He knows shooting a free kick, but that's not good enough.

BTW, is that Jo Alves any good or completely shíte? I don't remember much of him and my local club is interested on him  :suspect:

Joe is a horrible player, how he ever cost £20m is beyond me .

his pricetag was crazy, and they paid that before the Arab owners came in!

But he has proved useful at times when on loan to the bitters.
JoeTerp

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:Joe is a horrible player, how he ever cost £20m is beyond me .

And not even worth the full name of "Joe"  It's "Jo"  Even with Man City's money they couldn't buy him another vowel.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

As it stands I suppose Caicedo, Jo, Johnson and Garrido won't be in the 25, but Joe Hart, Barry, Bellamy and Lescott will. If they sign Balotelli, then either Bellamy or Santa Cruz may be left out and then we may have the opportunity to nick one of them. They don't currently need to sell any of the players we might have an interest in.
LFC2007

Postby puroresu » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Santa Cruz rumoured to be going Marseille.  I wouldnt want him.  His a crock
puroresu

Postby Fauxy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 pm

A crock indeed. And that is the last thing we need at the moment.

I think he is a little over rated anyways to be honest, he had a great first season at blackburn but since then he has never hit that form.
Fauxy

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

LFC2007 wrote:As it stands I suppose Caicedo, Jo, Johnson and Garrido won't be in the 25, but Joe Hart, Barry, Bellamy and Lescott will. If they sign Balotelli, then either Bellamy or Santa Cruz may be left out and then we may have the opportunity to nick one of them. They don't currently need to sell any of the players we might have an interest in.

Johnson? Adam Johnson?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:52 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:As it stands I suppose Caicedo, Jo, Johnson and Garrido won't be in the 25, but Joe Hart, Barry, Bellamy and Lescott will. If they sign Balotelli, then either Bellamy or Santa Cruz may be left out and then we may have the opportunity to nick one of them. They don't currently need to sell any of the players we might have an interest in.

Johnson? Adam Johnson?

Bond, James Bond.  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Fauxy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Johnson? Adam Johnson?

No

Johnson. Michael Johnson.
Fauxy

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Fauxy wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Johnson? Adam Johnson?

No

Johnson. Michael Johnson.

oh. we were linked to him before. do you rate him? i dont mind. im sure he is much better then Plessis.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Fauxy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Yeah he is a useful little player! But injured a lot

Wouldnt mind going for him if he is cheap but otherwise we need to avoid any more injury prone players, especially in midfield.
Fauxy

Postby Waldo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Michael Johnson, Steven Ireland and Craig Bellamy please Woy!
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby nesloone » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Schweinsteiger will not leave Bayern now, but anyhow Man City definately will have to sell a lot of players and yes they will lose a lot of money on those over expensive players they have in the team.
nesloone

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion