The last hope of lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Opinion seems to be divided on this one. Little Hobo I suggest you create another alias to comein and agree with you like last time. :laugh:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:47 pm

LittleHobo wrote:The state of affairs the club now, leaves only one option. An option that will not go down well with many LFC fans, but the realistic fans will see it as the only escape.
The debts are crippling, as long as there are debts, the club will sink further. Selling Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtle, Mascerano, Aqualini, Gerrard, Kuyt, Reira, Babel, El Zhar, Torres and Maxi would raise the club around £200m in cash.
But that is not enough.
We also need to sell the stadium and move into a smaller 18,000 capacity stadium. That would mean we could sell Anfield, and have lower costs on stadium. Then the debts would be cleared, and the club can finally MOVE ON.
The team next year would be Gulacsi, Kelly, Insua, Krygiakos, Carragher, Plessis, Spearing, Lucas, Ngog, Nemeth, Pacheco.

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Raven » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Wow.

Just wow..............I dont know where to start...........Hope the yanks dont see this....Your grand plan also sees them stay?
The Raven

Postby Fauxy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:50 pm

bavlondon wrote:Opinion seems to be divided on this one. Little Hobo I suggest you create another alias to comein and agree with you like last time. :laugh:

hahaha what?? He agree'd with himself??

:laugh:  :laugh:
Fauxy

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Woy at a club disciplinary Meeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPGb4STRfKw
Benny The Noon

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Fauxy wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Opinion seems to be divided on this one. Little Hobo I suggest you create another alias to comein and agree with you like last time. :laugh:

hahaha what?? He agree'd with himself??

:laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah  :laugh:

Can't remember what the topic was now, think it was something to do with Rafa but BadBod caught him red handed.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 pm

I like the cut of your jib Mr hobo. I get where your coming from mate . we're on the same level you and me mate . You and me kid against the world .

Ps Got any of that beak your on to spare lad .  :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:07 pm

i only base my comment of finishing 6th or 7th at best  with hodson on the basis of torres, gerrard, mascherano leaving and him having not alot of money to replace them

reason is....without money we wont challenge for the title and gerrard, torres, mascherano want better than that
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

the idea that having almost 30,000 less paying fans every home game will save us money is a particularly fine piece of thinking.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:15 pm

andy_g wrote:the idea that having almost 30,000 less paying fans every home game will save us money is a particularly fine piece of thinking.

:laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LittleHobo » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm

andy_g wrote:the idea that having almost 30,000 less paying fans every home game will save us money is a particularly fine piece of thinking.

at least wed be living within our means though

at the mo we are living a lie

its like one of them guys who has nice car, big house kitted out with everything with swimming pool but hes like 100k in credit car debts and a massive morgage
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

its like one of them guys who has nice car, big house kitted out with everything with swimming pool but hes like 100k in credit car debts and a massive morgage

Doesn't sound like Liverpool my friend.  We're more like a mini and a bedsit club.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm

LittleHobo wrote:

at least wed be living within our means though

absolutely right. the best strategy for any struggling business is to chuck away over a million quids worth of revenue every other week.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Molby's bellybutton fluff » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I can see that I'm in the distinct minority, but I don't actually believe that Liverpool Football Club is about to turn into Wolves or something. I know many fans are upset that the previous manager left, but I really do think that with our squad of players we ought to be able to aim for higher than that. Even seventh last season seemed like a massive underachievement to me, so i aren't about to start believing we are going to be mid table from now on.
Molby's bellybutton fluff

Postby shabelle50 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:26 pm

So you want those fans who can't get in an 18000 ground to watch on a  big screen outside? For sure sell the best players to repay the debts but downsizing grounds come on? Why not get relegated to the championship as well?
shabelle50

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion