The hit squad - Kick these ****** out of anfield for good

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:14 pm

It's not contortionism in any way to point out that putting pictures of people up and then slagging them underneath is just plain daft. On all the people concerned, there has been long and detailed discussion, to be fair I agree with some of the comments posted here. But the whole thing is as pointless as putting up a picture of Kenny Dalglish and the caption "good player". The whole forum is pointless in as much as the fact that none of our opinions really matter, I accept that but when I saw the picture of David Moores in particular then my heart sank a touch. This lynch-mobbish scapegoatism does nobody any credit, least of all the people who endulge in it.
It's possible to be a true fan and slag the team, but it's also possible to do it with taste and class.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:18 pm

donkey
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:21 pm

look at me im injured again
109-1105722616

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:22 pm

marklfc wrote:too many people on here dont realise how bad we are compared to the top 3 , we are not a big club no more, we are not even up there with the best.  we are slipping quite badly and these part-time supporters on here dont realise that.

No mate, every one of us knows that we can not compete with the top three. We know that we haven't won the league in 15 years, we know that qualifying for CL will be hard as f#ck but as fans we have hope and faith.

You walk on with your held high, no matter what the circumstances are. You never ever lose hope and faith in the club.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bakes40 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:33 pm

GARCIA, HAMANN AND TRAORE. SH@T LAZY ******. GET SHUT NOW!
bakes40

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:36 pm

bakes40 wrote:GARCIA, HAMANN AND TRAORE. SH@T LAZY ******. GET SHUT NOW!

When Gerrard was injured Hamann was superb for us, a couple of bad games and you want him out? Ffs
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:42 pm

I am sure Rafa has his plans over who he wants to leave the club, and those players have all probably been mentioned on this thread.
It will take time - some of these people have years on their contracts and no one will want to buy them, all they are doing is sitting their contracts out for a lucrative Bosman in the summer.
Rafa is playing things very close to his chest, i suspect there is a lot going on in the background that fans are not aware of that under the old rougime would be common knowledge. I Expect a gradual change in the squad over the next two or three seasons, but at the moment the jury is still out as to whether he has actually brought anyone decent in yet - except Morientes.
The comments in regard to Dietmar Hamman are unfair - the guy has been a good servant to the club and is usually the most consistant player we have.
Last edited by crazyhorse on Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:53 pm

hamman does his job very well he aint lazy thats just him job to sit bk an win the ball to start an attack...
i rate hamman...
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby redfanzine » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:26 pm

bigmick wrote:It's possible to be a true fan and slag the team, but it's also possible to do it with taste and class.

Well said mick, but every now and again, you need to express your frustrations. Using a picture or two is for me a lot less harmful than going in for reams of abusive comment and some of these guy's are drawing huge wages and are not performing.
I agree about Moores, he has been more of a benefactor than a drain on our resouces, but the lad will get all of his money back with interest when he sells his share ! I just wish he would do it sooner rather than later as we need to re-invent the club and we can only do that quickly with more finance.
Leaving the team building to a long term action, will only lose SG and a great deal of reputation for the club. Owen leaving was one thing, but to lose SG in this protracted way gives a big message to the rest of football- WE ARE SECOND RATE AND CAN NOT KEEP OUR HOME GROWN STARS< JUST LIKE WEST HAM.   :(
redfanzine

Postby mrcool2003 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:06 am

i would agree with one of teh posts there, houllier was in charge too long and he should of been away a season before at least before he was sacked, but roberts while i agree with the players u chose, its all negative m8, and yeah maybe if u look at everything we should be talking negatively but things cant get any worse so y not support the team and be postive, new start, new manager, new direction, new signings, now that for me is exciting and something to be postive about, if u just give the manager abit of time and see what sort of job he can make of the team, he needs time to bring his own players in and get rid of the awful playres houllier brought to the club, we all know who they are
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:43 am

marklfc wrote:we are slipping quite badly and these part-time supporters on here dont realise that.

Who do you refer to here Mark ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:18 pm

Yeah

Listen boy it hurts to hear Southampton fans shouting hoof at Pellegrino but cant agree with you or Roberts, I am honestly of the opinion that we get through this season and we are progressing and things will get better. Money is a huge issue nobody can deny that now

But to go off on one about game watching cos someone has a different opinion is not on.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:16 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:i would agree with one of teh posts there, houllier was in charge too long and he should of been away a season before at least before he was sacked, but roberts while i agree with the players u chose, its all negative m8, and yeah maybe if u look at everything we should be talking negatively but things cant get any worse so y not support the team and be postive, new start, new manager, new direction, new signings, now that for me is exciting and something to be postive about, if u just give the manager abit of time and see what sort of job he can make of the team, he needs time to bring his own players in and get rid of the awful playres houllier brought to the club, we all know who they are

I understand what you are saying mate, but its a case of been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt.
How many times have we talked about this new start and this bright future and its never come off?

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion