The health of the forum. - New threads and posts.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:55 am

stu_the_red wrote:Collective knickers... imagine them all having skid marks aswell... :help

:laugh:  Bloody hell Stu , skid marks on a fella's calvins is one thing but skid marks on a birds knickers   :wwww    :no   :no  doesn't bear thinking about , enough to put you off muff diving forever.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:56 am

i just thought if they had their own space to develop interesting points of view and get all the sillyness out the way first. then there would end up a lot more diamonds in the rough.... where we all could benefit AND learn from.

one yesterday, inglis5 it was, put in a right good reply to a thread. then as rightly pointed out, there is the wingers thread....all good reading.
which is what the majority who come in here want to find. as well as the banter. even the standards of jokes might improve!

all in all if it could be plausible, then i think the cream would rise up to the top. hell the next paul tomkins could come in here, get fed up with all the c.rap and go on to rule the literal universe from pastures new... ???

with lfc.tv reducing its schedule what better time to grab these and bring 'em over to this forum. just give newcomers a clear framework to operate in. hardly stretching the mods workload, i feel it could reduce it. knowing all the 'jiggery-pokery' is in one section.

that of course cannot extend to existing members, who should and must know better....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:03 am

red37 wrote:with lfc.tv reducing its schedule what better time to grab these and bring 'em over to this forum. just give newcomers a clear framework to operate in. hardly stretching the mods workload, i feel it could reduce it. knowing all the 'jiggery-pokery' is in one section.

Surely you not suggesting we build some kind of camp to intern all the asylum seekers ,sorry I mean boat people , s'hit ,I mean newbies ? .

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:04 am

:D  steady!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:06 am

woof woof ! wrote:Surely you not suggesting we build some kind of camp to intern all the asylum seekers ,sorry I mean boat people , s'hit ,I mean newbies ? .

You trying to say all our newbies are Cambodian Woof ???  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:07 am

Lets not forget we were all newbies once . Live and let live .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:11 am

greenred wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Surely you not suggesting we build some kind of camp to intern all the asylum seekers ,sorry I mean boat people , s'hit ,I mean newbies ? .

You trying to say all our newbies are Cambodian Woof ???  :D

:laugh:  Quite the opposite , I think the forum needs more Cambodians ,especially female one's ,

Pass me that fish sauce .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:18 am

woof woof ! wrote: :laugh:  Quite the opposite , I think the forum needs more Cambodians ,especially female one's ,

Pass me that fish sauce .

So we`re agreed then.We need a strong push for new Cambodian members... :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:18 am

greenred wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Hi Greenred , spot on mate, i said earlier in this thread we might be guilty of taking ourselves a tad too seriously sometimes on here.

It's like the Premiership League in here sometimes, you have to trawl through a  lot of :censored: before occasionally discovering a diamond.

There has always ben some quality posts and comments on here, just sometimes you have to dig a bit deeper to find it thats all.

Walk on ...........

Yep..i couldnt believe some of the self-important,ego inflating nonsense ive read on this thread either.It is what it is,lets just let it evolve in its own way.I love the well written,thought provoking posts...but i also enjoy a lot of the shi.t as well.The mix is what makes this place so popular.

Greenred, its not so much the jokes or whatever... thats all good.... its the...

How about you/i think yes what about you brigade.

Also the fabricated garbage some people make up.
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:19 am

red37 wrote:even the standards of jokes might improve!

More chance of hell freezing over mate!! :D
115-1073096938

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:20 am

woof woof ! wrote:Lets not forget we were all newbies once . Live and let live .

thats great woof. but what about when they start all these daft arguements/2 way conversations halfway through a good read just to butt in and say "my gobs the loudest here, listen to me" it ruins many a good post..
im not one for pulling up anyone neither would i dream of correcting someones english. especially a new one.
nor am i being ego inflated...at all!
some of these new ones are of real value and it'd be a shame if they went elsewhere at the sacrifice of a good read.

this place is massive in my life. good AND bad, all of it. you cant and wont stop the clowns coming in. but the essence of bigmicks thread (which incidentally, imo wasnt pompous either) has more than a grain of truth in it.

or do we have to go to RAWK for the only place of reason?

no, this place to me is better. it could be everything.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:25 am

stu_the_red wrote:
red37 wrote:even the standards of jokes might improve!

More chance of hell freezing over mate!! :D

:D  mind you theres some classics in that occupation thread!
funny as f.uck some of the people in here  :laugh:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:26 am

stu_the_red wrote:
greenred wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Hi Greenred , spot on mate, i said earlier in this thread we might be guilty of taking ourselves a tad too seriously sometimes on here.

It's like the Premiership League in here sometimes, you have to trawl through a  lot of :censored: before occasionally discovering a diamond.

There has always ben some quality posts and comments on here, just sometimes you have to dig a bit deeper to find it thats all.

Walk on ...........

Yep..i couldnt believe some of the self-important,ego inflating nonsense ive read on this thread either.It is what it is,lets just let it evolve in its own way.I love the well written,thought provoking posts...but i also enjoy a lot of the shi.t as well.The mix is what makes this place so popular.

Greenred, its not so much the jokes or whatever... thats all good.... its the...

How about you/i think yes what about you brigade.

Also the fabricated garbage some people make up.

I know what your saying Stu...it can get childish sometimes.But the fact is its always been like that,well since ive joined anyway. :D .Trust me though,the good stuff is always noticed and always appreciated.I read and enjoy all your posts even if i dont comment on them,other people the same.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:27 am

red37 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Lets not forget we were all newbies once . Live and let live .

thats great woof. but what about when they start all these daft arguements/2 way conversations halfway through a good read just to butt in and say "my gobs the loudest here, listen to me" it ruins many a good post..
i

:D  Red , you're not just describing "newbies"  there but fully half of our membership  !   :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:28 am

:talktothehand   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion