The health of the forum. - New threads and posts.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:30 am

red37 wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
red37 wrote:even the standards of jokes might improve!

More chance of hell freezing over mate!! :D

:D  mind you theres some classics in that occupation thread!
funny as f.uck some of the people in here  :laugh:

Damn right, i was crying with laughter the other mornin at that. Was amazin. :laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:31 am

greenred wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
greenred wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Hi Greenred , spot on mate, i said earlier in this thread we might be guilty of taking ourselves a tad too seriously sometimes on here.

It's like the Premiership League in here sometimes, you have to trawl through a  lot of :censored: before occasionally discovering a diamond.

There has always ben some quality posts and comments on here, just sometimes you have to dig a bit deeper to find it thats all.

Walk on ...........
:D

Yep..i couldnt believe some of the self-important,ego inflating nonsense ive read on this thread either.It is what it is,lets just let it evolve in its own way.I love the well written,thought provoking posts...but i also enjoy a lot of the shi.t as well.The mix is what makes this place so popular.

Greenred, its not so much the jokes or whatever... thats all good.... its the...

How about you/i think yes what about you brigade.

Also the fabricated garbage some people make up.

I know what your saying Stu...it can get childish sometimes.But the fact is its always been like that,well since ive joined anyway. :D .Trust me though,the good stuff is always noticed and always appreciated.I read and enjoy all your posts even if i dont comment on them,other people the same.

Just think how much you hated me when i first started posting....... Now, we're like brothers.... :D

Sorry had to much to drink..... :laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:40 am

stu_the_red wrote:
greenred wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
greenred wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Hi Greenred , spot on mate, i said earlier in this thread we might be guilty of taking ourselves a tad too seriously sometimes on here.

It's like the Premiership League in here sometimes, you have to trawl through a  lot of :censored: before occasionally discovering a diamond.

There has always ben some quality posts and comments on here, just sometimes you have to dig a bit deeper to find it thats all.

Walk on ...........

Yep..i couldnt believe some of the self-important,ego inflating nonsense ive read on this thread either.It is what it is,lets just let it evolve in its own way.I love the well written,thought provoking posts...but i also enjoy a lot of the shi.t as well.The mix is what makes this place so popular.

Greenred, its not so much the jokes or whatever... thats all good.... its the...

How about you/i think yes what about you brigade.

Also the fabricated garbage some people make up.

I know what your saying Stu...it can get childish sometimes.But the fact is its always been like that,well since ive joined anyway. :D .Trust me though,the good stuff is always noticed and always appreciated.I read and enjoy all your posts even if i dont comment on them,other people the same.

Just think how much you hated me when i first started posting....... Now, we're like brothers.... :D

Sorry had to much to drink..... :laugh:

Steady Stu....distant cousins maybe :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:41 am

115-1073096938

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:46 am

stu_the_red wrote:Just think how much you hated me when i first started posting....... Now, we're like brothers.... :D

:laugh:  Didn't I see you two in that movie Deliverance ? Makin' some fella squeal like a piggy ?   :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:02 am

woof woof ! wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:Just think how much you hated me when i first started posting....... Now, we're like brothers.... :D

:laugh:  Didn't I see you two in that movie Deliverance ? Makin' some fella squeal like a piggy ?   :D   :D   :D

Nah,that was Michael Barrymore and George Galloway ???  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:21 am

bigmick wrote:I was bang busy at work yesterday and couldn't post, so I logged on this morning to find this utter shambles. I know this will probably get deleted but new members and old must surely realise that filling up the forum with one-liners, smileys, repeat threads and ill-thought out tosh just ruins the place as a discussion group. I've never been one to give people a hard time as rule but when you haven't been on for a day or two you log on and just can't be bothered to read through all the threads.
When you do reply, you like to think that you consider what you are going to write and then stick it down. All that then happens is that some toolpiece posts up a reply which is in no way shape or form related to your point and the whole thing gets lost in a sea of nonsense. What we have on here at the moment is either a bunch of retarded individuals who can't see what they're doing, deliberate spammers or a combination of the two. I think it's time to act against them. At the moment it's only the abusive who get banned, I think we should broaden that onto the stupid. One ridulous post or new thread which is a repeat gets a warning, two a yellow then three gets a one month ban.
Someone's got to do something surely?

mick for moderator  :D

seriously, you cant stop threads being posted, emoticon posts etc etc, but i understand where your coming from.

im no angel, but i do love this forum with its diversity of thoughts. No One is ever going to get on with everyone, thats a fact of being human.

what should happen, possibly, is that this forum could be more controlled. eg: the ability to post threads taken away from forum users, and a set topic header used. you can then only write in those threads. if anyone abuses it, then their comments can be deleted, rather than closing the thread, which can still be read.

i dont think that would work, but at least you know what to expect everyday you log on!!.

mick, i blame the ''DOLE DOSSING WASTERS''
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:53 pm

stu_the_red wrote: :D

you see stu. this is exactly the kind of post we're talking about. :angry:

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:00 pm

red37 wrote: :talktothehand   :D

another quality post here  :laugh:  :lookaround  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:08 pm

stmichael wrote:
stu_the_red wrote::D

you see stu. this is exactly the kind of post we're talking about. :angry:

Sorry :(
115-1073096938

Postby DAV » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:03 pm

This forum is going to the dogs
posts about nothing with no point
we use to discuss Liverpool Fc on here
Now when i come on, i look at the topics and think to myself, same :censored: over and over again
Such as:dozens of posts of who do u think we will sign

Boring Boring Boring

Lets get back to how it use to be
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:00 pm

DAV wrote:This forum is going to the dogs
posts about nothing with no point
we use to discuss Liverpool Fc on here
Now when i come on, i look at the topics and think to myself, same :censored: over and over again
Such as:dozens of posts of who do u think we will sign

Boring Boring Boring

Lets get back to how it use to be

Wow, Dav. Haven't seen you here in a while.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby DAV » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:06 pm

I'm still here
so JBG
who do u think we will sign next

:p
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:09 pm

DAV wrote:I'm still here
so JBG
who do u think we will sign next

:p

Owen Joaquin and Metzelder by the end of the week.

I have it on good authority.

But just incase i'm wrong Walcott by the end of the week, he will solve the right mindfield dilemma, trust me on this one  :p

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:20 pm

For the health of the forum, hey I tried to start a decent thread as it seems to have gone a bit flat in here ,ok maybe it wasnt that good.
But still it gets :censored: on by the newbie and as for the forum Nazis Stu_the_the f.ucking idiot
he,  or should that be she, doesnt help with all her f.ucking whinging and whining.

It seems for the health of the forum that there are to many chiefs and not enough Indians.
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion