The final straw...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Ladies !! Ladies !! Look that the bigger picture ...

Like I say our players are capable to win in every match and win "handsomely". It's just some players have to play at the right position and Rafa "fail" to see that ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Simari » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 pm

LiverpoolMadman - whatever happened to your icon! It looks rather tame now :D
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 pm

GYBS wrote:
Simari wrote:
GYBS wrote:Yes and when players like cole and robben were available we could afford them couldnt we ? no we couldnt - living in a dream world . robben turned down man utd to go to chelsea cause of the money . the only club robben and cole were going to sign for is chelsea - end off .

Living in a dream world?

I'm sorry, Chelsea are LIVING that dream and so are Man U. In order to get to the top, we better start :censored: believing that dream,

Apologies for the language, but that in a nutshell is our problem. We are living in a dream world where we still believe hard work and graft will get the team to the much coveted title.

Im being realistic in the sense we had no realistic chance of ever getting robben and cole so mentioing them in worthless.

yes man utd and chelsea are living that dream world becuase they can afford to spend the big money on getting the quality in that is required to challenge all season long .

chelsea are looking to sepnd 30 mil plus on one striker - we cant afford that
man utd last year spent 40 mil on too young kids and will prob get tevez for 30 mil odd - there is a big gulf between what they can spend and what we can spend hence the gulf in quality with the squad.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

£20,500,000

THATS TWENTY POINT FIVE MILLION POUNDS...

ON KUYT AND BABEL. THEN THERES THERE WAGES...

WHY NOT SPEND THAT MONEY ON SOMEONE DECENT?

BABEL'S A COMPLETE DISGRACE, KUYT LACKS ABILITY. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

That £20,500,000 could have been better spend elsewhere, on better players or on a top player. Simple as that.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Gerrard30391 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:Babel would :censored: your sunday league side. He's the new henry lid.

If you believe that then that shows how much you really know about football.

Comparing one of the worst players in our squad to one of the best players ever to play in this country is a joke. I suppose Lucas is the new Scholes aswell and Aggers the new Nesta.

:no

I'm not sure about this Babel mullarkey, i think if we utilised him on the right, as he's right footed, he'd beat his man 9/10 times. He's got pace and he's the only person in the team, except Torres and soon to be gone Pennant, who will take his man on and get to the byeline. If he was left footed he wouldn't have turned back for the cross he delivered for our goal in mid-week. He would have crossed from the dead ball line. So i would rather see him in the squad every week than any other player in question (Kuyt, Lucas, Arbeloa, Dossena)
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:03 pm

GYBS wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Simari wrote:
GYBS wrote:Yes and when players like cole and robben were available we could afford them couldnt we ? no we couldnt - living in a dream world . robben turned down man utd to go to chelsea cause of the money . the only club robben and cole were going to sign for is chelsea - end off .

Living in a dream world?

I'm sorry, Chelsea are LIVING that dream and so are Man U. In order to get to the top, we better start :censored: believing that dream,

Apologies for the language, but that in a nutshell is our problem. We are living in a dream world where we still believe hard work and graft will get the team to the much coveted title.

Im being realistic in the sense we had no realistic chance of ever getting robben and cole so mentioing them in worthless.

yes man utd and chelsea are living that dream world becuase they can afford to spend the big money on getting the quality in that is required to challenge all season long .

man utd last year spent 40 mil on too young kids and will prob get tevez for 30 mil odd - there is a big gulf between what they can spend and what we can spend hence the gulf in quality with the squad.

Hense the quicker DIC are in control the better

If they can give us the money then yes .

It's no use if DIC give us a lot of $$$ and Rafa still keep playing players at the wrong position.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Simari wrote:LiverpoolMadman - whatever happened to your icon! It looks rather tame now :D

WE NEED CHANGE ... YES WE CAN !!!!
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Fo Dne wrote::wwww

Thanks for your posts stu , i feel suitably depressed now . Alot of it i agree with i think ,but instead of thinking about the negatives which the majority of your post is . Why not just for a minute try and see it from Rafa's point of view . Do you seriously think he makes subs without thinking why he makes them . He does it for a reason (reason's we have no clue what i admit) and there must be a method in his madness.

He is not a sh!t manager and a poor tactician .
He is 3 games into a season (all poor displays i admit).

Instead of asking for him to be sacked ,why not give him a little while longer than 3 games . Let the team settle hopefully and see what happens. It will be in no ones interest to sack him now.

I assure you if things are the same at the end of the season ,he will be gone . With a heavy heart i will accept that.

Andy that face wasn't aimed at u lad, I was retracting a statement ad made to GYBS so I just put the face in. :D

I know mate , i quoted the wrong post . :suspect:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:07 pm

It's no use if DIC give us a lot of $$$ and Rafa still keep playing players at the wrong position. 

The whole point is Rafa would go if DIC took charge!
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 pm

Gerrard30391 wrote:

some dont understand that, keep our owners and you keep Rafa, sell to DIC and Rafas gets the sack.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Three games in and already the toys are being thrown out of the pram. Some of you need to f*cking grow up.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Simari wrote:

Living in a dream world?

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

£20,500,000

THATS TWENTY POINT FIVE MILLION POUNDS...

ON KUYT AND BABEL. THEN THERES THERE WAGES...

WHY NOT SPEND THAT MONEY ON SOMEONE DECENT?

BABEL'S A COMPLETE DISGRACE, KUYT LACKS ABILITY. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

That £20,500,000 could have been better spend elsewhere, on better players or on a top player. Simple as that.

you mean two players who were crucial in getting us as far as we did last year in the cl - who would you replace them with for this 20.5 mil then ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:18 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

some dont understand that, keep our owners and you keep Rafa, sell to DIC and Rafas gets the sack.

How do you know dic would get rid of rafa ? im sure they have stated they want to keep rafa and htink he is the best man for the job .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

These ppl are business ppl. If they want to buy a company, the company must perfoming well first like HP buy EDS, Netapp buy Datafort, Brocade buy MCDATA , Microsoft still neg with Yahoo same goes to Football Club too.

Liverpool MUST performing well , we can't played like that (the last 3 match), yes we win but we just can't played like that.

Rafa need to sort out what he need to be done , that is play attacking football ( defend from infront ) and play the players at the right posiiton ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

These ppl are business ppl. If they want to buy a company, the company must perfoming well first like HP buy EDS, Netapp buy Datafort, Brocade buy MCDATA , Microsoft still neg with Yahoo same goes to Football Club too.

Liverpool MUST performing well , we can't played like that (the last 3 match), yes we win but we just can't played like that.

Rafa need to sort out what he need to be done , that is play attacking football ( defend from infront ) and play the players at the right posiiton ....

Who scored the most goals in all competitions last season? Answers on a postcard.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm

GYBS wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:

How do you know dic would get rid of rafa ? im sure they have stated they want to keep rafa and htink he is the best man for the job .

Questions is ;

When DIC will buy Liverpool ? The answer is within the two owners ...
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion