The final straw...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby greenred » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:00 am

zarababe wrote:YEH ! GLORY GLORY SAM-A-LULIAA AS THE REDS LUMP IT UP FRONT (to the tune of ..as the saints go marching in)  - here wer come Intertoto YEH !!

I was hoping for King Kev meself.Seems like he might be free soon enough.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:32 am

Did you go to the game ?

Did you see how poor the full backs were and everytime Alonso had the ball he had NOWHERE to pass to? Whats the point in having a player with passing and vision when NO-ONE wants the ball.

I actually agree with you, there isnt a point in having a player " with passing and vision" if he cannot use it. If he cannot expolit weakness' in teams game after game. Yes its a team game, but your quite right we dont really have the movement in the team and players dont often enough come in to show for the ball. Which is exactly why I think Gerrard and Mascha are better off in the middle. Gerrard, if the pass isnt on for him, and unlike Xabi wont pass it either backwards or sideways. He'll carry it, he'll MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN, rather than just rely on a range of passing that is often nulified by opponents if they press Xabi quickly.

Where was this great dictating game that Alonso shows, granted he pulled those strings up at Sunderland and I acknowledged that, but where was it Sunday ? Hes blowing hot and cold to often IMO and it isnt good enough.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:56 am

I phoned up talk sport last night to talk to ian wright about SWP aparrent wanting to join liverpool , they wouldn't let me go on air but i spoke to researcher about it and its all true and reason ian wright don't want to speak about it is because he was so :censored: at liverpool about how they dealt with it.

Parry is a clueless ar.se hole he had chance to get a really top right winger and turned it down , I think we was SWP first choice of club.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:59 am

LegBarnes wrote:I phoned up talk sport last night to talk to ian wright about SWP aparrent wanting to join liverpool , they wouldn't let me go on air but i spoke to researcher about it and its all true and reason ian wright don't want to speak about it is because he was so :censored: at liverpool about how they dealt with it.

Parry is a clueless ar.se hole he had chance to get a really top right winger and turned it down , I think we was SWP first choice of club.

Although Parrys the bigger p.rick of the two, Ian wright isnt much smaller in pr.ick terms.

As he urged SWP to go to Chelsea over Arsenal simply because he'd earn more by playing for Chelsea.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 am

LegBarnes wrote:I phoned up talk sport last night to talk to ian wright about SWP aparrent wanting to join liverpool , they wouldn't let me go on air but i spoke to researcher about it and its all true and reason ian wright don't want to speak about it is because he was so :censored: at liverpool about how they dealt with it.

Why ?

Talksport is pathetic and people who call up these shows are generally idiots as well.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Why ?

Talksport is pathetic and people who call up these shows are generally idiots as well.

So i am idiot cos i wanted to ask wrighty what went on with his son and liverpool thx.  :(  :down:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 am

Bamaga man wrote:

Although Parrys the bigger p.rick of the two, Ian wright isnt much smaller in pr.ick terms.

As he urged SWP to go to Chelsea over Arsenal simply because he'd earn more by playing for Chelsea.

O yes i don't like Ian Wright since he done a sun advert but I still wanted to get thruth with SWP thats all don't hate on me.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:13 am

LegBarnes wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Why ?

So i am idiot cos i wanted to ask wrighty what went on with his son and liverpool thx.  :(  :down:

Liverpool where never in for SWP. FACT.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:15 am

Ciggy wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Why ?

Liverpool where never in for SWP. FACT.

Well i was told last night we was so you wrong from Ian's mouth.( well from Ian's mouth to researchers ear to his mouth to my ear)  :D
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Chris » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:05 am

I'm not too worried about the league just yet - considering we're just three games into the season.  I'm more worried that they might've been sold a pup, in Keane tbh.  We all know that Rafa can be a stubborn and cantankerous little so-and-so, when he wants to be - and that won't ever change.  I do agree that he has wasted a hell of a lot of money over the years, and that some of his signings have been questionable, to say the least. I firmly believe he should have gone after Bentley, and I believe they could have got him if they wanted to - but instead he spends pretty much the whole summer pursuing Barry - and then nothing came of it, anyway.  The finance situation doesn't help of course - but the blame for that can be laid firmly at the door of David Moores - he should have sold the club to DIC when he had the chance, so then money wouldn't have been an issue, and they would've had Barry, Silva and anybody else Rafa desired.  As it is, they're now behind Man City of all teams, in the financial pecking order - and that is just not acceptable for the most decorated club in the history of English football, or to it's fans.
Last edited by Big Chris on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Chris

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion