The final straw...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
GYBS wrote:being picked for england doesnt make them good enough or great players or players that will improve us - ashton is decent (wel was before injury) but not done much since and still gots to prove and bullard as a decent prem footballe and perfect for a mid table club . decent players just not good enough for a top 4 club imo.

Don't even start ya tit.

Bullard and Lucas, theres not even a comparrison... the gulf in class in Bullard's favour is embarressing.

As for Asthon whats he gotta do? Score against the better sides? Oh wait no, he's done that... get in the england squad? Oh wait no, done that too, West Ham's best player every week... oh no wait he does that aswell...

Go an ask the West Ham fans how good he is lad.

Bullard is 30 and pretty coming towards the end of his career where as lucas is just starting out and is already a brazilian international . and have already said ashton is a decent player and will see if he can actually put a season in without getting injured once again .

oh and try to respond to post without insulting people - you dont see me insulting you do you ?

and being picked for england means nothing - the same england that couldnt even qualify for the euros and will struggle once again this time - heskey gets picked for england so does jenas plus a few more .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:10 pm

GYBS wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
GYBS wrote:being picked for england doesnt make them good enough or great players or players that will improve us - ashton is decent (wel was before injury) but not done much since and still gots to prove and bullard as a decent prem footballe and perfect for a mid table club . decent players just not good enough for a top 4 club imo.

Don't even start ya tit.

Bullard and Lucas, theres not even a comparrison... the gulf in class in Bullard's favour is embarressing.

As for Asthon whats he gotta do? Score against the better sides? Oh wait no, he's done that... get in the england squad? Oh wait no, done that too, West Ham's best player every week... oh no wait he does that aswell...

Bullard is 30 and pretty coming towards the end of his career where as lucas is just starting out and is already a brazilian international . and have already said ashton is a decent player and will see if he can actually put a season in without getting injured once again .

oh and try to respond to post without insulting people - you dont see me insulting you do you ?

and being picked for england means nothing - the same england that couldnt even qualify for the euros and will struggle once again this time - heskey gets picked for england so does jenas plus a few more .

Although it seems incredible to say being picked for Holland or Brazil apparently doesn't mean anything either as both Lucas and Kuyt are cr@p yet they get picked for their countries!!
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm

heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:

Don't even start ya tit.

Although it seems incredible to say being picked for Holland or Brazil apparently doesn't mean anything either as both Lucas and Kuyt are cr@p yet they get picked for their countries!!

well that means two high quality managers must be wrong - in fact three sorry - liverpool manager, brazilian manager and dutch manager . oh and kuyt was one of hollands best players throughout the euros - both creating and scoring goals.

so in your eyes they maybe :censored: but int he eyes of high quality world class managers or ex players they arent - lets see is a better judge of them .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 pm

Agreed GYBS. Plus, Heimdall watches the game at X2 fast forward. :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:24 pm

EDIT
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Number 9 wrote:On Saints last point about Gerrard I think the sensible option is to put Gerrard back out right and leave him there!Of course a lot of this depends on Riera bringing quality to the left,if he can IMO this is the most balanced MF we have

Gerrard  Alonso Masch  Riera

Of course a lot depends if as I said Riera can perform and also Alonso regaining his form of old!If they can I reckon that should be our MF in most games!

Mark my words the same people advocating playing that midfield quartet now, will be screaming blue murder three months down the track.

Great idea lets play two defensive players in front of two center halves.

What happens further up the the field attacking wise will be something similar to what we saw at Villa park. NOTHING !

:no

Oh yeah, thats rediculous isn't it because we only have 4 attacking players infront of them...

Its ok if you have a 4-2-3-1 though with them to in there because... oh wait, we'll still have 4 players infront of them.

:no

Funny how our biggest win last season came when Gerrard didn't play, we had width and Alonso and Mascherno played centrally.

Funny how we again showed feck all with them in the midfield at Villa on Sunday.  :no

Stu I simply dont agree with you on the matter and thats all there is to it, the way I see it fella your well wrong in this instance.

Mascherano didn't have a kick for 30 minutes before he started playing. Lucas didn't do a thing and offered nothing what so ever.

Did you go to the game?

Did you see how poor the full backs were and everytime Alonso had the ball he had NOWHERE to pass to? Whats the point in having a player with passing and vision when NO-ONE wants the ball.

Its a team game lad, not that you understand that. I really can't be bothered explaining to you the importance of a team rather than an individual. Its frustrating that you don't understand that its a team game and parts have to click to make others work.

BaM right you wrong end off FOOEY
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Please can we refrain from questioning each others level of support its tedious and has no definitive answer.

:bowdown
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:13 pm

Yeh now start supporting big sam Yeh !!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Number 9 wrote:On Saints last point about Gerrard I think the sensible option is to put Gerrard back out right and leave him there!Of course a lot of this depends on Riera bringing quality to the left,if he can IMO this is the most balanced MF we have

Gerrard  Alonso Masch  Riera

Of course a lot depends if as I said Riera can perform and also Alonso regaining his form of old!If they can I reckon that should be our MF in most games!

no way babel on right gerrard attacking midfield with masch behind him

I think babbel would be worse on the right than the left, he`s always going to want to cut in and have a crack, he`s not a winger and TBH most of his crosses are below par.
At least from the left he can do what he`s always going to do, cut in and have a dig.
I`d also go with.

Gerrard    Alonso   Masch     Riera/Babbel

With keane behind Torres looking to get in the space he will create.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 pm

GYBS wrote:
heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:

Don't even start ya tit.

well that means two high quality managers must be wrong - in fact three sorry - liverpool manager, brazilian manager and dutch manager . oh and kuyt was one of hollands best players throughout the euros - both creating and scoring goals.

so in your eyes they maybe :censored: but int he eyes of high quality world class managers or ex players they arent - lets see is a better judge of them .

So by that arguement then you're telling us Capello's wrong who's won more than all those managers put together and is arguabley one of the greatest managers ever in world football.

Think about your arguements. One rule for one...
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Multiquotes again lads - keep the nitty-gritty bits of your argument inplace but drop the wall of text eh?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Fo Dne » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:05 am

:censored: ell get over it.

I can't be arsed goin through deletin the rest of the quote just coz some mongs moan, it can get much when its huge but thats like four posts.

You wanna try issues like adderssin people who don't have a point of view and just slag people off like Emerald Red.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:13 am

Chill. Its not like the end of the world or anything - just a polite request. The things getting out of hand lately.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby peterc1992 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:22 am

You could have wrote 2 lines and i still wud have the same respect for ya...relax we second in the league considering we usually have bad starts and in Rafa i trust :;): :;): :;):
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 am

Fo Dne wrote:You wanna try issues like adderssin people who don't have a point of view and just slag people off like Emerald Red.

And so do you. Dont let it bother you. You have many posts addressing your view in ways that are agreeing and disagreeing. Dont resort yourself to insults. Stick with your opinions, dont lower yourself to insults. Ignore the "non" comments.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion