The final straw...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:41 am

Emerald Red wrote:Hold on a second here. I have to slap myself. But some people need to shoot themselves rather than slap themselves.

Why in the name of f*ck am I even bothering in these conversations about the manager for?! It's three f*cking games into the season, and we've had a good start with the rest of the season to play. F8ck this. Some of you need to f*cking wise up and stop acting like spoiled brats that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. See until we are actually out of everything this season, it would be wise to keep it shut about the state of the side and the manager.

Yep agreed but questions have to be asked red and i feel people will keep asking them no matter how much you type.

Its a debatable topic and will carry on to be till football ends.

What you got to ask your self is why you feel need to come to rafa's aid every time some one says a bad word vrs him ?

Ask your self that.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:43 am

Emerald Red wrote:Hold on a second here. I have to slap myself. But some people need to shoot themselves rather than slap themselves.

Why in the name of f*ck am I even bothering in these conversations about the manager for?! It's three f*cking games into the season, and we've had a good start with the rest of the season to play. F8ck this. Some of you need to f*cking wise up and stop acting like spoiled brats that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. See until we are actually out of everything this season, it would be wise to keep it shut about the state of the side and the manager.

I blame the transfer deadline ! Since watching that the moods have been up and down on here !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:47 am

LegBarnes wrote:

Yep agreed but questions have to be asked red and i feel people will keep asking them no matter how much you type.

What you got to ask your self is why you feel need to come to rafa's aid every time some one says a bad word vrs him ?

Ask your self that.

I don't feel the need to jump in and defend him everytime someone slates him. The fact that the main board is now littered with anti-Rafa shyte topics does annoy me, however. There's just been a constant torrent of abuse of certain players in the team, and if its not them, it's the manager. What the f*ck is the craic with that? Is this a Liverpool forum or what, because you'd swear it was full of bitters or Mancs. It's the start of the season for f*ck sake. A few weeks ago people couldn't wait for it to start, and now that it has, the knives are out already and it's f*cking bang out of order IMO.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 am

emerald its not based only on the three games this season, come on mate you are more intelligent than that, you know what it's based on. look you have your opinion and you are sticking to your guns and I respect that. I am sure we both love the club but we both see different ways in the way it should go forward.

we can go backwards and forwards all day with this but I think we will need to agree to disagree   :D
112-1077774096

Postby Emerald Red » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:56 am

peewee wrote:emerald its not based only on the three games this season, come on mate you are more intelligent than that, you know what it's based on. look you have your opinion and you are sticking to your guns and I respect that. I am sure we both love the club but we both see different ways in the way it should go forward.

we can go backwards and forwards all day with this but I think we will need to agree to disagree   :D

We all have to wait until at least January to see if things are getting better. If we're out of it by then, fair enough. The manager, until then, should be getting the support he deserves.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:00 am

Emerald Red wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

Ask your self that.

I don't feel the need to jump in and defend him everytime someone slates him. The fact that the main board is now littered with anti-Rafa shyte topics does annoy me, however. There's just been a constant torrent of abuse of certain players in the team, and if its not them, it's the manager. What the f*ck is the craic with that? Is this a Liverpool forum or what, because you'd swear it was full of bitters or Mancs. It's the start of the season for f*ck sake. A few weeks ago people couldn't wait for it to start, and now that it has, the knives are out already and it's f*cking bang out of order IMO.

Aye true that i agree with you there it has gone mad on here but i feel last year has been so stressful for us fans and alot of people are losing it a bit.

I agree with fact we have to surport team but i feel talking about rafa's idealolgy behide his buys is important to understand what type of manager he is and what he is trying to mold our team into.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 am

Emerald Red wrote:
peewee wrote:emerald its not based only on the three games this season, come on mate you are more intelligent than that, you know what it's based on. look you have your opinion and you are sticking to your guns and I respect that. I am sure we both love the club but we both see different ways in the way it should go forward.

We all have to wait until at least January to see if things are getting better. If we're out of it by then, fair enough. The manager, until then, should be getting the support he deserves.

Hes had the support, constantly. It has been sung around anfield the love we have for rafa. Our support has always been strong, but it doesnt make him immortal, and the decisions he makes has the support he has scratching our heads. There is support and there is blind faith. Lets not confuse the two.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:19 am

Emerald Red wrote:I don't feel the need to jump in and defend him everytime someone slates him. The fact that the main board is now littered with anti-Rafa shyte topics does annoy me, however. There's just been a constant torrent of abuse of certain players in the team, and if its not them, it's the manager. What the f*ck is the craic with that? Is this a Liverpool forum or what, because you'd swear it was full of bitters or Mancs. It's the start of the season for f*ck sake. A few weeks ago people couldn't wait for it to start, and now that it has, the knives are out already and it's f*cking bang out of order IMO.

That is exactly how i feel mate, i dont come on here ( an LFC forum ) to constantly defend the team/manager but if i feel their being unduly attacked your dam right i will because its ma fkin team.
And when we finaly do go out of something we`ll get all the i fkin told you so`s, we get kicked when we`re down
on our own forum ffs.
I say again this is a LFC forum, dont be supprised to find support.
Ive no more to say so i`ll leave the posters in this thread to it.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:24 am

Rush Job wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:I don't feel the need to jump in and defend him everytime someone slates him. The fact that the main board is now littered with anti-Rafa shyte topics does annoy me, however. There's just been a constant torrent of abuse of certain players in the team, and if its not them, it's the manager. What the f*ck is the craic with that? Is this a Liverpool forum or what, because you'd swear it was full of bitters or Mancs. It's the start of the season for f*ck sake. A few weeks ago people couldn't wait for it to start, and now that it has, the knives are out already and it's f*cking bang out of order IMO.

That is exactly how i feel mate, i dont come on here ( an LFC forum ) to constantly defend the team/manager but if i feel their being unduly attacked your dam right i will because its ma fkin team.
And when we finaly do go out of something we`ll get all the i fkin told you so`s, we get kicked when we`re down
on our own forum ffs.

But it isn't unduly so you point has no point so to speak.

But i respect your passion just misplaced I feel.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:24 am

LegBarnes wrote:I agree with fact we have to surport team but i feel talking about rafa's idealolgy behide his buys is important to understand what type of manager he is and what he is trying to mold our team into.

I agree digger, there is nothing wrong with that, in fact i would say its healthy to do so.

Sh!t i said i wasnt going to post here again..... blast this crack cocain. :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:28 am

Kharhaz wrote:and the decisions he makes has the support he has scratching our heads.

Mate like i said ive explained it all in the match thread ( last few pages ). :D

Sh!t i done it again.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:31 am

LegBarnes wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

on our own forum ffs.

So because of a simple error i have no point??
And you say you have dyslexia?
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:42 am

Rush Job wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

on our own forum ffs.

So because of a simple error i have no point??
And you say you have dyslexia?

No i ment rafa has made some big mistakes so it wasn't being unduly attacked.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:50 am

LegBarnes wrote:No i ment rafa has made some big mistakes so it wasn't being unduly attacked.

So Rafa has never been unduly Attacked on here??
:laugh:

Must just be me mate, sound.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:52 am

we need to start winning convincingly soon... otherwise we will start killing each other... :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion