Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby crazyhorse » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:14 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Mayday wrote:
f9Torres wrote:
Mayday wrote:
f9Torres wrote:
Mayday wrote:
f9Torres wrote:In his worse season he scores 13. The average in 15. If you want/can, tell me some strikers who have scored at least 13 goals by year since 18 to 23.

2000-01 (2 division)  4 - 1 Goal
2001-02 (2 division) 36 - 6 Goals
2002-03 (1 division) 29 - 13 Goals
2003-04 (1 division) 35 - 19 Goals
2004-05 (1 division) 38 - 16 Goals
2005-06 (1 division) 36 - 13 Goals
2006-07 (1 division) 36 - 14 Goals

Included penalty kicks.

The rest of the message in private.

I repeat, since 18, in primera division, an average of 15 goals, and every year at least 13 goals. Tell me another strikers with this number in his 5 first season in primera woth this age (18-23).

Always the same. This is the typical question of Atlético Suporters. I’m talking about good players or the best players for the Liverpool. This question is a sort of excuse to apologize the actuation of Fernando.

When a team wants grow up and obtains great result, great players must appear and Atlético is out of Europe for 10 years. We talk about Torres... have been appeared? Not yet. Torres was, is and will be a ethernal promise all the life. Every year the same.

Atlético change a lot of players every year. Bad times. Always the players are guilty of the situation except Torres. Why? Because Torres was the flag of the team and have Atlético in his heart, but his level is similar.

By the way, Rafa is a magician that can show the best of the players. Rafa and Liverpool will demand Torres this talent, and now, haven’t time for excuses.

I wish Torres triumph in Liverpool. Let’s see the evolution

¿30M€? (and losing Luís García)I think this operation have been a mistake.

I repeat, if you want/can tell us the strikers in the world with this number. 13 goals at least, an average of 15. It is simple. Look at the numbers of the best players in the world between the 18 and 23 and compare it. It easy. Come on.

What a nonsense! The question is made for answer 'Torres'(But in the terms that interesting your point). Another excuse about the statistic.
We talk about if Torres is a good player or if he is a star. I don't mind if he was a young player and if done 13 goals at least. Neither done 20!

Do you want an example of a young player? Raúl González (17 years old when he arrived to Liga). This player is a star (5 Ligas, 3 Supercopas,3 Champions league, 1 Supercopa de Europa y 2 Intercontinentales) .

1994/95 28 - 9 Goals
1995/96 40 - 19 Goals
1996/97 42 - 21 Goals
1997/98 35 - 10 Goals
1998/99 37 - 25 Goals
1999/00 34 - 17 Goals
2000/01 36 - 24 Goals

( 18(17)-23 years old statistic as you want)

There are a lot of players better than Torres without this especifics terms. What player is the best? A player that can do 25 goals winning all, or a player that do at least 13 winning nothing?

My point is clear and the different too.This conversation is finished for me.

What a load of old cr*p.

You want to play the stats game, eh? OK then, pal:

Raul Real games/goals: 449/194, or 1 goal every 2.3 games.

He's still in Madrid.

Michael Owen (Who I dislike) career games/goals: 264/138, or 1 goal every 1.9 games.

He was booted out for "not being good enough".

Stats can tell you anything you want to hear.

What a load of old sh*te.

Wise words Lando
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:09 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:Whenever Manhattan sees Atletico's badge and kit, I can't help thinking about Apollo Creed and James Brown singing "Living In America!!!!"

:D  :wwww  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mayday » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:09 pm

Kharhaz wrote:OHHHH a Real Madrid supporter, the people who signed owen for pittance, he scored goals, but wasnt good enough, the people who signed Beckham, dropped him, sold him to the yanks then OOOPS hang on he can do a job for us after all, the people who go through managers like chain smoker go through cigarettes !

This conversation was over the moment your tepid little finger touched the keyboard !

I'm not Real Madrid supporter and I have been taken Raúl statistic for a spanish example of a young player (there isn't much more to compare 18-23 years old playing in Liga).

Just said Liverpool needs other players instead Torres but I hope Rafa do a great job.
Mayday

Postby Mayday » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 pm

f9Torres wrote:Mayday, juju, look around Raul, who played with him, some of the best players of the last 20 years. Look who played with Torres... Is easy. If Ronaldo would had bond in Qatar he would not be the best scorer in World Cups. If you don´t understand it, it is no my problem. And look, Raul 16'8 goals by season, Torres 15, wooow, what big difference.

other example of spanish player with better stats than Torres is Villa.

03/04 38 - 17 Goals
04/05 35 - 15 Goals
05/06 37 - 25 Goals
06/07 36 - 15 Goals
Mayday

Postby maguskwt » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:28 pm

Mayday wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:OHHHH a Real Madrid supporter, the people who signed owen for pittance, he scored goals, but wasnt good enough, the people who signed Beckham, dropped him, sold him to the yanks then OOOPS hang on he can do a job for us after all, the people who go through managers like chain smoker go through cigarettes !

This conversation was over the moment your tepid little finger touched the keyboard !

I'm not Real Madrid supporter and I have been taken Raúl statistic for a spanish example of a young player (there isn't much more to compare 18-23 years old playing in Liga).

Just said Liverpool needs other players instead Torres but I hope Rafa do a great job.

well are you a LFC supporter? from the way you post, it doesn't look like you're a LFC supporter... so if you're not a LFC supporter why are you here on this thread? cause frankly speaking we don't give a :censored: about what YOU think... cause all LFC supporters are behind Torres now...

if you're so narrow minded as to not understand the concept of player development then all i have to say is OPEN YOUR MIND...  :laugh:...here i'll help you out a little...

ever heard of THEIRRY HENRY?? that's the first case study for you... go and learn son...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mayday » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:43 pm

maguskwt wrote:well are you a LFC supporter? from the way you post, it doesn't look like you're a LFC supporter... so if you're not a LFC supporter why are you here on this thread? cause frankly speaking we don't give a :censored: about what YOU think... cause all LFC supporters are behind Torres now...

if you're so narrow minded as to not understand the concept of player development then all i have to say is OPEN YOUR MIND...  :laugh:...here i'll help you out a little...

ever heard of THEIRRY HENRY?? that's the first case study for you... go and learn son...

Yes. Liverpool is my favourite foreing team (out of Spain).

I Know very well Torres and just talk about him because i want the best for Liverpool. I think other players can help the team better than Fernando (paying 30m€ and Losing Luís García). I think Tevez had been other option and cheaper.

Obviously, I want he triumph here because will be a great news for the team.
Mayday

Postby Mick-o dywer » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:45 pm

You're a pathetic :censored: mayday.....the fact that you even bothered to sign up to this site and slag off a new player that doesnt even belong to your clubs speaks volumes......... you are obv in denial about torres ....... do you think any of us would be bothered to sign up on a manure site and slag nani or anderson regarding their price tags.........go off and have a W*nk ya!+?
Mick-o dywer

Postby Mick-o dywer » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:48 pm

plus i fail to see how tevez who scored 7 goals last year  supposely 35 mill Great british pounds  is a cheaper and more logical buy.... :censored: off you fool
Mick-o dywer

Postby burjennio » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:58 pm

did i just see someone compare 17yr old raul playing in a team with a who's who of world football to a 17yr old torres playing with an Athletico Madrid pub side that was in the Segunda when he broke through.  :Oo:

If i take two uncut diamonds and stick 1 in a 24carrot necklace and the other in a timex watch, which 1 will look better?
burjennio

Postby maguskwt » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:05 pm

burjennio wrote:did i just see someone compare 17yr old raul playing in a team with a who's who of world football to a 17yr old torres playing with an Athletico Madrid pub side that was in the Segunda when he broke through.  :Oo:

If i take two uncut diamonds and stick 1 in a 24carrot necklace and the other in a timex watch, which 1 will look better?

wow... timex got diamonds in their watches now?  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aatletico_14 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:06 pm

vamos niño!! GO TORRES!!!
Shot at 2007-07-06
aatletico_14

Location: Con la mitad del corazón en Liverpool...y la otra mitad en el Vicente Calderón

Postby burjennio » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:18 pm

just tryin to show the difference, what about a bracelet of Del Boy Trotter?
burjennio

Postby f9Torres » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:32 pm

Mayday wrote:
f9Torres wrote:Mayday, juju, look around Raul, who played with him, some of the best players of the last 20 years. Look who played with Torres... Is easy. If Ronaldo would had bond in Qatar he would not be the best scorer in World Cups. If you don´t understand it, it is no my problem. And look, Raul 16'8 goals by season, Torres 15, wooow, what big difference.

other example of spanish player with better stats than Torres is Villa.

03/04 38 - 17 Goals
04/05 35 - 15 Goals
05/06 37 - 25 Goals
06/07 36 - 15 Goals

Villa this year 14, one goal nobody knows what is. You can see tha only one year Villa has scored more goals than Torres. And he is two years oldder. And if Torres would had scored only 7 goals this year, what wolud yo say now?

Answer a question, what is your team in Spain?
f9Torres

Postby aatletico_14 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:25 pm

TOrres y better than Villa. F9TOrres said that Valencia´s player is 2 years older. That´s true. Fernando is the future
Shot at 2007-07-06
aatletico_14

Location: Con la mitad del corazón en Liverpool...y la otra mitad en el Vicente Calderón

Postby f9Torres » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:03 pm

aatletico_14 wrote:TOrres y better than Villa. F9TOrres said that Valencia´s player is 2 years older. That´s true. Fernando is the future

In the foue season that Torres han Villa have played at the same time in Primera Divsion, only one year Villa has scored more goals than Fernando Torren, one of four, and it is all that he need that one is better than the other. He says than Torres scored 13 goals, and he says that he likes Teves, who scored 7 this year  ???
f9Torres

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion