THE FA CUP FINAL THREAD - CARDIFF BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redman in wales » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:54 pm

cmon middlesbrough....i want a goal and extra time... tire west ham before the game on wednesday
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:55 pm

dont think boro cud score in a brothel :D
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:59 pm

west ham have won
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:16 pm

west ham in the final, didnt matter who won, we're capable of beating both. We should win comfortably
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:24 pm

Congrats to West Ham - it's been a great season for them, and a day out in Cardiff will be a nice way to end it for their fans. Boro are a good cup side, so it's a very good result for them.

Now, I just hope we have our act together on the day and f*cking slaughter them.

:D
ivor_the_injun

Postby BLANDY » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:41 pm

JUST A QUICK QUESTION .HOW EASY IS IT GOING TO BE TO GET TICKETS FOR THE FINAL IF YOU,RE NOT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER?
BLANDY

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:48 pm

BLANDY wrote:JUST A QUICK QUESTION .HOW EASY IS IT GOING TO BE TO GET TICKETS FOR THE FINAL IF YOU,RE NOT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER?

do you have a fan card and have been to fa cup games this season?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BLANDY » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:03 pm

THE ANSWER IS NO AND NO!!
BLANDY

Postby Morth » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:17 pm

Somewhat hard then. :O
Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?
I'm half way through my FISH burger and I realize, Oh my God...
I could be eating a slow learner!

http://www.kopites.net  -  Regularly updated LFC clips and pictures.
Morth

Postby Mikz » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:36 pm

Isnt it strange west Ham make it to the final ,the week John Lyall is laid to rest.
Nice to see it. I hope they go on and lose  :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:54 pm

Aint it funny that the two other teams that got promoted have done well and both made it to a cup final. Poor sunderland. :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hicks » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:19 pm

So its west ham in the final then superb, hope theve got Hislop in goal for them he looked a bit dodgy today.. cant be to confident tho we all know what happened  against the wombles years ago :no  :sniffle got stick at school for months after that game
I know i know but i joined before THAT HICKS did  Oh Lordy
hicks

Postby redmikey » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:43 pm

Hasn't the FA cup made a massive comeback.

not one mention of mickey mouse cup and oh it's only the fa cup, it is a great competition which we should be proud of winning. but it has taken teams like us , manure and chelski to take it seriously and entre strong teams.

players like momo,pepe and xabi are really taking us foward as a team and i can't wait to see how the next players rafa signs fit in to the unit, ie agger,gonsalez etc

We won't underestimate west ham because rafa wouldn't let it happen he will have been watching them today and taking them apart in his mind,

I am going to cardiff ticket or no ticket, i,ve got a fan card but no fa cup games on it but who cares the last final at cardiff our southern home i am not missing that one,

will it be as good as when mikey popped up and took arsenal apart, i don't think so!

will it be as bad as losing 1-0 to manure in the worst final ever , i fecking doubt it

but win or lose this has been a positive season,and all of the doom mongers and glory hunters should hang your heads when we go out of the champ league when the team have been playing as well as they have been this year,

sunny day in cardiff on the pis s ,role on the rafalution
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:39 pm

its great that we have West Ham, even Rafa has come out and said he likes the way they play ......shame we are going to stuff them lol

anyway well done West Ham see you in Cardiff
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:42 pm

hicks wrote:So its west ham in the final then superb, hope theve got Hislop in goal for them he looked a bit dodgy today.. cant be to confident tho we all know what happened  against the wombles years ago :no  :sniffle got stick at school for months after that game

cor i know what you mean about the wombles, i had to keep my head down at school for about 2 weeks after that but when it come to P.E that week the teacher gave me some right stick.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion