THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - AC MILAN VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Bring back The Tinkerman wrote:What a load of cheating, diving scumbags you really are.  I hate liverpool fc and all that it stands for.  You'll never walk alone - yeah right.  WASTERS.  How do you keep churning out those European results when you can't string a couple of wins together in the premiership.  Strange

How bitter are you lad?

:censored: OFF CHELSEA FC - I'm sure you know the rest.  :talktothehand
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 03, 2007 2:47 pm

I think this game will be won and lost in midfield, so I think we must at least match their numbers in that area. We need Mascherano to deal with the threat from Kaka and maybe even Sissoko to stop Pirlo from dictating play from deep.

Unlike last time I think a low scoring game maybe even 1-0 (although we do seem to play in high scoring finals these days :D  )

One thing that worries me is the speed with which Milan break from defence, we cant afford to be caught out. A disciplined and tactical game with few chances (just like I predicted last time :D  )

1-0 to Liverpool    Gerrard
account deleted by request

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu May 03, 2007 2:51 pm

Bring back The Tinkerman wrote:What a load of cheating, diving scumbags you really are.  I hate liverpool fc and all that it stands for.  You'll never walk alone - yeah right.  WASTERS.  How do you keep churning out those European results when you can't string a couple of wins together in the premiership.  Strange

Jealous?

I'm embarrassed for you  :blush:
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lucky » Thu May 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Something called envy or sour grapes may explain your bitter feeling very well. And if so, I guess God can forgive you.  :D
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby Big Niall » Thu May 03, 2007 3:01 pm

The Champions league is rubbish :angry:

The same two teams dominate the competition and are in a different class to the rest of Europe - how uncompetitive. Yet another MIlan v Liverpool final, thats about a dozen times one or other has been in final in last 30 years.

The rest of Europe are now so far behind, it is now a pointless tournament and nobody can compete :D
Last edited by Big Niall on Thu May 03, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Thu May 03, 2007 3:05 pm

score predictions for this one i will not do.

Seriously after the last final between us two i have no idea what to expect. i agree with the team st.michael suggested tho. I think Pennant and possibly Bellamy would be useful to bring on at later stages of the game, legs tired and all that.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Thu May 03, 2007 3:13 pm

This is deffo the final I wanted (although not the media - the disappointment was palpable in Keyes' voice last night; he really can't stand us, can he?). However, I have to say that it's going to be very tough. In one way Milan are weaker than two years ago without Shevchenko and Crespo, but they have more than compensated by rebuilding the team around Kaka. Of all the teams in the Europe, I think we're best equipped to deal with him.

However, the problem will be doing that without compromising our own attack. I'm still dreaming of Robbie coming off the bench to score the winner. What a sweet f#cking way for a true legend to go out at the top.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby redtrader74 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:32 pm

Cheating, diving? That Dogbreath, Robben and cole you talking about. I don't blame you coming on here, theres about 3 posts to read on your 5h1te clubs forums.

I've wanted to ask a chelski fan this, but there are so few, weren't you really embarressed by the plastic fans?
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby tithead » Thu May 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Awk leave him alone, he doesn't know any better. Chelsea fans think football was only invented in 2004.
tithead

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:41 pm

stmichael wrote:I'm still dreaming of Robbie coming off the bench to score the winner. What a sweet f#cking way for a true legend to go out at the top.

Come on mate....Robbie is way past it at this stage....I've always been a huge fan of him, though I think he went to pot at Man City. But I can't see a reason to bring him on in the CL final. Hell, if I wanted anyone to come on in the dying stages - and I'm going out on a limb here - I'd bring on Kewell and let him run amok straight at them. Who knows, with tired Ack Mee-lan defenders from 70+ mins, he could just cause mayhem, moreso than RF.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby The_Rock » Thu May 03, 2007 3:55 pm

i shall just say....if each of our players give 100%....we should be able to pull off number 6.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 03, 2007 3:56 pm

*yawn* :sleep  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep

"Form is temporary, but class is permanent!"

Class, my son, is something you, your team, and your manager do NOT have!

And you want to go look at that gay b@stard Robben ("oh my face has been shot off by Reina's glove"), Joe Cole (who dives more than a stuntman in an episode of the A-Team) and that 6ft fairy Drogba - who should come out wearing a skirt and some ballarina slippers! Catch yourself on, and f*ck off! I hope the Mancs beat your lot in the FA cup!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 03, 2007 3:57 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
stmichael wrote:I'm still dreaming of Robbie coming off the bench to score the winner. What a sweet f#cking way for a true legend to go out at the top.

Come on mate....Robbie is way past it at this stage....I've always been a huge fan of him, though I think he went to pot at Man City. But I can't see a reason to bring him on in the CL final. Hell, if I wanted anyone to come on in the dying stages - and I'm going out on a limb here - I'd bring on Kewell and let him run amok straight at them. Who knows, with tired Ack Mee-lan defenders from 70+ mins, he could just cause mayhem, moreso than RF.

I think he said he was dreaming of that happening. Who wouldn't?!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Forever_Red » Thu May 03, 2007 4:19 pm

us in red them in white?

We're classed as the away team this time round
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 03, 2007 4:29 pm

So, we should be wearing the green and white kit? Hopefully not the yellow one. Not that I don't like it, it's just that it's been a bad omen on the road this season.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion