THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - AC MILAN VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon May 14, 2007 11:26 am

KAKA22 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
red37 wrote:
EDaSilva wrote:Talk about getting ahead of ourselves.  ???

I have to say....I agree fella. We are in NO position to be shouting from the rooftops at this particular moment in the proceedings.   :no

Oh yes lets, let that arrogant Guttuso and his mob and now there fans come on here and belittle us - - I firmly believe we'll win and no-one from 'MEELAN' is gonna win the battel of words on this sight !

- RESPECT LIVERPOOL FC

!

I told ya..I prefer seeing u all convinced to win in the final...it can help us a lot..
then its GATTUSO...nd not Guttuso,Tnx,...RESPECT AC MILAN!!
:cool:  :cool:

What makes me laugh is all this nonsense about Milan being "better" than Liverpool this season. From where I stand based on league form we're better.

Most Liverpool fans will acknowledge that this season has been disappointing, being 21pts behind Man Utd is hard to swallow. What must be even more hard to swallow is AC Milan being 32pts behind Inter! Even without their 8pt deduction for cheating they would still of finished 24pts behind Inter.

The way I see it is that both team could of done better domestically but to say Milan are clear favourites based on a semi-final win against Man Utd is stupid. Makes me wonder what our odds would have been of we had beaten Barcelona in the semi-s?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon May 14, 2007 11:28 am

KAKA22 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
red37 wrote:

I have to say....I agree fella. We are in NO position to be shouting from the rooftops at this particular moment in the proceedings.   :no

Oh yes lets, let that arrogant Guttuso and his mob and now there fans come on here and belittle us - - I firmly believe we'll win and no-one from 'MEELAN' is gonna win the battel of words on this sight !

- RESPECT LIVERPOOL FC

!

I told ya..I prefer seeing u all convinced to win in the final...it can help us a lot..

Liverpool - 21pts behind league leaders Man Utd
AC Milan - 32pts behind league leaders Inter

...And they say we've had a bad season domestically? ???
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Mon May 14, 2007 11:50 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
KAKA22 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
red37 wrote:

- RESPECT LIVERPOOL FC

!

The difference is that AC Milan started with about 20 minus points.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Mon May 14, 2007 12:03 pm

-8 actually, which still leaves them -24 behind
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hamisurf » Mon May 14, 2007 12:28 pm

not a winner !

so have 2 flights & hotel to sell at FACE value £749 ! booked with sportops. Will accept less (£550 ish)
Send me an email on hamisurf@hotmail.com or neil.hamilton@wtluk.com

not a rip off or :censored: take such as the ballot
Can change names free until tomorrow
hamisurf

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon May 14, 2007 12:43 pm

Kukilon wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
KAKA22 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
red37 wrote:

- RESPECT LIVERPOOL FC

!

The difference is that AC Milan started with about 20 minus points.

Might want to check your stats numbnuts
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon May 14, 2007 12:49 pm

Lest we forget, we didn't look ANYTHING like beating Manure 3-0 this season - league form, tables etc. count for nothing in a one-off
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby LFC2007 » Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 pm

hamisurf wrote:not a winner !

so have 2 flights & hotel to sell at FACE value £749 ! booked with sportops. Will accept less (£550 ish)
Send me an email on hamisurf@hotmail.com or neil.hamilton@wtluk.com

not a rip off or :censored: take such as the ballot
Can change names free until tomorrow

:laugh:  Neil Hamilton....

That sounds Kosher!

NOT
LFC2007

Postby Reg » Mon May 14, 2007 3:43 pm

Bottom line is that Milan shouldnt even BE in the CL this year after having been found guilty of cheating ffs.

What are they dong in the FINAL?  Complete joke and shows how woefully weak UEFA and the Italian Football Association is.

Good thing we're gonna batter them ....:laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KAKA22 » Mon May 14, 2007 4:14 pm

I read all yr comments just right now.....well..I Just tell u,that is better knowin'better things before Talking........:cool:
Milan in the serie A has 32 points minus comparing to inter and would even be at -24 not just coz the penalization....but remember also that Ac Milan:1) has known of these penalizations just at the end of july n the team hasnt Done the right physical Training preparation for the Serie A...
2)Milan wasn' t sure til the Middle of august to Play in the following Champ.league beacuse playin vs REd Star..
3)in a period of the season Milan had about 14 playesr out for injures caused by the wrong preparation in the summer(n much of these were people like gattuso,nesta,dida,maldini etc.....

about the other things I read I disappoint..:I never said Milan this year is much stronger than liverpool or Milan has more chances to defeat liverpool...:D I said Will try to get back a cup already our..
the other thing is that u probably think we' r scared of you....well....ur totally wrong men..if u think that milan should be scared by the past u havent understood how is Milan..:) We show it in every CHamp.league we play..not just against Man u...

about the supporters....yes,u ll have more supoorters in Final in athens..but dont say that its cause ur better supporters or somethin like this...probably u don't remember that Yr £ is much stronger than euro,n so our people find more difficulties in buyin air n match tickets,n it will be a lot less for u...so please...dont start sayin things before knowin truth...
RAVA7      GO MILAN!!!
KAKA22

Postby hamisurf » Mon May 14, 2007 4:59 pm

on the ticket front..

cant get a ticket for love nor MONEY !!

so selling my flights,transport and 3* hotel
have 2 flights and twin room
bought at £799 each will sell for £700 each
looked today and cheapest flight is £1200 !!!
email me on hamisurf@hotmail.com or neil.hamilton@blueyonder.co.uk
hamisurf

Postby redtrader74 » Mon May 14, 2007 5:05 pm

KAKA22 wrote:I read all yr comments just right now.....well..I Just tell u,that is better knowin'better things before Talking........:cool:
Milan in the serie A has 32 points minus comparing to inter and would even be at -24 not just coz the penalization....but remember also that Ac Milan:1) has known of these penalizations just at the end of july n the team hasnt Done the right physical Training preparation for the Serie A...
2)Milan wasn' t sure til the Middle of august to Play in the following Champ.league beacuse playin vs REd Star..
3)in a period of the season Milan had about 14 playesr out for injures caused by the wrong preparation in the summer(n much of these were people like gattuso,nesta,dida,maldini etc.....

about the other things I read I disappoint..:I never said Milan this year is much stronger than liverpool or Milan has more chances to defeat liverpool...:D I said Will try to get back a cup already our..
the other thing is that u probably think we' r scared of you....well....ur totally wrong men..if u think that milan should be scared by the past u havent understood how is Milan..:) We show it in every CHamp.league we play..not just against Man u...

about the supporters....yes,u ll have more supoorters in Final in athens..but dont say that its cause ur better supporters or somethin like this...probably u don't remember that Yr £ is much stronger than euro,n so our people find more difficulties in buyin air n match tickets,n it will be a lot less for u...so please...dont start sayin things before knowin truth...

Very funny, you didn't know that you would play in serie A, so you were not training, i would think that the team would be in peak physical shape to make sure you got out of serie B.

Forget about the £ VS Euro, a lot of fans will go into debt to get to athens, to buy tickets is cheaper for you anyway, check the prices, there is on average a 15-20% discount for the Milan fans on websites.

Thirdly It is easier for Milan fans to get to Athens, you could drive, get a coach, and even ferries go to Greece from Itlay.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Mon May 14, 2007 5:14 pm

KAKA22 wrote:...about the other things I read I disappoint..:I never said Milan this year is much stronger than liverpool or Milan has more chances to defeat liverpool...:D I said Will try to get back a cup already our..

Since when is the European Cup 'yours' as you say - is that not arrogance and disrespect of a club like Liverpool - we are not Chelsea/Ar,senal or Man Utd - with little or no European pedigree.  Remember that ok.

You have to admit that your lot were dismissive of us last time - Arrogant - patting the Cup as the teams entered the arena - supreme arrogance that was, and Maldini was the most arrogant of them all. and when at half time your players were celebrating - there was a retribution awaiting that was surely heavenly inflicted.  It's like Barca when they said they were gald to have drawn us, and look what happened.

and so... we know there is a battle ahead, your team and fans talk of revenge, we talk of winning it for the 6th time and, we are confident, wouldn't you be?

And in that belief there is faith in our team and our awesome manager, for whom Europe clambers and of course the imapct of the greatest supporters in the world - not just becasue of numbers but because they and we are the twelfth man/woman/child/babe/pensioner etc etc

RESPECT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB !!!
Last edited by zarababe on Mon May 14, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KAKA22 » Mon May 14, 2007 5:29 pm

zarababe wrote:
KAKA22 wrote:...about the other things I read I disappoint..:I never said Milan this year is much stronger than liverpool or Milan has more chances to defeat liverpool...:D I said Will try to get back a cup already our..

Since when is the European Cup 'yours' as you say - is that not arrogance and disrespect of a club like Liverpool - we are not Chelsea/Ar,senal or Man Utd - with little or no European pedigree.  Remember that ok.

You have to admit that your lot were dismissive of us last time - Arrogant - patting the Cup as the teams entered the arena - supreme arrogance that was, and Maldini was the most arrogant of them all. and when at half time your players were celebrating - there was a retribution awaiting that was surely heavenly inflicted.  It's like Barca when they said they were gald to have drawn us, and look what happened.

and so... we know there is a battle ahead, your team and fans talk of revenge, we talk of winning it for the 6th time and, we are confident, wouldn't you be?

And in that belief there is faith in our team and our awesome manager, for whom Europe clambers and of course the imapct of the greatest supporters in the world - not just becasue of numbers but because they and we are the twelfth man/woman/child/babe/pensioner etc etc

RESPECT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB !!!

omg....Is it like talking to the wall?
i ve already said u r a great team n u are between the best fans in the world but dont u think Milan would do the same for the final if possible??we have great Fans too n we showed  it to the world many times..somebody said that love for the team is stronger than money....well...it depends man!If i have th chance to go its ok but If i cant I dont go...n thats what I will do,trustin me,for lots of Milan supporters will be difficult to come JUST economically...if not I would have gone too..its too expensive spend about 1000 euro for a maximum of 2 days!

about the last final in 2005,u said  u saw ARROGANCE in maldini & co.....u know what arrogance is??I think that just liverpool fans have seen it....I f we were that arrogant we wouldnt have scored 3 goals too,we would have just been defeated for like 3 or 4 -0....c mon!

u  always repeat me to respect liverpool n it is what im doin..but it doesnt seem to be the same for u for Milan..
Remember we have ALREADY 6 Champ.League...so...

RISPETTA L'ASSOCIAZIONE CALCIO MILAN!!! :cool:
RAVA7      GO MILAN!!!
KAKA22

Postby stmichael » Mon May 14, 2007 5:54 pm

in my opinion, the side will be something like this:

reina
finnan    agger    carragher   riise
             alonso mascherano
pennant        gerrard          kewell
                    crouch

i think this team has enough defensive grit to cancel out milan's creativity. undoubtedly, this team also has enough creativity in it and enough width in it to attack milan's lack of defensive full backs.

the only problem is the lack of goals. on their night, gerrard, crouch and kewell are obvious threats but none of them have guaranteed us goals.

it's going to be a tough choice, but it can be replaced with a second striker, removing pennant and putting gerrard on the right.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion