THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - AC MILAN VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KAKA22 » Sun May 13, 2007 4:31 pm

zarababe wrote:There are no mistakes - only victories - first is everything 2nd is nowhere - but your defeat of 2005 has earnt you the pleasure of par-taking in the greatest final of all time - prepare for defeat again - Liverpool campeon europe

if u r that sure,good 4 u.. :cool: Ill be here on the 23rd....champion or loser,to see if ya were really right...but i wont be that sure.. :devil:
RAVA7      GO MILAN!!!
KAKA22

Postby davo_LFC » Sun May 13, 2007 5:11 pm

i wonder if rafa will play 3-5-2 against milan, it worked wonders last time in the second half and really stopped kaka and co whilst at the same time pushing milan back, i think milan are vulnerable when they are attacked so we should go at them
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Sun May 13, 2007 5:13 pm

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby zarababe » Sun May 13, 2007 6:16 pm

red37 wrote:
EDaSilva wrote:Talk about getting ahead of ourselves.  ???

I have to say....I agree fella. We are in NO position to be shouting from the rooftops at this particular moment in the proceedings.   :no

Oh yes lets, let that arrogant Guttuso and his mob and now there fans come on here and belittle us - after all we don't have a chance ay? I mean we didn't beat the best team in Europe on our journey

What is it with this place - WE ARE IN THE FINAL - KABEESH!

So they have a chance and so do we - so what's wrong with a bit of oomph before the ocassion- NO pussyin round here - I firmly believe we'll win and no-one from 'MEELAN' is gonna win the battel of words on this sight !

They're the one's goin on about revenge - like a certain bunch of sh*tes deposed off in the semi's - RESPECT LIVERPOOL FC
Last edited by zarababe on Sun May 13, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun May 13, 2007 6:22 pm

I think Gonzalez and Sissoko will be the two players heart broken with no place in the 18. It’s between Riise and Arbeloa at left back, Crouch and Bellamy fighting it out for a place along side Kuyt. If Kewell was as good today as some people are saying then it may be worth playing him from the begging, he is the sort of player who can make all the difference.

Reina

Finnan     Carragher     Agger     Riise

Gerrard   Mascherano   Alonso    Kewell

Crouch     Kuyt

Subs

Bellamy
Fowler
Pennant
Zenden
Arbeloa
Hyypia
Dudek

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KAKA22 » Sun May 13, 2007 6:32 pm

zarababe wrote:
red37 wrote:
EDaSilva wrote:Talk about getting ahead of ourselves.  ???

I have to say....I agree fella. We are in NO position to be shouting from the rooftops at this particular moment in the proceedings.   :no

Oh yes lets, let that arrogant Guttuso and his mob and now there fans come on here and belittle us - - I firmly believe we'll win and no-one from 'MEELAN' is gonna win the battel of words on this sight !

- RESPECT LIVERPOOL FC

!

I told ya..I prefer seeing u all convinced to win in the final...it can help us a lot..
then its GATTUSO...nd not Guttuso,Tnx,...RESPECT AC MILAN!!
:cool:  :cool:
Last edited by KAKA22 on Sun May 13, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAVA7      GO MILAN!!!
KAKA22

Postby zarababe » Sun May 13, 2007 6:42 pm

.. NO NO NO it is 'Gut' less -

So what's this 'JUSCTICE WILL BE DONE' all about :D

RESPECT LIVERPOOL FC  :nod
Last edited by zarababe on Sun May 13, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:08 pm

Zarababe,

Milan know they will have nowhere near the number of fans in Athens compared to us, they won't even come close.

Look at Istanbul, we outnumbered them by something like 3 to 1. Did you hear the Milan fans in Istanbul? Supposedly one of Europe's greatest clubs but they couldn't match our fans in any department.

They're just trying to make up for this deficit before the match with the big talk like they always do.

Let's do our talking in the stadium and on the pitch.

YNWA
LFC2007

Postby *Juventino* » Sun May 13, 2007 7:13 pm

Boys, later or to the limit tomorrow I will post you a precious document that I will make of you all available. It will concern the Milan and I will disclose you all the secret of this team. There is only a problem: I don't have 100 messages yet and therefore I cannot open new topic. Is there some so kind consumer to whom I can send, when I will have concluded him, this document in private for then to publish it to my name in the forum in a new topic?

Thanks!
*Juventino*

Postby EDaSilva » Sun May 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Oh yes lets, let that arrogant Guttuso and his mob and now there fans come on here and belittle us - after all we don't have a chance ay? I mean we didn't beat the best team in Europe on our journey

Err so what if we're in the final? You don't get a winners medal for being in the final alone.

And as far as Gattusso responding, he was responding to Gerrard's stupid comment about Gattusso being as tough as a kitten.
EDaSilva

Postby Jan Cuelemans » Sun May 13, 2007 8:30 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I think Gonzalez and Sissoko will be the two players heart broken with no place in the 18. It’s between Riise and Arbeloa at left back, Crouch and Bellamy fighting it out for a place along side Kuyt. If Kewell was as good today as some people are saying then it may be worth playing him from the begging, he is the sort of player who can make all the difference.

Reina

Finnan     Carragher     Agger     Riise

Gerrard   Mascherano   Alonso    Kewell

Crouch     Kuyt

Subs

Bellamy
Fowler
Pennant
Zenden
Arbeloa
Hyypia
Dudek

I think your spot on with that line up.

However Rafa might start with Zenden & bring Harry on later.
The ofton underrated, Belgium Internalional Superstar !
Jan Cuelemans

Postby kavas » Sun May 13, 2007 8:49 pm

GOOD LUCK LIVERPOOL AT THE FINAL FROM ALL PAOK'S ULTRAS!
a tune we created at cup final 2003.We were so sure that're gonna beat our rivals that and there's no way to loose the cup that we were singing bout 3 hours before the kick off
"Lift it up..the one
I can't wait,I cant wait till it's done
and after this the whole country adopted it and greeks were singing it at Euro 04
just put http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4ReuM8PYI at the link and enjoy the madness!
and this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osZAwJpQAKU is showing how you can enter greek stadiums without tickets..it's from the same game
and that's how we entered the champion's league's final stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kJfpM94bQs
without tickets of course...
Good Luck!
BTW I saw that once you got a banner at Anfield "We re not English we're scousers"
We got a banner in every match that's writing "Greeks you are and look alike" it's an ironic one cause they 're calling us Turks(cause PAOK was founded in Istanbul) or Bulgarians cause we're near Bulgaria,and we re saying if Greeks is like you,you can have that characterization only for you
kavas

Postby stmichael » Sun May 13, 2007 9:02 pm

I would play Kewell in Athens due to the fact he is better then the other alternatives. Neither Zenden, Gonzalez or Riise offer more then what Kewell offers and at least with Harry he will whip a good cross in and is able to control a ball.

Natural width in Kewell and Pennant will be vital against Milan and with Gerrard in the centre i feel confident going into the final.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 80-1178910791 » Sun May 13, 2007 9:42 pm

Christians – Pray for Liverpool for the Champion Final!!

I found a great website were you can light a candle from the Holy land for who ever you want and watch the ceremony LIVE in Video!
I asked lighting a candle for Liverpool and I saw LIVE the Priest from Nazareth saying a pray for the success of our team.

I believe that if many fans will do the same God will help us.

Please go and do it for Liverpool!
The website address is www.mirezo.com

God bless

Paul
[B]
80-1178910791

Postby zarababe » Mon May 14, 2007 11:11 am

EDaSilva wrote:

Err so what if we're in the final? You don't get a winners medal for being in the final alone.

And as far as Gattusso responding, he was responding to Gerrard's stupid comment about Gattusso being as tough as a kitten.

p*ss off Manc  :rasp

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion