THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - AC MILAN VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kunilson » Mon May 07, 2007 6:40 pm

silly billy ahahaha, long time since i heard that one.

yeah its good they are so positive, gives us quiet confidence after what happened in 'bul.
Never gonna predict this match, and won't think we'll win it till we do, if we do, touch wood...etc.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby *Juventino* » Mon May 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Hi to all boys!

In the next days I hope to succeed in writing an article for your forum in which I speak to you of all the secret of the Milan.

I have to tell you the truth: this time I see favored the Milan, but I hope that you do you her and comes true a miracle that can make to rejoyce both the fans of the Juventus and those of the Inter.

Force Reds, realize the miracle!!!

We will pray for you.

:;):
*Juventino*

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 07, 2007 6:49 pm

to be honest i wont be too devastated if we lose this one.
all season my biggest fear was losing to united in the cl final.
that would have been unbearable to listen to that game being replayed and analysed on sky and the bbc for the rest of my life.
itv would have been even worse, just think what fun clive `that night in barcelona` tyldsley would have had with that scenario.
even if we get beat the fact we`ve been to 7 finals is an acheivement in itself and a proud record, especially considering united have been to 2 in their whole history.
dont get me wrong i`ll literally be praying we win, but a big weight was lifted off my shoulders the night united went out.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Mon May 07, 2007 7:05 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:to be honest i wont be too devastated if we lose this one.
all season my biggest fear was losing to united in the cl final.
that would have been unbearable to listen to that game being replayed and analysed on sky and the bbc for the rest of my life.
itv would have been even worse, just think what fun clive `that night in barcelona` tyldsley would have had with that scenario.
even if we get beat the fact we`ve been to 7 finals is an acheivement in itself and a proud record, especially considering united have been to 2 in their whole history.
dont get me wrong i`ll literally be praying we win, but a big weight was lifted off my shoulders the night united went out.

I know what you're trying to say but to me I couldn't care less who we play in the final, we're Liverpool. I'd be just as devastated if we lost to Milan as anyone else, it's the European cup final. Mancheatster can do what they like, we're in the final to win it, not to say we've got to 7 finals and not to say 'thank god the mancs got knocked out'.
LFC2007

Postby redmikey » Mon May 07, 2007 7:36 pm

try this for a song( if we win)

we need two hands
we need two hands
we won it so many times ,we need two hands

( to the tune of 5 times) :D

i had a good long row in the pub with some lads, i think rafa will learn from his mistakes in the first half against milan and i think he will use momo to destroy kaka as that lad can play given room, i believe that we will win in athens

as rafa will out think them and i have a funny feeling kewell will have the game of his life , don't know why just seem that fate owes the lad a shout
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby redsince2001 » Mon May 07, 2007 7:59 pm

i too think that kewell will start ...and btw  yckatbjywtbiastkamb   wat the fu.ck do u mean that u won't be to devastated if we lost this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man it's the EUROPEAN CUP FINAL u are talking about !! how the fu.ck do u say something like that !
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby redsince2001 » Mon May 07, 2007 8:01 pm

anyone feel that we're taking our eyes of the ball with looking ahead to the new season and new ownership  and all? ???  it all just seems a bit too quiet at the moment ....... we're on the brink of being crowned kings of Europe........ a bit more enthusiasiam would be nice :)
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Mon May 07, 2007 8:13 pm

Gatuso makes me laff - hope they all give 'ol big ears' a pat on the way out again - I recall Carra saying that Luis Garcia told everyone it's bad luck to touch the cup before the match - the Meelan boys patted our trophy as they filed out in Isatanbul - carra says they all looked at each other in gasps :D

No legs in the 2nd half (Meelan) - remember tactically we'll be armed to the hilt

:)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Mon May 07, 2007 8:26 pm

Whats with the --MEELAN  spelling, Do ya half to do that -its really annoyin!  ???
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fiesta » Mon May 07, 2007 8:30 pm

Hi my Friend .. I am new here but i like liverppol much..İ from turkey can we meet on msn ?
Fiesta

Postby jaytoothetee » Mon May 07, 2007 8:38 pm

anyone who's going making any banners for the final??

seen some boss ideas on other forums, the best had to be "do you want a 4 goal head start this time?" :laugh:

any ideas anyone, we'll look out for them come the 23rd (only on the telly if you're like me :( )

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Mon May 07, 2007 9:10 pm

Rafa's Off To Athens
Jose's Off To The Job Centre :D
Gracias King Rafa

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 07, 2007 9:18 pm

jaytoothetee wrote:anyone who's going making any banners for the final??

seen some boss ideas on other forums, the best had to be "do you want a 4 goal head start this time?" :laugh:

any ideas anyone, we'll look out for them come the 23rd (only on the telly if you're like me :( )

you`d think the fact we are playing in athens references to ancient greece, zeus, mount olympus will be popular.
someone will come up with plenty of witty and epic comments fit for banners along those lines i`m sure.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Mon May 07, 2007 9:32 pm

Mikz wrote:Whats with the --MEELAN  spelling, Do ya half to do that -its really annoyin!  ???

remember that complete f**kwit..Meelan 5 wasn't it?

Ar5ewipe.  :no

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Smeg » Mon May 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Reina

Finnan   Carra   Agger      Riise

Gerrard Alonso Mascherano Kewell

Kuyt     Bellamy

Dudek
Arbeloa
Sissoko