The case for martin o' neill

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:03 pm

staticstranger wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:O'Neil has one big thing going for him in my book............ He's NOT French !!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

There's nothing wrong with french players or french managers.  Take a look at Arsenal, you moron!  I can count at least ten french players I would love to have playing for LFC.

Like the french I think you had a humour bypass......
Never mind,just fck off and support arsenal you should feel right at home , a*sehole :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:52 pm

ojnats wrote:I'll say it again guys you just can't knock what MON has done at Celtic and everywhere else.  Another year or 2 off the P!sh that you are producing and he wouldn't come near your team with a barge pole.

Two horse race that is the SPL joke - easy to knock and arguably rightly so. All I have to say on the (SPL) matter is SOUNESS  :O Why do you think the old infirm want to move south to play in England........... ?!?!?!? :p

I heard rumours today that Chelski are ready to jump on the MON bandwaggon and they have more pull than us at the moment
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion