The british media are telling the truth - Or am i just being paranoid?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:19 pm

if ever you wanted confirmation of what the british media are like in this day and age and what sh#t stirring ba$tards they can be, sky have apparently got klinsmann in the studio for our game tonight.

you couldn't make it up. i wonder what questions they'll be asking him? ???  :no
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 pm

I get to see a lot of the press room reports, its not just our club the media have the gun out for right now, they are digging very hard to get stuff on the Gunners right now.

the new one about our club today is that this is Rafa last game in charge, even if we win 100-0.
there is no way the press will run with it, saying that i would not be that shocked if Sky reported it, The BBC have binned it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 pm

stmichael wrote:if ever you wanted confirmation of what the british media are like in this day and age and what sh#t stirring ba$tards they can be, sky have apparently got klinsmann in the studio for our game tonight.

you couldn't make it up. i wonder what questions they'll be asking him? ???  :no

Sky = The S*n, thats why.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:42 pm

watched the game back when i got in last night. you just had to listen to the "commentary" to see how anti-lfc the commentators on sky were. platt having a dig that owen "would rather have gone to united than liverpool" ???
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 pm

stmichael wrote:watched the game back when i got in last night. you just had to listen to the "commentary" to see how anti-lfc the commentators on sky were. platt having a dig that owen "would rather have gone to united than liverpool" ???

this is the same Owen who can't get into the first 11 on a regular basis at Old Trafford then?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

stmichael wrote:if ever you wanted confirmation of what the british media are like in this day and age and what sh#t stirring ba$tards they can be, sky have apparently got klinsmann in the studio for our game tonight.

Apparently he was dissgussing our game , why wasnt he dissgusing the Bayern game , there snides that sky thats a few times hes been over now in the studio when weve been on, I wonder which hotel hes gonna be meeting his mate George on Sunday,  :no
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Press room reports are saying that Rafa is having a meeting in the morning.

nothing more than that for now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 am

Would that be a clandestine meeting that never comes to light ? I'm only asking because you seem to have been privy to a great deal of meetings that have never actually taken place  ???
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:28 am

redbeergoggles wrote:Would that be a clandestine meeting that never comes to light ? I'm only asking because you seem to have been privy to a great deal of meetings that have never actually taken place  ???

that was not me that stated there was a meeting at the start of the weeK, i think that JB.

Dont forget the Rafa has lots of meeting, it just happens that right now every time one comes to light the press report it as they think he is about to get the sack, the one in the morning could even be about booking the xmas meal for all we know.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion